Sylvanas Supporters: What do you think will happen?

Story
1 2 3 5 Next
What do you think will happen if Sylvanas would defeat the Alliance?

If the Threat that made her seek for protection is gone? When the Only threat left for her life, the only thing that could bring her the death she is so terrified of, are the living races of the Horde?

Do you actually belive Sylvanas would just sit back and say "Ah, they wont go against me, we can all live in peace now that the Alliance is gone."?

Do you really think she wont blight every living city after she has nothing left to fear from the Alliance?
After that cinematic and reading what happens in the future:

I really dont care.

I am sooooo bored by the story coming, I will probably just do my dailies, raid with friends and end my WoW chapter after this expansion. There is no way they can save the boring development of this story anymore. They will do a Soo 2.0 or a Kerrigan 2.0. Both are not sadisfying. Also all the candy goes to blue after teldrasil, so its again a "blue good, red bad" situation we get nearly every xpac. So bored of this stasis and redoing over adn over and over and over. All the "hey we can win a fight... oh no wait the next alliance superheroes comes and wins everything alone" !@#-pulls are becoming annoying. ITs like watching a bad Marvel movie with one side having the superheroes and the other side having some soldiers that kill each other...

There is no saving. The ship is sinking. I try to enjoy the gameplay and quests as much as I can and maybe the non -faction questlines (they are mostly pretty good). But factionwar? Its dead for me already
Most likely she'd fall into a civil war regardless of Alliance intervention. The only reason the Horde is keeping together is because of the war, once that ends it will break if she is still in power.

Otherwise world-wide coalition with all the neutral factions stopping Sylvanas from destroying the planet.
I'm fine her being evil if there's no one left to oppose her.
I'm not fine with killing her Garrosh way making friends with alliance scum
03/11/2018 00:50Posted by Xemeron
Do you really think she wont blight every living city after she has nothing left to fear from the Alliance?

No, i think she won't. You know, like she did not do all the way between Classic and Cataclysm. And back then she didn't have to fear the Alliance as Thrall was keeping both sides from warring each other.

But i kind of sense your questions were more of the rhetorical kind to emphasise how you think players should be ok with her gone, so i assume that whatever argument i make will be irrelevant.

Those are just my two cents.
I don't want to be friends with Alliance but neither I want to be Scourge 2.0.

The only satisfying outcome for me would be if Horde was integrated to Zandalari empire instead.
Or if Vol'Jin would return to defeat Alliance take down Sylvanas and rule once more.
You I'll be fine with her defeating alliance then turning on the horde. Because then we'd kill her and the horde would reign supreme. That is for me as player of course for this guy though he albsolutely gives no damns about anything as long as there are things to kill he's absolutely fine with it.
I'm not her supporter, just fyi.
I am so tired of her story at this point; I also think the writers themselves aren't sure what to do with her anymore. She'll be in possession of Xal'atah, it can't mean anything good, lol. Will she try to master the void now? I mean, when did she become powerful enough to even try such thing? Oh wow, how ironic would that be if she succeeded in this: she hated on Alleria and called her a monster. Now, if Sylvanas became something she hated AGAIN. That would be a thing.

Jokes aside, I think it's rather clear her time is close to end. I only hope they do not go Kerrigan on her because that would literally be a spit in the face of a huge part of the playerbase. I'd be glad if it turned out she's been a minion of N'zoth since, let's say, her deal with Helya who tricked her or whatever. Seriously, as long as she dies and pays for her crimes I'm fine.

Also I saw someone speculating that all three warbringers will be bosses of each big patch; Jaina in 8.1, Azshara in 8.2 and finally Sylvanas in 8.3. Sounds interesting.

This is where you are wrong. If the Alliance loses, it won't be because of Sylvanas, but because of the Horde she is a part of.

If she subsequently wants to turn against the very same races who brought her victory, then good luck to her, she will need it.

Edit: I don't care very much for Sylvanas, but I would rather follow her than Alliance sympathisers with misguided notions of honour.
Oh she’ll turn on us eventually. No doubt about it.

I just hope that by then Saurfang and Baine are dead.
03/11/2018 09:50Posted by Zarao
No, i think she won't. You know, like she did not do all the way between Classic and Cataclysm.

She always had to fear the Alliance. Hell, that was one of the main reasons she even joined the Horde. The Alliance refused her and made it clear that they wont have undeads running around.

So she turned to the Horde and asked for Protection in return for giving them a foothold in the eastern Kingdoms.

03/11/2018 10:17Posted by Aragonight
You I'll be fine with her defeating alliance then turning on the horde. Because then we'd kill her and the horde would reign supreme.

Like Sylvanas would openly attack the Horde after.
She would have blight bombs stored under every city while they are still celebrating their victory, cal all forsaken out and then BOOM.

Sylvanas is a coward, she wont give us a chance to fight back against her. When she decides the Horde has outlived its usefullness, its going to be a knife in the back, not an honorable fight to the death.
i am not a Sylvanas supporter but i think they have opened a way out for Sylvanas.

Valkirs raise Sira and Delarin and they are different people.
Sylvanas was raised by Valkyrs also., At some point they get free will back.

It will be a great day in forums if Saurfand dies freeing them from Valkyr's influence.
03/11/2018 11:00Posted by Aeula
Oh she’ll turn on us eventually. No doubt about it.

I just hope that by then Saurfang and Baine are dead.

Sylvanas first.

All any who support the Lich Queen.
03/11/2018 10:43Posted by Zenthaki
She'll be in possession of Xal'atah, it can't mean anything good, lol. Will she try to master the void now? I mean, when did she become powerful enough to even try such thing? Oh wow, how ironic would that be if she succeeded in this: she hated on Alleria and called her a monster. Now, if Sylvanas became something she hated AGAIN. That would be a thing.

I don't know what Blizz are hinting at by doing that but that just can't happen. Since the PC is the one to get hold of X'alatath and frees her from the dagger. Also we've already seen this already the warcheif using old god's powers so please Blizz can you just not copy MoP story to the T.
Wait, there's actual Sylvanas supporters around and not just people who are slapped with the label?
03/11/2018 14:19Posted by Taxania
Wait, there's actual Sylvanas supporters around and not just people who are slapped with the label?

Yeah, according to this thread it's about 90% of local horde story forum-goers.

If the Threat that made her seek for protection is gone? When the Only threat left for her life, the only thing that could bring her the death she is so terrified of, are the living races of the Horde?

Forsaken need living bodypart to replace their own.
She needs living beings to maintain herself and her ppl ofc she would not destroy all living things because she would rot away.
I really want her to burn to death.

I don’t care who by, or where, or why.

I just think it’d be ironic and enjoyable to watch.
03/11/2018 15:08Posted by Telriem

03/11/2018 15:08Posted by Telriem

Wait, would she even be able to feel it on account of her being undead? ... nevermind i guess
03/11/2018 14:19Posted by Taxania

absolute majority of horde players are sylvanas fans and it's proven by every poll been done about that. Deal with it