Am ı am the only one ?

General
For me this expansion is good so far. And maybe this because of ım a new player. Im playing since legion. I don't know much about all the glory expansion like bc or twotlk. Maybe because of this maybe it is came good for me because ı haven't seen anything better.

But even if ı played the bc and twotlk ı think ı would still like bfa too. Cause there so much thing to do if you ask me. Maybe ı didn't get bored because ı haven't played the all content yet but this is the idea isn't it ?

Im a working guy and ı only able to play 3-4 hours per a day. I haven't done any mythic or mythic plus dungeon or any raid. Bu so far, for me heroic dungeons and normal dungeons is way better then legion dungeons. Especially i like the dungeons on the alliance side a lot. I mean a lot lot. And ı am looking forward to play them on the mythic. Im doing warfronts its really fun and giving a marvelous looking set tho. I am trying to complete the looking of the set. Im trying to level my gear up. And ım having a lot of fun while doing all of them. (Except island expeditions. I didn't like them as much as i liked the other things. And for me they are not that fun to play. )

So, so far bfa is really good to me. I can't compair to the other expansions but ı can compair with the one ı played. I mean legion. And i think bfa is way better then legion already. Im having more fun then i did with the legion.

So like i said maybe i can't gettin the problems the game haves because of ım a new one. Its been only one year. So don't kill me because of my thoughts. I just wanted to say the things that ı wanted to say.

Btw my english is not my first language but i tried my best. I hope you guys can understand what ı am trying to say.
wish I were you and anytime I entered the game I was excited and not looking at my action bars thinking about the abilities that used to be there a few years ago sometimes I'd still unconsciously press shift+f which was howl of terror when I'm being attacked by a melee and realise that it's completely gone from the game so I just afk there waiting to be killed
Cause there so much thing to do if you ask me.
What things? Can't find any.
If you're into MMORPG games, then I think you're going to enjoy WoW as long as you're new. I felt that when I started playing the game. Only once I had already experienced the early and the late game extensively did I start to see the negatives. I didn't anything bad about the game when I was new, and honestly I think that was for the better.

But the magic of everything being new and exciting has to wear off at some point. And when that moment hits, the current state of the game is crucial. For if the end-game isn't enjoyable, instead of you being able to slowly settle down and take it easy, you're going to get hit by a truck of reality. And that isn't nice.

Not saying you'll hate BfA, just that I've noticed a general trend and I'm just stating my own personal opinion. Not sure if I'd still be playing the game if I had not found an active guild to play with. Probably not. But people who enjoy the game are free to do that, and I only wish I could enjoy it as well.
OP, you are not the only one. I am enjoying BFA as well. But i do understand the people who have valid complaints. I have not done as much content as they have ( i am a casual player) , so i cant really comment on many of the issues that they bring up. We all have different opinions on what fun is, so no one is really right or wrong on that issue. But if there are a very large portion of non casual players complaining about specific features, then i would have to think that they are on to something. Feel free to enjoy the game, but also respect other peoples opinions as long as they are well presented.
you have no gear, you have no progress, you do not care about game at all. Ofc everything is fine and dandy
19/10/2018 07:18Posted by Thromendus
For me this expansion is good so far. And maybe this because of ım a new player. Im playing since legion. I don't know much about all the glory expansion like bc or twotlk. Maybe because of this maybe it is came good for me because ı haven't seen anything better.

But even if ı played the bc and twotlk ı think ı would still like bfa too. Cause there so much thing to do if you ask me. Maybe ı didn't get bored because ı haven't played the all content yet but this is the idea isn't it ?

Im a working guy and ı only able to play 3-4 hours per a day. I haven't done any mythic or mythic plus dungeon or any raid. Bu so far, for me heroic dungeons and normal dungeons is way better then legion dungeons. Especially i like the dungeons on the alliance side a lot. I mean a lot lot. And ı am looking forward to play them on the mythic. Im doing warfronts its really fun and giving a marvelous looking set tho. I am trying to complete the looking of the set. Im trying to level my gear up. And ım having a lot of fun while doing all of them. (Except island expeditions. I didn't like them as much as i liked the other things. And for me they are not that fun to play. )

So, so far bfa is really good to me. I can't compair to the other expansions but ı can compair with the one ı played. I mean legion. And i think bfa is way better then legion already. Im having more fun then i did with the legion.

So like i said maybe i can't gettin the problems the game haves because of ım a new one. Its been only one year. So don't kill me because of my thoughts. I just wanted to say the things that ı wanted to say.

Btw my english is not my first language but i tried my best. I hope you guys can understand what ı am trying to say.

Feel sorry for you mate..
My Best advise is to try classic, and play it and get to 60 so some Dungeons/raids/ bgs, and you Will see How magic this game Can be, it Will make you quit you irl
Gear doesn't matter at all except for m+ and raids. Everything else is scaled. You don't feel like you're progressing. Getting a 40 ilvl upgrade on your weapon barely has any impact whatsoever.

