Unlock Kul'Tirans and Zandalari straight on patch day?

General
Answer decides if I should level my 110 Druid already or wait for Heritage Armor to do it then.
I think we'll have to do Warfront stuff that will probably be time gated. As for the reputation, most people will already be exalted and require nothing on that front.
2 years later
i was exalted 3 weeks into bfa it's been a long and boring wait.
12/11/2018 18:37Posted by Ferios
2 years later

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EQ6eHeBrhM
do you really believe that they will be available on patch day ? Of course not they will come up with some dumb faction that you'll be able to start on patch day
No they won't be, they're releasing in 8.1.5 which will be next year.
12/11/2018 19:51Posted by Adelphine
do you really believe that they will be available on patch day ? Of course not they will come up with some dumb faction that you'll be able to start on patch day

Nope, it's already confirmed that you need Proudmoore Admiralty for Kul Tirans and Zandalari Empire for Horde.

Technicly they will be available the day 8.1.5 hits but based on current datamining it seems that war campaign will require you to complete Battle for Dazar'Alor raid. And it's already confirmed that you will need to do next part of the war campaign to unlock questlines to unlock those races so if you actively raid or pug you should get them on day one. If you are LFRaider then you'll have to wait at least a month.