Keep the NPCs in the next expansion?

Story
10/11/2018 23:21Posted by Telriem
10/11/2018 22:48Posted by Arctur

You didn't really think that I cared, did you? I mean, it's not like we are best friends or anything. Befriend an elf, and you will find yourself with a knife in your back before you even realize that.

Well obviously not but to me it looked like people weren’t going out of their way to bully you and I wasn’t having it. Didn’t care what you were to me.

Guess next time I’ll let them go all in on you, especially as you bring it on yourself.

Again I post on on an elf character it doesn’t represent my person irl. You’re way too invested it’s worrying

I feel you're taking this way to personal...

Might I suggest a breath of fresh air?
10/11/2018 23:21Posted by Telriem
Again I post on on an elf character it doesn’t represent my person irl. You’re way too invested it’s worrying

Dude, he's half roleplaying half teasing. Chill, we all know Arctur by now.
10/11/2018 11:21Posted by Призраклеса
10/11/2018 11:14Posted by Sylphiel
Which brings me to the point: is there any hope to keep some of the NPCs (dunno, the fan favorites?) going in the next expansions, and give them a more active role?

There was one pretty cool totally new character in the beginning of the BfA. Her name was Delaryn Summermoon.
Just in one book and in couple of quests I have felt in love with her.

https://d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.net/wowpedia/thumb/0/00/Elegy_art1.jpg/1024px-Elegy_art1.jpg

But Blizzard.... again those Blizzard.... They killed her, then rise her as undead, then made her traitor of her own race, putted her in to the Horde as Sylvanas fan.

I don't know why, but Blizzard does loves to destroy everything that is nice in this game.

Don't worry, if you come to love a bland character like Delaryn so easily, you'll be sure to see plenty of other characters that you will like.

I mean, her character literally can be summed up with "night elf who wants to protect her people". Other characters may have a similar ambition, but they have histories, flaws and unique motivations. Not saying I dislike her, but turning her into a Forsaken certainly did her a favour, imo.
10/11/2018 11:14Posted by Sylphiel
Flynn
Yes please i adore this man.
I just hope Zekhan makes it out alive so we can watch him grow as character. It's unfortunate that he was thrown into such a controvercial plot twist, I'd rather meet him on more neutral ground, but he is still the same guy and I would hate if anything bad would happen to him. Darkspears need new champions.
I just hope Zekhan makes it out alive so we can watch him grow as character. It's unfortunate that he was thrown into such a controvercial plot twist, I'd rather meet him on more neutral ground, but he is still the same guy and I would hate if anything bad would happen to him. Darkspears need new champions.

Yea they do! And Zekhan could fill that spot obviously! Personal I think they should've made Zen'kiki an Darkspear hero to, instead of a neutral one. They could be the new generation of Darkspear 'heroes; alongside Rokhan!

THen you guys would have 3 instead 1,5 heroes.