OVERWHELMING HORDE POP

General
So i have been playing horde side on Dreanor EU for a long time. I enjoy world PvP and was pleasantly surprised for the return of a proper WPvP mode. However there is almost no WPvP now on Dreanor due to the Horde population MASSIVELY outweighing the Alliance. Now i have a solution to this issue.

Simply put blizzard choses a realm with a high Alliance pop and combines Dreanor into a fully instanced server WarMode with the Alliance of the high Alliance server and the Horde from Dreanor.
Great idea! Let's set Draenor and Silvermoon as connected realms to get 2 hour server queues and have the game lag more than it did during the launch week.
09/11/2018 23:44Posted by Zennoxx
So i have been playing horde side on Dreanor EU for a long time. I enjoy world PvP and was pleasantly surprised for the return of a proper WPvP mode. However there is almost no WPvP now on Dreanor due to the Horde population MASSIVELY outweighing the Alliance. Now i have a solution to this issue.

Simply put blizzard choses a realm with a high Alliance pop and combines Dreanor into a fully instanced server WarMode with the Alliance of the high Alliance server and the Horde from Dreanor.

Go learn how War Mode works.
No i know how War Mode only puts you with other War Mode Players thats not my problem the problem is on my server there no one to kill becase all the players are horde.
Do you live in 2005 where sharding didn't exist yet?
Ok I feel i have been misconstrued here. Im not wishing to have an insanely large server I would prefer to have maybe 3 "War Mode Only Servers" where all war mode players would be tossed into a server with players from all realms and just have them duke it out with one another.
10/11/2018 00:21Posted by Zennoxx
Ok I feel i have been misconstrued here. Im not wishing to have an insanely large server I would prefer to have maybe 3 "War Mode Only Servers" where all war mode players would be tossed into a server with players from all realms and just have them duke it out with one another.

that's essentially what happens except.... there far more Horde than Alliance. You can't balance that.
10/11/2018 00:23Posted by Someoneelse
that's essentially what happens except.... there far more Horde than Alliance. You can't balance that.

^ ^

You can't force players into something they don't want to do. Only incentivise.

Btw, they are doing some things in 8.1 to incentivise the lower pop Warmode faction.
Draenor was (is) pretty much a Horde only PvE server, same as Silvermoon for The Alliance. Mighty strange place for you to have been World PvP:ing in before BfA...

The solution is simple: choose a server that used to be PvP and that has close to 50/50 Horde/Alliance ratio, and start a new toon there with War Mode on.
10/11/2018 02:39Posted by Valpuri
Draenor was (is) pretty much a Horde only PvE server, same as Silvermoon for The Alliance. Mighty strange place for you to have been World PvP:ing in before BfA...

The solution is simple: choose a server that used to be PvP and that has close to 50/50 Horde/Alliance ratio, and start a new toon there with War Mode on.

That’s not how Warmode works.

With warmode on you’re mixed (or sharded) with players from ‘all’ realms. Unless ofc you’re on the RP realmswhich are separate (but together themselves).
what?
Problem is sharding sucks and in my opinion doesn't work properly. There are more Horde yes but no so many that it always seems there is a sea of red.
10/11/2018 00:21Posted by Zennoxx

You mean PvP servers? They just got rid of those, also go learn how sharding works.