How is the Horde losing this war?

General
10/11/2018 22:17Posted by Grimgar
What about the freaking Gronn with cannons on their backs?!

Didnt we kill them all?
10/11/2018 22:22Posted by Xemeron
10/11/2018 22:17Posted by Grimgar
What about the freaking Gronn with cannons on their backs?!

Didnt we kill them all?

No way! (Well, probably most) we should have all of the Iron arsenal goodies in our bag now. That was one of the most impressive things in WOD.

Personally I think that’s what our horde so badly needs, an injection of Iron. I think I’m the lore we’re supposed to have it all now but idk? Even just to see a few Iron Demolishers parked around Orgrimmar would do it for me.
Why did the Alliance let Teldrassil burn when they could have glassed darkshore from orbit with there spaceship they used to defeat the biggest evil in the universe months before...

Better yet why isn't every horde capitol not a smoking crater like Theramore? At this point the Alliance are so brokenly OP with their space goat Jedis and their spaceships they didnt need Blizzards latest mcguffin, because the horde has absolutely nothing at all to defend from it, let alone match it?
10/11/2018 20:32Posted by Xemeron
We have laser shooting dinosaurs for Thralls sake....

LASER! SHOOTING! DINOSAURS!

How are we not already ruling the world?

Unless they are Dinosaur shooting lasers they do not deserve to rule the world :)
Because we can smell you coming.
10/11/2018 20:39Posted by Moritz
The Alliance has honour.
The Horde does not.

The Alliance has respect for life.
The Horde is lead by a dead woman that sees death as nothing as she will happily bring them back as slaves.

If the Alliance loses its because they are lead by a beautiful man that believes in peace.
If the Horde wins its because it is lead by a woman that would rather see the whole world dead than lose.

Yeah but ... boobies !!
10/11/2018 22:49Posted by Avitlarge
Yeah but ... boobies !!
Thanks, it is late in the evening and I thought I might get through the day without hearing this joke. Perhaps some day it might even become funny.
We have laser shooting dinosaurs for Thralls sake....

LASER! SHOOTING! DINOSAURS

Me Grimlock want to munch metal!!
10/11/2018 21:31Posted by Rhynnia

Victory for the Alliance ~

This is probably better lore than Blizzard will ever write :D
Quite sure Zandalar isn't part of the Horde yet, so no, the Horde doesn't have laser shooting dinosaurs.
Also, they're stuck on an island and there's no decent navy left to transport them to wherever they're needed.
10/11/2018 22:58Posted by Keele
Thanks, it is late in the evening and I thought I might get through the day without hearing this joke. Perhaps some day it might even become funny.

There's truth in what he says though. Or do you honestly belief that if for example Lor'themar had Sylvanas' story arc he'd have as many fapbo.., err, fanboys as she has now?
10/11/2018 20:35Posted by Sateass
Last time i checked ally have vindicar... How did we lose teldrassil?

Everybody knows that as soon as a Draenai ship get close to any non Argus planet, they crash land on it.
10/11/2018 23:40Posted by Shainn
There's truth in what he says though. Or do you honestly belief that if for example Lor'themar had Sylvanas' story arc he'd have as many fapbo.., err, fanboys as she has now?
If Lor'themar had Sylvanas' story arc he'd be the biggest character since the Lich King. Nobody would be asking "where is Thrall" but instead we would have 70% of the playerbase maining Blood Elves with derivative names of Lor'themar. The fascination of Sylvanas' haters with her appearance has only detracted from her being as popular as she could be.

As far as breasts go, there's another character constantly pushing her chest forward and her shoulders back, but nobody dismisses her fans as only caring about her appearance. In fact, it's been years since she's even done anything useful, but nobody questions the motives of her fans.
LASER! SHOOTING! DINOSAURS!

We have hoarses and you can't do anything about this.
Horde is disease, corruption. Alliance will cleanse the world from this corruption. Soon and once and for all!
The Horde is losing because the warchief is fighting a war for herself and not for the Horde. Unlike the Alliance, Queen Anduin is diplomatic and wants the best for her people, she will sit and do nothing because she's smart and knows that the primitive horde will fight with each other, like always, and hand the Alliance a free victory.
11/11/2018 01:05Posted by Drekhan
Horde is disease, corruption. Alliance will cleanse the world from this corruption. Soon and once and for all!

Are you above's person brother ?
To be honest, realistically the Alliance have the superior military, technology and general power than the Horde.

Are we supposed to believe Balloon laden zeppelins can go toe-to-toe with actualy lift-engine skyforts? No, of course not. The Horde survives because of plot.

Ironically, the Alliance only wins because of plot too since they fail to actually use their power superiority in their dumb quest to win wars by giving out blowjobs and kisses to the enemy.

Come on, the Alliance have cannons, mechanical warmachines and other contraptions everywhere. The Horde thinks giant wooden "Saw-blade Flickers" are an equal in firepower.

I love the Horde but jeez do I know that realistically they'd be !@#$ed! Haha! ^^
Waiting for siege of stormwind
SoS-game calls for save from lazy writing
The Drenai prepare the ship to leve the planet already. They have to hurry because the could crash it any time soon.