Do you even warcraft

General
Tr

08/11/2018 11:13Posted by Osran
08/11/2018 08:10Posted by Dragonsworn
5) Have a good mog... Mismatched mogs are so vanilla your a gorgeous individual let it shine through.
Looks like your shoulderpads don't warcraft, then..
trust me there great it's the armoury that makes them look just plain awful.
08/11/2018 10:30Posted by Chockø
Did you even legion, if you didn't get crushed by the lift in antorus?

I always dropped a toy chest under it in LFR

got about 5 every time without fail
if playing a DPS/Healing class don't forget when making your way to an outside quest spot to always pick up lots of mobs on route and then find a convient tank waiting in the area to mass kill them all for you while you just concentrate on the actual quest kill mob, the tank will always be very happy to finish off those trash mobs for you after the quest mob dies to speed you on your way.

if its a kill x number of mobs in an area then run around and gather as many as you can, pulling them to a friendly neighbourhood tank class to deal with, repeat until quest completes then blow a kiss/hug tank and depart, the tank will of course be happily helping all other DPS/healers in the area and will be happy to stay all day for that purpose.
Walk from Azuremyst Isle to Stormwind on your level 16 Drenaei because you didn't know there were ships.
08/11/2018 09:36Posted by Jesi

What if I will use ketchup?
then your safe your what's known as a "NORMI" (NORMAL)

I guess i am a NORMI aswel lul :P.
Jumping off a cliff forgetting your glider is on cd and plummeting to your death... This is kinda a must even if its just the once.

Done this so many times!!!

Also there’s, being in a fly zone to. It being in a fly zone, mounting up and just jumping off a cliff thinking you can fly haha!!

Or.. pulling the wrong mount out thinking it’s flying and it’s not..

All of which ultimately end up in death... :p
You young'uns are so fancy nowadays. Back in my days we just jumped off cliffs, no gliders.
Fly over horde (alliance) district or class hall, get teleported and stunned.
Ok, this is how I warcrafted as a new player, coming from W3 to mid Wrath on a private server, because I was a broke kid:

1. When you start playing the game as a human warrior, go straight to the Blasted Lands to check out that uber cool Dark Portal, die at least 10 times along the way, then realize that you can't get through until level 58, go back, get killed by a Felboar and respawn on a graveyard that has Felboars roaming all around and engaging you the moment you ress due to your measly little wow baby level and die again and again. Be sad. Write a ticket. Try to be brave. Stand there for an hour in ghost form. Cry like a little girl. Then finally have the GM appear, oneshot the boar for you and wait for you to hearth out of there. 12/10 experience.

2. You hit level 58 on your Blood elf holy paladin with full stamina gear and, unbeknownst to you, ridiculously low damage, never once running a dungeon (what are those?) and you finally walk up to the Dark Portal again, and step through for the first time.

Bwaaaam bwaaaaam. Bwaaaam bwaaaam. Bwaaaaaaaaaam.

Get blown away by its epicness and see an army of elite demons pummeling alliance and horde forces. Get intimidated, run back and grind vanilla quests until level 65, when someone tells you that Outland is a normal leveling zone and not a "group zone" filled with elites.

Also, find out from a stranger in Zangarmarsh, that as Holy, you are supposed to stack Spell power (still not knowing you are not supposed to maximize stamina at all and that you are a healing class, not dps. After all, Holy Shock is a Holy talent and does damage, doesn't it?).
So by the time you go to Northrend you manage to accumulate a total of one Spell Power item (still no dungeons, what are those, seriously), giving you a gamechanging amount of spellpower (maybe 4? 2? it was a long time ago), that will make the Lich King fall before your holy wrath!

THAT'S how you Warcraft.
Oh man I forgot..... Swim and forget you need to go up for air lol
You also forgot a few others.

1. As a druid, jump in the air before turning into your travel form. This is a must!

2.Play as a hunter, jump off a cliff and forget to use disengage, then realise you're an idiot because of it.

3. As a Gnome, follow people around just to creep them out. People don't like Gnomes.

4. When you run into the opposite faction in the world, start /dance and wait for everyone else to join in.

5. At the end of each boss fight, play the ending to the final fantasy fight music, showing that you clearly won.

6. As DPS, stand in as much fire as possible, don't move out of anything. Gotta give those healers something to heal.

7. As a tank, run face first into danger, pulling everything possible then wonder why you died.

Any more?
Most importantly, try to climb Ironforge mountains without flying (parkour).
Get so excited at jumping without your light feather forgetting the spell still has a cool down. Ouch.

Closing the game and not the map window is my worst stupidity.

Also jumping as if you're flying off and yet the mount hasn't spawned.
08/11/2018 16:52Posted by Shortbolts

1. As a druid, jump in the air before turning into your travel form. This is a must!

[/quote]

100% this, its a compulsion now.
08/11/2018 17:11Posted by Miranoo
08/11/2018 16:52Posted by Shortbolts

100% this, its a compulsion now.[/quote]

It's even worse when I do it on this at the edge of a mountain... I shall not admit how many times I have done this, since I do not know xD
10a. Mouseover your buff icons while flying, to (needlessly) check stuff,
accidentally right-click on your mount icon, dismissing your ride & causing you to plummet to your death.
Here's another:
Poke a 120 from the other faction on your paladin alt, wielding a 15 Pound Mud Snapper buttnaked, only to bubble hearthstone the moment they dismount.
08/11/2018 17:31Posted by Srolo
Here's another:
Poke a 120 from the other faction on your paladin alt, wielding a 15 Pound Mud Snapper buttnaked, only to bubble hearthstone the moment they dismount.

Bubblehearth doesn't really work any more due to the GCD though.
08/11/2018 08:10Posted by Dragonsworn
4) Run in to a raid boss solo shouting LEROOOYYYYYY JENKINSSSSSSS.

4b.) Open the puzzle box in LFR Uldir
1. Roll need on everything because it doesn't sound nice to be greedy.

2. Try to stamina buff horde on alliance priest.

3. Jump to your death in Twisting Nether just to see what happens.

4. Die of megapull of murlocs.

5. Get killed by fatigue.