Do you even warcraft

General
It saddens me that after so many years people still don't warcraft properly, it damages the game and the experience.

Now I'm not the law on how to warcraft but here are the top 5 things you need to do to warcraft effectively.

1) Jump through portals, this is the simplest and easiest to do if you don't jump through the portals you actually damage the instance little by little.... If you don't jump through do you even warcraft and if you don't jump through then your as bad as the guy who puts mayonnaise on a fresh bacon sandwich.

2) Jumping off a cliff forgetting your glider is on cd and plummeting to your death... This is kinda a must even if its just the once.

3) Stand in a campfire while talking with an npc...if you havn't done this you haven't lived.

4) Run in to a raid boss solo shouting LEROOOYYYYYY JENKINSSSSSSS.

5) Have a good mog... Mismatched mogs are so vanilla your a gorgeous individual let it shine through.

Lol of course this is just for a laugh, the forums are so darn negative recently I thought I'd make a fun post, feel free to add to the rules if you want try to make this post as fun as possible.
Jumping through portals has literally become an obsessive thought for me. I've been doing it for so long that if I don't, I'll feel uneasy for the rest of the day.
Also, I have stood in campfires so. Many. Times. xD
done every single one multiple times apart from the leeroy thing .. I don't think that's funny, hey ho.

1) You also need to bring gold beggars in to the IF/SW tram and tell them youll meet them half way along it so that blizzard wont see the "shady" transaction :)
Oh man, the number of gold beggars ive left there has been just glorious. To think how long it took them to get half way .... makes me smile even now.

you can also add jumping over a gap that definitely isn't a bottomless pit "OH GODS YES IT IS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo /splat"

my favourite of all time was a guildie, a young chap but full of vibrancy and fun, decided to use an eye of kilrogg to go and look at a boss close up ... after a very long night of raiding and not very productive, it was kinda going to be our last shout at a kill ... and yay boss gets pulled when we were just finishing potting up and everything. Wham we were all dead and pots gone etc etc. I think, for that one moment when everyone just went "the **** just happened there" and we laughed and laughed and laughed with nervous tension and tiredness, that one moment inspired us and we killed it next attempt. Much love to you mekky, for giving me and the guild one of the best moments in wow.
I Betcha everyone has a moment like that.
6) fight in battleground with a fishing pole as a weapon because you forgot to change it back to your weapon.

7) Jumping through Stormwind or Orgrimmar

(falling off cliffsides is a daily thing for me)
08/11/2018 08:21Posted by Moothilda
6) fight in battleground with a fishing pole as a weapon because you forgot to change it back to your weapon.

7) Jumping through Stormwind or Orgrimmar

(falling off cliffsides is a daily thing for me)

Lol a fishing pole is that a usual occurrence with you
Before when you had to equip the fishing pole, it sometimes happened when I entered battleground, and i saw a lot of others doing it too ^_^

Today my game sometimes bug and I can't fish without equipping the fishing pole, and I get use to the convienient stuff easy, so I sometimes end up fighting with my fishing pole ;)
You forgot to add standing on fences, fence posts, mail boxes, sign posts etc etc whilst dancing and being afk.
- If you play a melee class, your rotation is:
generic big damage ability 1; spacebar; generic big damage ability 2; press "move left" and "move right" keys in rapid succession + spacebar; if proc, use proc; continue; spacebar; filler ability; spacebar + left and right keys in rapid succession. It is perfectly known that people that omit to press spacebar every global are at least 50% less skillful, and that is especially true if they happen to be undead. The left-right in rapid succession combo marks you as a true professional of the game and provides a short burst of skill infusion that will increase your self-esteem by at least 15%, depending on race/class/spec combo.

- if you play a healing class and are in an instance, do not forget to press your "move back" key after doing a reasonably good job healing, but only in short bursts and not at great length! That way, most of the spacebar pressing melees will automatically assume you are a girl regardless if it is true or not true, and it might embolden them to donate loot throughout the dungeon. However, be advised: if you press the back key too long, you will be labeled as a noob instead of a girl, so might be met with a "has been removed from the group" instead of gifts of gear for missing slots.