They've removed every RPG aspect in this game and it's basically diablo 3 in 3rd person. It's an online multiplayer game, nothing more. They've butchered the lore, removed anything even related to the old games. WoW is a standalone franchise from the Warcraft series, with barely any ties to it whatsoever anymore.

Everything you do is basically running greater rifts (m+) in hopes of the blessing of RNG from our lords and saviours over at Blizzard. Content doesn't matter anymore. Individual pieces has no name to them anymore. I can't remember any of the items I equipped in legion because if I saw something drop that wasn't titanforged or warforged it went straight to the trash.

This game is a !@#$stain compared to it's former self. This used to be the best game ever and now it's just a bad slothmachine simulator, where every aspect of the game and it's appeal runned by an algorithm designed to keep players subbed no matter the costs. It obviously isn't working and if Blizzard doesn't do anything about it, the game will die out.
19/10/2018 09:13Posted by Edgyjojomeme
you have no gear, you have no progress, you do not care about game at all. Ofc everything is fine and dandy

That is not because of i do not care about game. I care about the game. But i don't have enough time to play like i said. Im playing as much as i can. No need to be a smart !@#.
Some of us have a real life unlike you i guess
I am thoroughly enjoying it as well, and I've played on and off since beta for vanilla. And I have gear, I am progressing, I have tried the raid (which seems great and which I wish I had time for), I am doing M+ quite a lot (too much, given my RL responsibilities), and I have tried multiple classes and speccs. Enjoying it all so far.

Yes, the game has some minor issues, but it's better than I can ever recall it being, and I've played every expansion apart from MoP.
19/10/2018 09:29Posted by Thromendus
19/10/2018 09:13Posted by Edgyjojomeme

That is not because of i do not care about game. I care about the game. But i don't have enough time to play like i said. Im playing as much as i can. No need to be a smart !@#.
Some of us have a real life unlike you i guess

Do yourself a favor and Ignore the +$$hole remarks :)
Oh snap I though this thread was about Nirvana's song.

Well if you're enjoying the game, stay away from the forums general bad mood and keep having fun :)
19/10/2018 07:20Posted by Accelero
wish I were you and anytime I entered the game I was excited and not looking at my action bars thinking about the abilities that used to be there a few years ago sometimes I'd still unconsciously press shift+f which was howl of terror when I'm being attacked by a melee and realise that it's completely gone from the game so I just afk there waiting to be killed

exactly.

OP just doesn't know how the game looked when it was actually good (pre-pruning)
new players like the game coz its new for them

old players either quit or are here complaining
Speak for yourself Kitchen. I've been playing since TBC and I'm still enjoying it. It's not perfect, but then it never was. The guys I play with have also been in WoW since TBC, one since Vanilla, it was him that got the other half dozen of us into the game and we haven't looked back.

I think Blizz could look at some things and make some changes here and there, but overall, I like it.
19/10/2018 07:20Posted by Accelero

thisthisthisthis
the only thing spoiling the game for me lately is the sheer amount of bitter and nasty posts and comments about it

same !@#$ said every single day through the guise of whatever semi-celebrity is regurgitating it that day
19/10/2018 11:41Posted by Seråph
the only thing spoiling the game for me lately is the sheer amount of bitter and nasty posts and comments about it

same !@#$ said every single day through the guise of whatever semi-celebrity is regurgitating it that day

I think the only way we can describe it is, imagine this game you enjoy and like is changed in a way you don't like, despite giving reasoned feedback everything is ignored. Several specs are unplayable and unfinished and still aren't getting fixed. I'm not going to re-iterate all the problems. There are many topics on here and other sources about all the issues.

However that shouldn't affect your enjoyment of the game.
I'm glad that you're enjoying the game, OP

You're definitely not the only one, OP. I'm having fun, as are many others, and we've seen some of those others posting in this thread.

These forums are currently negativity central, and you've already experienced how hostile a lot of these users are. Some of them have had the gall in the past to complain about how the game looks to new users, and how the game will eventually die out without new blood (which I agree), yet treat you and a few other new players I've seen disgracefully. I'm hoping you won't judge the whole community by them.

Don't let the fact that others aren't enjoying the game get you down. Just like with other games, you do you and keep doing what you like, and ignore those mocking you for liking it.
19/10/2018 07:18Posted by Thromendus

I've been playing since Vanilla and I still enjoy this game... few unsubs of course due sabbatical breaks but I always come back. And MOP and BFA are my favorites after TBC. Probably I'm getting old or I don't do High End content anymore so i can't really see BFA problems but so far it's a great experience... except no flying... geez I hate that since WOD has got released.