So how many members of the Rotgarde..

Argent Dawn
I-... I ordered it for the meatwagon.. tbf... But I will try the game! Probably. One day.
You should!

WarCraft III is very fun!

And I heard they're updating it with the current wow lore too! For details bother Mordinubum please.
We get the meat wagon the day patch 8.1 goes live, somewhere between the 11th and 13th?

An I mistaken?
I read somewhere that it was the tenth???
07/11/2018 01:03Posted by Lukas
I pre-ordered more because I am a major fan of the original game, not so much the gimmicks they're trying to sell with it.
WTF, people still buy things for the actual thing and not the bonuses??
yea i got it
07/11/2018 07:37Posted by Aerillan
I pre-ordered more because I am a major fan of the original game, not so much the gimmicks they're trying to sell with it.

I love the bonus, not gonna lie about it, but I actually brought it to be able to play badass Kaldorei's again!
07/11/2018 07:37Posted by Aerillan

whynotboth.jpg
How many of it's members are going to use this?

https://ptr.wowhead.com/item=166785/detoxified-blight-grenade
I'll get it with the mount in a week or so. I used to play my brother's Warcraft III a few years back.
07/11/2018 01:48Posted by Horkim
know what else is a meat wagon???

*grabs crotch* about 4 of these

Meat wagon? More like chum bucket.
The fun is, all those Forsaken and Scourge toys, pets and mounts are also usable on Pends here!

*CACKLES MANIACALLY*
07/11/2018 02:36Posted by Vaxir
I-... I ordered it for the meatwagon.. tbf... But I will try the game! Probably. One day.

I can tell you, woman. We are going to play WarIII and you are going to like it! D:<

You can play Undeath, Pends the Humans and I shall play the Night Elves, obviously! D:<
Sounds good to me, we can beat the snot out of Vax and the Horde then!
06/11/2018 21:33Posted by Perroy
06/11/2018 20:41Posted by Typhór
..are pre-ordering Warcraft Reforged so they can have that sexy Meatwagon mount?

You dedicated dead boyos came to mind when I first saw that. I am curious~

You KNOW I pre-ordered it instantly bro !

Bloody knew it~ ;3
P-please don't beat me up T_T
Only ingame in both WarCraft III and World of WarCraft, I promise.
07/11/2018 20:24Posted by Vaxir
P-please don't beat me up T_T

I will beat you up so bad in WarIII.... Death bodies belong in the ground, and I will gladly put you there filthy heretic! <3
This is so mean :< I did nuffin.
You're right, the Alliance could work together with the honourable undeath under Calia Menethi... I mean Anti-Vax.

Death to those tree savages that left the Alliance!