Druid mobility?

Classic Discussion
So what kind of mobility will druids have?

I'm mostly thinking about indoors and dungeons/raids, since it looks like for unknown reasons Feline Swiftness only works outdoors?
Dash is nice, but on a high cooldown, and asaik Stampeding Roar did not exist back then.

Anything else they can work with indoors?
12/11/2018 09:40Posted by Aragnorme
Dash is nice, but on a high cooldown

That's it for dungeons/raids. Some instanced areas were considered "outdoors", zul farrak is an example.
12/11/2018 09:57Posted by Nethelie
Dash is nice, but on a high cooldown

That's it for dungeons/raids. Some instanced areas were considered "outdoors", zul farrak is an example.

Which was about the only one, if memory serves ?
I'll be most glad to see huntards back into action.
12/11/2018 10:23Posted by Henoriel

SFK has some outdoors, SM too, DM partially, Strat. ZG and AQ raids too. But yeah, all areas of ZF are considered as the "outdoors".
Anything else they can work with indoors?

Potions/bear charge between creeps :D
I remember mounting up in zul gurub too but it's so long ago that I can't be 100% sure. Generally mobility in vanilla boiled down to hunters using aspect of the dazed.
12/11/2018 10:29Posted by Арканист
12/11/2018 10:23Posted by Henoriel

SFK has some outdoors, SM too, DM partially, Strat. ZG and AQ raids too. But yeah, all areas of ZF are considered as the "outdoors".

Not talking about raids, but you're right and I completely forgot about those three even though it was partially.
12/11/2018 10:31Posted by Nethelie
I remember mounting up in zul gurub too but it's so long ago that I can't be 100% sure.

As our rusky friend said ZG was outdoors. Of that I'm sure since I farmed the mounts there up until WOTLK. Same goes for AQ20 and AQ40's entrance til 1st boss but these were the only ones as well.
12/11/2018 10:31Posted by Арканист
bear charge between creeps

This helps a lot when you're FC, entering the tunnel of WSG and someone of the opposing team is waiting for you. Charge, bash and move along.

Did some kind of Skystep Potion exist back then?
From alchemy or somewhere else?
12/11/2018 19:10Posted by Aragnorme

From alchemy or somewhere else?

according to my current alchemy skill, it existed.
according to my memories, it existed.
and just to be safe, according to the internet, it existed ;)
12/11/2018 19:10Posted by Aragnorme

Just a reminder: in Vanilla you couldn't use any items, including potions, in any animal forms (in the shaman's ghost wolf form either).
13/11/2018 05:34Posted by Арканист
Just a reminder: in Vanilla you couldn't use any items, including potions, in any animal forms (in the shaman's ghost wolf form either).

Aright, good to know. I guess u have to shift out to humaniod form first then and then pop it.
Should still be fine for indoor mobility - especially because feline swiftness dosen't work indoors, so you have the same base movement speed in humaniod form as in catform.
IF im correct, feline switness stacks with other pasive bonus like 15% from set pvp and 8% from boot´s enchant., no?
13/11/2018 17:46Posted by Lethalityr
IF im correct, feline switness stacks with other pasive bonus like 15% from set pvp and 8% from boot´s enchant., no?

Indeed.
I remember mounting up in zul gurub too but it's so long ago that I can't be 100% sure. Generally mobility in vanilla boiled down to hunters using aspect of the dazed.
<3