How is the Horde losing this war?

General
We have laser shooting dinosaurs for Thralls sake....

LASER! SHOOTING! DINOSAURS!

How are we not already ruling the world?

(Guys, this is supposed to be a joke thread)
Last time i checked ally have vindicar... How did we lose teldrassil?
10/11/2018 20:35Posted by Sateass

Maybe it was out of gas?

I mean... have you seen a gas station around anywhere? I didnt...
Prophet Valen is gonna be riding the Vindicar in to save the day in some future patch just like Jaina did in her daddy's ship.

Someone left their oven on.
Or, a lighter
The Alliance has honour.
The Horde does not.

The Alliance has respect for life.
The Horde is lead by a dead woman that sees death as nothing as she will happily bring them back as slaves.

If the Alliance loses its because they are lead by a beautiful man that believes in peace.
If the Horde wins its because it is lead by a woman that would rather see the whole world dead than lose.
Because of horde bias. Losing every single war against the Alliance is horde bias.
10/11/2018 20:39Posted by Thoviin

Someone left their oven on.
Or, a lighter

I think I have an old jumper cable in my bank somewhere... you want it?
Look at the previous wars.

Horde wins through most of it, and the Alliance come out victorious at the end.

Right now it's looking like Alliance are winning through most of it...who will come out victorious at the end?

Eh? EH? :D
For the Alliance!
10/11/2018 20:53Posted by Narrex

Right now it's looking like Alliance are winning through most of it...who will come out victorious at the end?

Knowing blizzards lazy writing, 8.3 will be the horde sieging an ally city
10/11/2018 20:57Posted by Lann
10/11/2018 20:53Posted by Narrex

Knowing blizzards lazy writing, 8.3 will be the horde sieging an ally city

Would be about time. Endlessly sieging horde cities is getting boring.
The horde is losing because of politics between the leaders that's why thrall left horde because it was not about honour but how as control over their political agenda.
They will lose the war in 8.3 during a Scenario called Siege of Stormwind (SoS lol)

1. Horde quickly gains the upper hand but becomes overconfident pushing deeper into the city, becoming trapped in the dwarf quarter surrounded by defenders and dwarves pushing into the rear by using the Deeprun Tram from Ironforge.

2. Slyvanas is so occupied by resurrecting people she doesn't notice she is bringing back the void storage NPC, which results in a greater Voidtear opening where she is sucked through and becomes a transmogset for Hunters.
The Forsaken follow into the Void and become the Void-Dark-Undeath-Shadowsaken and turn into Voidlord Minions.

3. Saurfang goes back into his cell inside the stockades. He said escaping from a prison with the door opened by someone else has no honor, and he stays there until the end of his life.

4. With Sylvanas gone Baine feels relieved and, together with the Nightelves, founds the Kalimdor-Critter-Cuddle-Covenant. The Wildlife of Kalimdor is so charmed by this idea, they quickly team up with Tauren and Kaldorei and drive the nature destroying Orcs off the Durotan Coast.

5. Darkspear disappear and are never heard of again, the Writers simply forgot them as always.

6. With the Horde dismantled, the Quel...Sin...Whatever-Dorei have to switch sides again, this time allying with the Murloc founding the Fin-Dorei, the Flipper-Elves. Nightborne return to Suramar and bubble themselves up for the next 10k years.

7. Anduin marries a half-draenei half-naga girl, sprouting the biggest wave of rule 34 Artworks the Internet has ever seen.

Victory for the Alliance ~
Here's your answer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yf1ZrnumZQQ&t=15m10s
You forgot the devs screwed up martin fury style and accidentally distributed a ton of plot armor and now have to contrive a story to fit it...
Wait, there is a war going on? Why did nobody tell me?
10/11/2018 20:32Posted by Xemeron
We have laser shooting dinosaurs for Thralls sake....

LASER! SHOOTING! DINOSAURS!

We had a flying ghostship that destroys everything,
But then blizz forgot about it, same with the laser dino's
Where’s all the Iron Horde stuff? The Iron Stars? Iron Dreadnaughts? IRON DEMOLISHERS?

What about the freaking Gronn with cannons on their backs?!

Where is ANY of that sick stuff?
Whare are Death Knights~ Lets make Undead vs Undead Warfront.
Thassarian at one side and Koltira at other side~ good old times.