Twinking

Battlegrounds
Why do some people twink?

Is it because they are REALLY bad pvpers at max level?
or
Is it because they are worthless members of society and the only way to feel good about themselves is by killing regular players?
07/11/2018 23:43Posted by Kipam
Why do some people twink?

Varius reasons, I twink because I enjoy creating my character and figuring out which gear would work best for me and which enchants. Truth be told, I have more fun creating twinks than I do playing them.

I do also enjoy the aftermath of my twink, which is making people like you cry.

Is it because they are REALLY bad pvpers at max level?

Bad at max level would mean they are also bad at low level? There's not a great deal of difference in power between twinks and enchanted non-twinks. Having trouble on your lowbies? Spend 500g on some cheap enchants for your heirlooms; problem solved.

or
Is it because they are worthless members of society and the only way to feel good about themselves is by killing regular players?

You can't really make stupid rant threads like this and then accuse somebody else of being a worthless member of society.
Varius reasons, I twink because I enjoy creating my character and figuring out which gear would work best for me and which enchants. Truth be told, I have more fun creating twinks than I do playing them.

I do also enjoy the aftermath of my twink, which is making people like you cry.

I am not crying, I am simply helping my rage by creating a forum post about it.

Bad at max level would mean they are also bad at low level? There's not a great deal of difference in power between twinks and enchanted non-twinks. Having trouble on your lowbies? Spend 500g on some cheap enchants for your heirlooms; problem solved.

I simply queue for bgs while im leveling so my leveling wouldn't be so monotonous.

You can't really make stupid rant threads like this and then accuse somebody else of being a worthless member of society.

Yes I can, and you know I'm right.
Instead of copy&pasting what people have said, there is a "quote" button.

08/11/2018 00:19Posted by Kipam

I am not crying, I am simply helping my rage by creating a forum post about it.

In other words; you're crying.

I simply queue for bgs while im leveling so my leveling wouldn't be so monotonous.

And those mean old twinkies disabled your "join battleground" button?

Yes I can, and you know I'm right.

My comment was more rhetorical than a statement of fact. Yes, you CAN post; but it just makes you look like an idiot, as does this response.
How can you sleep at night ?
Kipam, your post is ridiculous.

REALLY bad pvpers at max level?
or
Is it because they are worthless members of society