Hunter and Mage looking for a Mythic Raiding Guild

Twisting Nether
Hi,

Myself and a friend, Hunter and Mage are looking for a Mythic Raiding Guild on Horde Twisting Nether.

We are currently on Alliance Argent Dawn, but are looking to transfer back to where all our characters currently are.

BM Hunter (ilvl374) - 8/8 HC and 1/8 Mythic

Fire Mage (ilvl374) - 8/8 HC and 1/8 Mythic

Both of us have raided since Vanilla and every expansion since then on various characters, and we are looking for a new home on Twisting Nether horde.

We are both in our 30s and ideally would like to join a guild with mature members around the same age.

Looking to raid 2 times a week. starting ideally around 8pm server time
We can raid on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays and possible Monday depending on Raid start times.

Both very experienced in raids, and have raid leaded in the past aswell

Please add me in game to chat further xionz#2251
2/8 M Guild that raids 3x days Wed/Thurs/Mon 19.30 - 22.30 Server Time.

If insterested for a chat, add Keriko#2245

Cheers
Keriko/Derikoo
Hey! I've sent you a friendrequest on bnet (Pancake#22809)! We are interested in a mage and a hunter.

Add me either on bnet or on discord (Pancake#0330) to have a chat about it.
Hey Atalanti!

We'd love to have you at No Hope. Currently 8/8 Heroic, and 2/8 mythic, raiding 3 times a week at 20:30 server time. Monday is a heroic farm raid and we try to progress mythic on Weds, Thurs.

We also like to have fun while doing so, chatting and playing other games on discord, running m+ keys and doing achievements.

If you're interested, feel free to contact one of our recruiters on Bnet

Rikkertron#2145
Mrmuddo#2190
Mikealand#2276
Hello Voidlin,

We are currently recruiting for ranged dps spots

We aim to progress on mythic kills at a decent pace currently (4/8M), our raid time is 18:00 to 21:00 server time, Thursday, Sunday and Monday.

Please contact any officer if you are interested to join us.
gorelaz#2467 - GM
mephobia#21295 - Officer
frayst#2106 - Recruiter
Really rude behavior, you should consider before you get these people into your raiding team.