New Worgen Female Hairstyles

General
imgur.com/MwwYRqE

I wonder if there is a possibility for these Alpha hairstyles to make a comeback. I was mad excited when I saw them for the first time 8 years ago and mad dissapointed when I saw that they're not making into the final version. I'm pretty sure many many people liked these.

With new upcoming models, I kinda hoped they will make these and give some additional customization options because Worgen never actually had much customization options.

I never really liked the huge hair on their back and I wished I had an option. I'm glad that they're listening to the community as they said that they will give the females glowing eyes too. So please, Chris Robinson, make it happen! :P
I think the problem with those is that they look like actual hair, whereas worgen have something more akin to a mane.
Well, the mane we got now is just way too big. It's like we got a whole different animal glued to our neck.

Trim it by a 2/3rd and slap those hearstyles linked by OP on top.

Also those hairstyles were clearly meant to go hand in hand with the human ones.
Are those real? They look kinda like a joke or maybe an experiment gone wrong.
Old female worgen looks like a chihuahua, new female worgen looks like a rabid chihuahua but a chihuahua none the less...
06/11/2018 18:46Posted by Kooki
Are those real? They look kinda like a joke or maybe an experiment gone wrong.
Those Hairstyles never left alpha so they never got finishing touches to make them fit better.

06/11/2018 18:49Posted by Elehoofe
Old female worgen looks like a chihuahua, new female worgen looks like a rabid chihuahua but a chihuahua none the less...
At least the teased design looks more like a wolf now for females, compared to the men who still looks like part rodent.
06/11/2018 17:59Posted by Lokirilian
I think the problem with those is that they look like actual hair, whereas worgen have something more akin to a mane.

Yes, they look more like a wig than the natural fur which is only long along the back and some face fur. I don't have a problem with the current styles but if someone would draw something new and natural might be worth a look.
06/11/2018 21:16Posted by Jansen
06/11/2018 17:59Posted by Lokirilian

Yes, they look more like a wig than the natural fur which is only long along the back and some face fur. I don't have a problem with the current styles but if someone would draw something new and natural might be worth a look.
And the current mane does not look like a wig?
06/11/2018 18:44Posted by Livía
Well, the mane we got now is just way too big. It's like we got a whole different animal glued to our neck.

Totally agreed with this and it was always bothering me.

What I wanted to say is that these hairstyles are more epic than what we have right now. I meant that it would be nice if they brought these hairstyle designs back and make them HQ to fit the new upcoming models so that the Worgen can finally have more customization options to play with. They can always leave that horrible mane on their back as another hairstyle option.
Will those werewolf men stand upright? What's with the Hunchback Obsession...
07/11/2018 10:59Posted by Halasibel
Will those werewolf men stand upright? What's with the Hunchback Obsession...

Good idea. As orc got the option, so should worgen, too :D
I want for worgen female to be "bald" so no shaggy black hait behind her head it was always offputting to me for some way.

If they'd have glowy eyez and no shaggy hair option I'd roll them.