Guide for arms

Warrior
Hello all,

I have been leveling my arms warrior and having a lot of fun. As someone mentioned on the US forum, Arms is easy to play but difficult to master. As such, I am really loooking for a comprehensive guide that gets into those difficulties. Anyone have a suggestion?

Best
Don't play arms myself, but usually there's class guides on youtube. ALso check icyveins.

I'd start there.
Arms difficult to master?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
19/10/2018 09:50Posted by Papamyrkul
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Well this comes from Penguinjim on US forum. I trust his opinion.
19/10/2018 09:50Posted by Papamyrkul
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

A quick check of your warcraft logs determines that you have not mastered this spec.
@Ohheck
"A quick check of your warcraft logs determines that you have not mastered this spec."
maybe that's why he/she is on the forum asking for suggestions from more experienced and/or better players?

Hi Reazul, I use Icy Veins for guides and tips. I'd suggest you look there if you haven't already. I alt an Orc Warrior and I use that site to see what's what. I'm a filthy casual, so I'm not qualified to give you expert advice but I'd start there.
@Gulkas
he wasn t taliking to OP but replying to the troll
@Khalass :- you're right. That's what I get for reading these forums at work lol!

Apologies Ohheck ;)
The guide on Wowhead is pretty in-depth, and as far as I know updated more than the one in Icy Veins. Written by the same guy as well. He contributes on MMO-C Warrior sub-forum, might want to check there.

https://www.wowhead.com/arms-warrior-guide