warriors

Arenas
how can you ppl play them.how can you stick with them.i swear its the most boring ,slow, handicapped class atm.when i play my warrior i feel like im 90 years old

its the slowest spec ive played in many many expansions.when i try to burst and cleave i have to push 3-4 buttons in the row because of the gcd.i loved my warrior, what have those fking idiots donne to them,i dont understand how someone can design a class like that

even animations are slow and boring
You forgot to mention zero defensive cds and selfheals and the only dps spec that relies 100% of the time on a healer.
yes defensive stance is the most idiotic design they could think of.half arshed and punishing
!@#$ and l2p
14/11/2018 00:09Posted by Terranoize
yes defensive stance is the most idiotic design they could think of.half arshed and punishing

plays main assarog crys about warrior hahaahaha
ok2 senpai teach me wow xD
14/11/2018 00:41Posted by Rakarius

i can teach you how not to be a toxic retard if you want
do it
Yeah, I levelled one to 110 and it was horrible.

Comparing them to the last time I played Arms ( WOTLK ), they lost so much. Stance dancing, shield walling, shield blocking, recklessness, retaliation were all fun spells that added to the complexity of the class.

I don't get the pruning.
14/11/2018 00:54Posted by Terranoize
first lesson :go find a girl so you can clear out that fog on your brain ladyboy,lmao

oh u gonna play this now :D
get lost to the pve forum i reportet ur stuff =) ur get banned for sure
14/11/2018 01:09Posted by Rakarius

youre some A class idiot.i made a topic about how boring and clunky warriors are and you thought i wanted them nerfed.either you didnt read what i wrote or you read it and you didnt understand anything cause youre an idiot.then you went,searched what i play and you came to curse like a moron.you deserve all this

btw you came here and started cursing so how about i report you?now go cry to your mamas lap

Why are you on these forums, he's bringing constructive feedback regarding how a class feels in pvp, and you're attempting to shame him? He said nothing that would claim them weak, and what he mentioned is actually true, every warrior complains about it.

Perhaps you should !@#$ right off to the pve forums, as you're a warrior main going negative hiding on an shaman alt https://check-pvp.fr/database/character/?r=eu&q=R%C3%A1kar-Blackmoore
14/11/2018 01:50Posted by Renie

Why are you on these forums, he's bringing constructive feedback regarding how a class feels in pvp, and you're attempting to shame him? He said nothing that would claim them weak, and what he mentioned is actually true, every warrior complains about it.

Perhaps you should !@#$ right off to the pve forums, as you're a warrior main going negative hiding on an shaman alt https://check-pvp.fr/database/character/?r=eu&q=R%C3%A1kar-Blackmoore

10/10 mate

OPs post is actually right with warrior class design being boring theres literally zero reason for rakar to come into here and flame with his broken german toilet english
ur get banned for sure

reportet

kappa I would actually be so !@#$ing ashamed if I was your guild leader or one of your friends
Rakarius is a troll ,so don't feed him and he will go under the bridge
Yeah warrior needs an update, bring more button to smash :-P I rly want to play warrior my self, but tbh it just seems very boring right now. 1-2-3 smash, kited, 1-2-3 smash, repeat
Play fury then mate. It has the highest APM in the game currently by a fair bit