Gul'dan's Clan

Story
So I discovered that Gul'dana is a name in Tatarstan and Kazakhstan (you know, the regions that were once central parts of the Golden Horde). A female one, but still. You know what it means? "Flower-sage".

Could Gul'dan be once part of the infamous Flowerpicker clan?
09/11/2018 18:24Posted by Ashval
A female one, but still.

I wouldn't be surprised if Gul'dan were a girl. Orcs are so ugly and savage that telling the difference between male and female Orcs is quite hard. No offense.
Flowerpicker clan is no joke,a Rose is pretty but its Thorns can still make you bleed :P I always imagined them as a clan who could have had a longstanding blood fued with the Botani once they were introduced in WOD, siding with their ancestors the Breakers in removing those annoying little flower men from Gorgarond :)
10/11/2018 00:36Posted by Shiar
Flowerpicker clan is no joke,a Rose is pretty but its Thorns can still make you bleed :P I always imagined them as a clan who could have had a longstanding blood fued with the Botani once they were introduced in WOD, siding with their ancestors the Breakers in removing those annoying little flower men from Gorgarond :)

In a tongue in cheek way, that would actually make an interesting questline.