Laptop suggestions?

General
Can you suggest me a laptop so I can play WoW with 60 FPS at the high(est) graohics? My budget is around 1000 euros. I can afford a bit more though,
Bruh..

The new Iphone should be enough.
My laptop suggestion is don't get a laptop at all. No matter how much money you spend or how powerful it is, it will overheat and die within a year. You are far better off buying a proper PC to game on. Not only will it end up being cheaper in the long run (easier to replace parts) but the cooling system on a PC is a lot better than any laptop.
Since we lost fullscreen laptop WoW is crud. Go PC.
I played wow from 2006 till 2015 on MacBooks. The only reason I miss a Mac...
Dude buy phone!
switch wow release ... one can hope.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DUUBJQeWhg
11/11/2018 02:38Posted by Midnightfist
My laptop suggestion is don't get a laptop at all. No matter how much money you spend or how powerful it is, it will overheat and die within a year. You are far better off buying a proper PC to game on. Not only will it end up being cheaper in the long run (easier to replace parts) but the cooling system on a PC is a lot better than any laptop.

wow what ignorance

not everyone has a desktop

some people work and travel a lot so they need to be mobile
11/11/2018 15:27Posted by Retributor
... and miss large chunks of content, that they later ask for as a paid option, because they're too bone idle to carry on with the game where they left off.

If you choose to have a career & earn money, do so... spend your money on decent kit to play games when you have a more permanent base of operations.
11/11/2018 02:31Posted by Scrawny
Can you suggest me a laptop so I can play WoW with 60 FPS at the high(est) graohics? My budget is around 1000 euros. I can afford a bit more though,
Realistically - if you're not looking to play WoW on a desktop, at that budget... then don't play it at all.

EDIT:
Some £2000 desktops can't even play at that game quality... what makes you think a laptop has a snowball's chance in hell for half the price?
11/11/2018 15:15Posted by Pixelbear

No, you don't... Philistine.
11/11/2018 15:27Posted by Retributor

Gaming laptops can't be used while moving, they drain their batteries super fast thanks to the demanding hardware.

You have to plug them in anyway, so why not go with a small pc for half the price that has the same performance?

Buying a laptop for gaming is probably the biggest waste of money one can do, not counting buying a mac of course.
11/11/2018 15:38Posted by Eighjan
11/11/2018 15:15Posted by Pixelbear

No, you don't... Philistine.

just imagine it though no more raid breaks when u need to take a bio break .. you just pick up the switch press a button to switch over to switch contoller mode .. when you are done .. place the switch back in the holder.. press the button to switch back to keyboard and mouse xD
11/11/2018 15:43Posted by Pixelbear
11/11/2018 15:38Posted by Eighjan
...No, you don't... Philistine.

just imagine it though no more raid breaks when u need to take a bio break .. you just pick up the switch press a button to switch over to switch contoller mode .. when you are done .. place the switch back in the holder.. press the button to switch back to keyboard and mouse xD
-.-
11/11/2018 15:36Posted by Eighjan
Some £2000 desktops can't even play at that game quality... what makes you think a laptop has a snowball's chance in hell for half the price?

I always choose desktops for gaming. A little bit of research and you can build a really good piece of hardware for much much less that what you would pay for a laptop of similar parameters.

Let's look at this configuration (link below) which can be a very powerful hardware for gaming:
https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/wWvcFt

I, deliberately, chose some overkill parts (GPU 11GB 1080Ti, large SSD, the newest CPU, 32GB RAM) to demonstrate that the cost can be less than < £1,500. IMO laptops for "gamers" will easily exceed that amount. A careful choice of parts will reduce the overall cost even further comparing to what I proposed.

PS. Obviously, don't take this list as final !! There are better solutions, such as internal SSD. I spent on that list only a couple of minutes to give some rough idea about how much can you have for less if you choose desktop.
You could drop half the RAM & put in an AIO CPU cooler, on that budget... more headroom for O/C (as it's a K-class CPU).

Nice list...
11/11/2018 17:23Posted by Dilga
such as internal SSD
You mean an m2 one...?
I play on a razer Blade.

It’s comfortable 60 FPS on high settings, it’s small and light like a MacBook, well built and the battery life is great.

It’s over your budget, but worth every penny if you can scrape it together.
don't you know mobile is the future of gaming! Now stop being a PC Luddite and buy a £700 brick that is designed to break in a year and pay up for those wow mobile £60 microtransaction raid lockout bypasses and xp/repboosts!
It's true that laptops are not worth for gaming purposes. Due to hardware being continually updated every year, its best that you buy a Desktop PC as you can manually upgrade it.

My suggestion is that buy Asus or Alien ware PC.
Computing hardware is about optimum efficiency of hardware & resources; building the best machine you can, for as little outlay & running cost as possible.

Excessive heat is wasteful = no laptops, esp. for all-day Raiding.

Think of it like buying a car for Motorway/Autoroute/Autobahn only driving; sure a Bugatti Veyron will get the job done more easily, but look at the running costs.
OK; a Mini isn't necessarily a better option, because you'd trash the thing by over working it.
So; you look at a compromise... a car that can happily cruise at the national speed limit all day with affordable MPG, litres/100km (however you work your fuel economy) returns.

This equates to a reasonable sized & specc'd PC - size will matter for the minimalists, but too small is not good... nor is too big! (Get a load of this - I used to have a PC built with this as a case: https://hexus.net/tech/reviews/chassis/4-aopen-hx08/ .
Just play D3 on a Switch.