[Campaign] [RP-PVP] Strike at the Heart 14.11.2018

Argent Dawn
Prev 1 7 8 9 Next
11/11/2018 13:48Posted by Vakosh
Tiny bit confused, I didn't think this was until Wednesday?

Don’t worry, some of the horde guilds have started the campaign earlier, using their own events.
11/11/2018 13:48Posted by Vakosh
Tiny bit confused, I didn't think this was until Wednesday?

Campaign hasn't started for many of you, this is an event exclusive to the Hand of Conquest/Rotgarde/Grim Gest which follows up on us actually travelling to Nazmir.

11/11/2018 01:07Posted by Subjugated
Hot question. Since the horde is supposed to be stopping the Alliance in their attempt to strike at Zuldazar. If you just arrived at this "new land". Then why would you be attempting to help the Zandalari and why would the Zandalari accept your help? or Am i just misreading the situation?

The Horde has been in contact with the Zandalari for a fair few months now. This isn't us discovering them for the first time on an alien and distant shore, this is us responding to a call for aid from our hopefully-soon-to-be-allies.
And thus, Spire Division Zero set sail aboard our ship Liadrin's Valiance last night, and will be disembarking on shore at the Port of Zem'lan.

Being familiar with the region due to our past endeavors in Zandalar, we will mobilize and eventually settle in the Sanctuary of the Devoted tomorrow night in anticipation of liaising with the rest of the Horde Forces. If anyone wishes to move alongside us tomorrow and settle in our camp -individuals or other guilds alike-, please feel free to w/ me tonight ingame and we can arrange something.

Looking forward to interact with our established allies, and to making new ones. ^^
11/11/2018 14:03Posted by Aeola
Don’t worry, some of the horde guilds have started the campaign earlier, using their own events.

Campaign hasn't started for many of you, this is an event exclusive to the Hand of Conquest/Rotgarde/Grim Gest which follows up on us actually travelling to Nazmir.

Much obliged!
I will do my best to finalize the maps for the additional zones tomorrow.

I shall also see if I can sign the individuals who have commented on page seven up, but no promises.

For Horde guilds who do not know how to travel to Zandalar ICly - on the 13th, boats will be departing from the Echo Isles to Zandalar. Hop on in time!
11/11/2018 17:33Posted by Styrros

I shall also see if I can sign the individuals who have commented on page seven up, but no promises.

For Horde guilds who do not know how to travel to Zandalar ICly - on the 13th, boats will be departing from the Echo Isles to Zandalar. Hop on in time!

That still means the 14th is still no RP PvP and basically meeting/setting camps and assignments, right?
11/11/2018 17:38Posted by Ðawnseeker
11/11/2018 17:33Posted by Styrros

That still means the 14th is still no RP PvP and basically meeting/setting camps and assignments, right?

Yes, the schedule remains unchanged.
OOC: Whôis
IC : Thoric Metalchest
Registering as an Individual
Alright, full stop at this. No more sign-ups will be allowed, guild or individual. Saves me the headache of balancing the numbers.
11/11/2018 17:58Posted by Styrros
Alright, full stop at this. No more sign-ups will be allowed, guild or individual. Saves me the headache of balancing the numbers.

Elyee.....erm
14/11/2018 15:52Posted by Wilcöx
11/11/2018 17:58Posted by Styrros

Elyee.....erm

Oh haven't seen that. No worries then!
I'll put a mention here too that with Styrros's permission I'll be roaming around OOC to take screenshots of the campaign. If you see me around as [OOC] Cam Lock just pay me no attention or see the toon as some disoriented Horde/Alliance warrior (wish that I had a 120 rogue for this). I'll have the UI hidden most of the time and won't deliver any IC information that I might happen see while OOC.

I hope the campaign goes well!
If you need help with griefers, I'll be happy to prowl around keeping watch.
Looks like my guild is currently cursed with inactive members - is there anywhere (Horde or Alliance) I can join in with one of my far too many chars?
14/11/2018 19:06Posted by Sethranis
Looks like my guild is currently cursed with inactive members - is there anywhere (Horde or Alliance) I can join in with one of my far too many chars?

Oh, that's a shame. Please decide on a character and contact me in game.
Screenshots of Day 1

https://imgur.com/a/dkXylCE
VERY nice pics, thanks for capturing my good side, hahaha
Amazing first day! Thank you Styross, and all the other organisers for making it possible.

Fire. Fire and fury. It is the only thing which can clear away the corruption of the Alliance.

Bearan stared out from atop the upper levels of Atul'aman, his elderly eyes narrowed in cold hatred as his gaze scanned across the dunes of Vol'dun, keenly observing for anything which may prove a threat to the great and mighty Horde. Alliance, Sandfury - even the minions of shadow were to be found in this place, deep beneath the catacombs of Atul'aman, directly bellow where him and his companions were now resting. Tension was building up in his old bones, and the only way such a thing could be released was through the bloodied combat of war.

Rolling his shoulders, he shifted his gaze away from the dunes and instead stared upwards, towards Mu'sha, who was settled quite comfortably between the dazzling stars of the inky black sky. At times like this, he had often wondered how both him and the Alliance could share the same beauty in the sky. A question he asked himself many times, and yet he had always failed to come upon an answer.

Blood had already been spilled tonight under Mu'sha's light, and Bearan's mind was drawn to the memory of battle from mere hours ago, still fresh in his mind. So many injured, and only within the first day. Bearan himself had sustained more bruises and scrapes than he would have preferred. If anything was for certain, it was that the Alliance forces were more rallied than he had expected.

Yet the Zandalari are counting on both him and the Horde. They are potential allies, and for the Horde to truly eradicate the Alliance from the Earthmother's soil, their ships, their men and their blood must become that of the Horde. Throughout his long life, Bearan had learned that nothing forges a bond between people like war; and as the Alliance had seen fit to invade the Zandalari's home, they had given the Horde the perfect opportunity to strengthen their ties with these strange Trolls. This was an opportunity Bearan was not about to squander.

This fight was part of his duty. To his Horde. To his Warchief.

He will show the Zandalari the strength of the Horde, show them that it is a family worth joining.

Through that act, he will bring death to the Alliance.