- if you play a tanking class, you must know by now that respect is taken, not freely given. Thus, you must make clear your disgust, especially with the DPS players in your group, every time you have a chance. Be adviced! your natural superiority to these plebeans must really be transmitted through the screen, just as impressionist paintings erase the boundary between the background and the subject!

- If you are a ranged DPS, things are not as easy. Here, it depends a lot on your class, and sometimes even the spec can make a real difference! You may have heard players in-game talking about hybrids, and thought it must mean a class that is capable of assuming parts of each role - DPS, healing, tanking - but you would have been wrong. It means a role that uses hybrid parts of the other roles path to glory. For example, if you are a mage, elemental shaman or a bm hunter, everything that applies to melee DPS applies to you as well. Be VERY CAREFUL to NOT forget pressing spacebar or moving in rapid succession left/right while drilling a hole through them instants! If you are a warlock or shadow priest, on the other hand, you should act like the tank, and project your disgust with the quality of the gameplay of the lesser beings around you. But should you be a marksmanship hunter or a balance druid, you should apply the same strategy as healers would. After all, everybody knows that grills sometimes happen to be druids, and druids can always be healers, and everybody knows that if any grill would ever decide to play a non-healing ranged class, that would be a hunter, and they would be the wrong spec!

If you are not doing this, you are simply doing it wrong and have only yourself to blame for your lack of success.
1) Jump through portals, this is the simplest and easiest to do if you don't jump through the portals you actually damage the instance little by little.... If you don't jump through do you even warcraft and if you don't jump through then your as bad as the guy who puts mayonnaise on a fresh bacon sandwich.

What if I will use ketchup?
"warcraft" is not a verb

dreadful patter
08/11/2018 08:10Posted by Dragonsworn

2) Jumping off a cliff forgetting your glider is on cd and plummeting to your death... This is kinda a must even if its just the once.

You can move without jumping?
08/11/2018 09:36Posted by Jesi

What if I will use ketchup?
then your safe your what's known as a "NORMI" (NORMAL)
6a. You must still get utterly lost in Undercity.

7a. You must repeatedly miss the lifts (elevators) in all the major cities.

8a. You must (often) fall off spiral staircases having become dizzy.

9a. You must (often) end up in Pandaria, having clicked the first portal in Dalaran
assuming it to be to Orgrimmar.
Being a healer on dueling spots and you heal everyone who loses. You do that because they dont play with you :(.
Use the biggest mount you have and stand on a quest giving character so everybody else has to do hard klicking work to do his q
Did you even legion, if you didn't get crushed by the lift in antorus?
Leveling up your fishing in AV
08/11/2018 08:21Posted by Moothilda

[/quote]
oh gods, it's not so much the forgetting to switch as the wondering why your attacks aren't working for at least 5 minutes...ahh..so many senior moments..

..oh amd you must wait for the boat to Darnassus because you forgot you were on your mage..:)

..if you don't shut the doors on people in dungeons...:p
These aren't really rules but I think you'll struggle to top the way I did Warcraft and here's how I did it:

1. Got stranded in Raven Hill Cemetery after going to Duskwood as level 2-4 or so Dwarf Warrior and not knowing what a Hearthstone was: character abandoned for anywhere between 6 and 24 months, which is how long it was before I learnt what a Hearthstone was.

2. Asked dungeon group 'Shall we go?' after tank had left. Other guy says 'without tank?' to which I replied 'What's a tank?'

3. Levelled to max level for the first time ever as a prot warrior tanking dungeons I'd never even done: both painful and in retrospect, hilarious. Didn't even know why people were complaining or what they were complaining about. 'I'm getting aggro' I'd hear. Didn't know what aggro was. Did that stop me tanking dungeons all the way to 90? Did it heck.

4. Infuriated a tank by pulling everything in sight as a rogue without looms, causing him to tell me to stop and saying 'you're a noob rogue' to which I replied 'So what?' to which he said something like 'I'm worth 2 of every player here' and then left.
08/11/2018 08:10Posted by Dragonsworn
5) Have a good mog... Mismatched mogs are so vanilla your a gorgeous individual let it shine through.
Looks like your shoulderpads don't warcraft, then..