Toxicity in the game is out of control

General
Decided to pug 2 dps and healer with the main tank form my guild for a +7 Freehold.

The dps and healers just taking pot shots at each other telling them how rubbish they were to each other through the whole run.

Had to tell them to not worry about making it in time to try and defuse the situation.

Last time i pug people. The delusion that people think they are the better then someone else is ridiculous. Seriously the most toxic run i have been in my entire WoW gaming time in 15 years.

Wish the community was more like lord of the rings online. The community on there is absolutely amazing.
thats what all those e-pen1s meters do with ppl ) more numbers you see, more toxic you become
Happens to me alllllll the time. On my mage, was invisible doing the dog bit in freehold to make the run quicker. A disc priest followed me for some stupid reason and pulled 2 packs. And wioed the group. (After I put in chat what I was doing)

Then went on to insult me the whole run - omg 0 iq mage, when I put something in chat told me to F off etc

And it was 100% his own fault XD
OP, though what you claim about toxicity is indeed true...

You yourself, after spamming the high elf thread with toxic trolling, mocking and deraling RP'ers with terms I won't even repeat here, which led to your post being deleted...

You are one of the last people deserved to complain about toxic players.

P.S: yes, the lord of the rings online community is much more mature and pleasant.
Maybe because of the lack of instant gratification, which makes most spoiled kids to avoid this mmo.
Get dabbed on baddie.
If someone would talk trash to me as tank or healer then I would leave and join other group /lol

Ohh noe my poor keystone~
I agree, timers and ratings bring out the worst in emotionally unstable people.
I stick to the safety of guild or friend groups to avoid random ragers xD
22/10/2018 15:32Posted by Amnastaria

You yourself, after spamming the high elf thread with toxic trolling, mocking and deraling RP'ers with terms I won't even repeat here, which led to your post being deleted...

P.S: yes, the lord of the rings online community is much more mature and pleasant.
Maybe because of the lack of instant gratification, which makes most spoiled kids to avoid this mmo.

Actually i was expressing my opinion on there shouldn't be any high elves ever added to the game and why a lot of the people wanting it are RPers.

Which imo are the most toxic part of the all online gaming communities. Which luckily only make about about 1% as a whole and are sectioned off from the rest server wise.
well, thats how special snowflakes feel, i m da best, u suck, i m da boss, i dont care, i wanna loot .. i do not have any responsibilities i wanna just rewards, carry me fockers ...

sigh :(
The only people spamming that thread (High Elf) are Turiel an Moontear. They are doing even worse~ bumping/necroing everytime its dead with silly coment to provoke discussion and keep it at the top... Sometimes by doing post under post when first is not working.
I healed freehold +8 this week, it was a friends key
when i wasn't spamming heals i was spamming him on private with stuff like
"YOU **%*#&% I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO DO ****** HPS HERE $*#$*$&%&# **#$#&&#$! YOU ANIMALS!"
it's the affixes, pure ebola....
i don't rage on strangers though, just trying to get the keys done, maybe some sarcasm here and there :D

blizzard did us healers an awesome deal though, i did the exact key, fh 8, as mdps and i had to put out the exact same reflexes and effort, week after week i feel the balance!
How can you have high expectations of players to be polite when there is no community to punish bad behavior?

Players do not have an identity and reputation anymore as they once did. Therefore there are no repercussions for behaving poorly.
22/10/2018 14:59Posted by Soulshox

Wish the community was more like lord of the rings online. The community on there is absolutely amazing.

Yea,the community in LOTRO is fantastic.Very kind people, i just wish the game was more successful.

Btw,they announced a new LOTR MMO in the works if you didn't know.I'm quite excited about how it will turn out.
Without set of new movies to support it?~ pretty badly!
Every online-game has toxic people... the solution to this is to grow a pair...
22/10/2018 16:31Posted by Xjj
How can you have high expectations of players to be polite when there is no community to punish bad behavior?

Players do not have an identity and reputation anymore as they once did. Therefore there are no repercussions for behaving poorly.

You are ofc right, but that community (no crossrealm stuff, LFG, LFR) also meant you were limited to your own server no matter how deserted it was.

I still remember how my paladin got a whisper at the start of WotLK, for example - asking if I was a tank. Luckily for them yes, but it was guys from one of the largest guilds who couldn't get anyone else for their dungeon, and it was barely midnight. And there were times you gathered a group for a dungeon or raid and either logged a tank/healer yourself, took a clueless newbie who might work or not or simply cancelled the run. Entire guilds moved to larger servers so they could recruit.

How many servers would have to be closed in order to have working size populations? And how bad would that look to Blizzard shareholders?
I have yet to meet game without toxic community ..

Thats not an excuse for wow community being too, but seriously what did you expect?

Good evening gentlemen, let me summon you.
Oh my no I shall summon you first.
Well if you insist then summon my friendly companion ohohoh.
Idk, I'd like to call myself a pretty chill person and I usually ignore the toxic cucks but sometimes it really holds me back when I want to raid. I'm one of those peeps you might call ''a filthy casual'' and I don't want to ruin anything for others because of my adhd level attention span so when there's some intense toxicity in the raid group, it gets to me bc I want everyone to just have fun. And ya know some cucks can get pretty loud

Yes, this is the internet but is it an excuse to be a dickhead and ruin !@#$ for others too? ''Just leave the group/guild/game'' What if the problem is only one or two people? Would be a lot easier to get rid of those two people than make 20 people leave just because they want to have a good time.

It doesn't hurt to be nice once in a while~
22/10/2018 15:51Posted by Soulshox
22/10/2018 15:32Posted by Amnastaria

Actually i was expressing my opinion on there shouldn't be any high elves ever added to the game and why a lot of the people wanting it are RPers.

Which imo are the most toxic part of the all online gaming communities. Which luckily only make about about 1% as a whole and are sectioned off from the rest server wise.

Rpers are toxic? You seem to have a chip on your shoulder with the rpers...