Thank you for removing ML!Post deleted,thread open :D

General
Have(not) fun!
I bet you didn't complain when no one had the Fetid helm yet and you were rocking that 370 ilvl intellect increase which helped the team in total to farm the whole raid on a more consistent manner and progress further into mythic.

But, no, it's all about you, aren't you quite the asset to a team...
Have we found the star of the "angry german kid" video?
why are people mad about gear geting custom upgrades when they are already geared good enough to beat certain content
31/10/2018 22:23Posted by Leymaiden
I bet you didn't complain when no one had the Fetid helm yet and you were rocking that 370 ilvl intellect increase which helped the team in total to farm the whole raid on a more consistent manner and progress further into mythic.

This is just the final straw. When an alt loots it infront of your eyes. An all that you have passed the item in its heroic version 2 weeks ago in order to be geared enough to fight that boss.
I bet you didn't complain when no one had the Fetid helm yet and you were rocking that 370 ilvl intellect increase

Even so, the fact still remains that the removal of ML was one of the worst ideas they came up with, and that has nothing to do with whether OP went bad because of it or not.
31/10/2018 22:29Posted by Néckbeard
why are people mad about gear geting custom upgrades when they are already geared good enough to beat certain content

Because I'm playing with garbage traits, on 3/3 specs. Because of which I have no hope of logging well. Because in my cds I do 5k+ less dps than people who have the right gear. And how did they get the right gear? By having better luck and nothing else. And it is so infuriating. You can not compete, you can not log well, you can not even be a full asset to a guild. Because your gear is garbage. Your stats are random, my reorigination gives me haste, which is useless. I have 600 vers, I have not enough crit for nither frost, nor fire and a single good trait for Arcane. I'm using dagger in the back for AOE fights, which is garbage. I'm using Matrix for every spec which is garbage!

Being 382 means jack !@#$, when you enter a raid with 1700 Haste, and almost half of that is wasted stat.
I have no control on my gear, I have no control on my item optimization. I run 10-20 M+ a week and can not get a single upgrade, because the item level cap is 370, and the randomness of gear drops, on top of random sockets and titanforging, makes it impossible to get the stats you want to have.
I'm enjoying BFA so much that I actually want to stop gaming altogether. Because it seems that developers are more itnersted on how to keep the hive mind grinding RNG on top of RNG with loot boxes and artificial content extensions, rather than making a good game. And BFA is a horrible game.
31/10/2018 22:34Posted by Rezista

This is just the final straw. When an alt loots it infront of your eyes. An all that you have passed the item in its heroic version 2 weeks ago in order to be geared enough to fight that boss.

Passing on an item you did not need does not "buy" you an item in future that you do need. If you pass then you pass.
31/10/2018 22:45Posted by Dommina
Passing on an item you did not need does not "buy" you an item in future that you do need. If you pass then you pass.

Passing an item in Heroic difficulty to an alt, certainly buys me the same Mythic item when it drops over that alt, no, over everyone else I had during the farm runs, because I still do not have the item, during ML. And btw I do need it, even from Heroic. But then again, you probably have no clue what I'm even talking about, seing that you have never stepped inside a raid before. So why are you even comenting on a topic that you are inexperienced with?
31/10/2018 22:38Posted by Rezista
I'm using dagger in the back for AOE fights, which is garbage. I'm using Matrix for every spec which is garbage!

I LoL'd.
(Sorry xd)
Well. At least you got lucky with some WF and even TF.
31/10/2018 22:29Posted by Néckbeard

spoilt brats enough said
Honestly my sub is runing out in 24h,and from people i talked around me,everyone is done,or have no plans to come back to the game.
The rng and the instant gratification with rng on top of rng killed WoW for me.
As you said its a sad moment in gamings history and too see all of this rng in WoW and to make you chase indefinetly is sad.
31/10/2018 22:53Posted by Eulalia
Well. At least you got lucky with some WF and even TF.

I would gadly trade the cloack for control over my gear and my stats.
Edited by Blizzard.

Posting ona 110 fully raid finder character. And what is raiding, if I'm clueless?
31/10/2018 22:48Posted by Rezista
31/10/2018 22:45Posted by Dommina

Passing an item in Heroic difficulty to an alt, certainly buys me the same Mythic item when it drops over that alt, no, over everyone else I had during the farm runs, because I still do not have the item, during ML. And btw I do need it, even from Heroic. But then again, you probably have no clue what I'm even talking about, seing that you have never stepped inside a raid before. So why are you even comenting on a topic that you are inexperienced with?

You really do not know how to use the armoury do you. I have not raided at all with THIS character but a quick check will show that my account has raided before and stopped when Pandaria started.
I used to run 25m runs for transmog items on old raids... Now it simply sucks, cuz personal loot was implemented on old raids too.... fssss.. Not to mention sitting stuck on the same item drops all the time sucks too..
31/10/2018 23:42Posted by Dommina
but a quick check will show that my account has raided before and stopped when Pandaria started.

So what you are saying is you have no clue about raiding. Since the difference between Heroic Cata raids and Mythic Legion and BFA raids is the same as between a todler and grown up man. I remember Chogall's mechanics. Hit boss, Interupt add, kill add, kill small adds, whilte itnerupting, avoid !@#$ to not get mind controlled to early, kill boss. Now compare that to Heroic, not even Mythic, Ghuun.