Death Knights!?

Death Knight
So we dont get allied races, we are garbage in pvp, 1/2 garbage in pve, so can we get some special ARMOR and WEAPONS in this expansion like for allied races?

Its just suggestion cause like 90% DKs stopped playing them this expansion cause of you Blizzard at least you could give us something in return.
11/11/2018 18:06Posted by Keishawyen
ts just suggestion cause like 90% DKs stopped playing them this expansion

Just fyi, you instantly lose validity when you make up random statistics, don't go into specifics about your concerns with the class, use caps in title, etc.
If you want to make a post to suggest changes, it's best to cool off a bit before making it, as it generally doesn't do anything to vent out anger on the forums.
Pity that DK have tanking spec because without it we would have at least one balanced DPS spec. Blood is strong and Blizzard dont care about the rest~

They promised 2h Frost and there is no sign of it~
If one spec is op they won't care about the others. It's the way it is usually

It's the same with shadow and holy in pvp
11/11/2018 18:15Posted by Jesi
Pity that DK have tanking spec because without it we would have at least one balanced DPS spec. Blood is strong and Blizzard dont care about the rest~

]

as it shoud play blood and lurn to tank you lzay dps :P

Well, they did say with those magic words "We are looking in to it! ".
I hope in the next Q&A, they don't tell us a story of what they did and all, just to waste time again and to get no proper solution to it.
So we dont get allied races, we are garbage in pvp, 1/2 garbage in pve, so can we get some special ARMOR and WEAPONS in this expansion like for allied races?

Allied races didn't get any special weapons, only armors. And Death Knights got 15(5 but each one gets 3 colors) new special weapon appearances in Legion(not counting artifacts). That's plenty of special weapons. https://www.wowhead.com/item=141372/arsenal-armaments-of-the-ebon-blade
How can you possibly be half rubbish in PvE when they are one of the desired classes to take to raids.
no
11/11/2018 19:20Posted by Dreaddolly

]

as it shoud play blood and lurn to tank you lzay dps :P

I played tank thro entire BFA till changed faction. Tanks are useless in arena and I prefer to main something good for everything without changing gear and spec every few minutes. I secretly hope for 4th spec with blood healing.
Just give me my 2H frost back and I'll be happy. Hate these chopsticks I'm forced to use.
Its just suggestion cause like 90% DKs stopped playing them this expansion

Lol get out. Where did you get that crap from?
Most picked tank class in high end m+?
It's a shame all most ppl can do is fun of something.

Yes, DKs have a good tanking spec. No need to mention that over and over and over again. And yes, from a DPS point of vide Frost is in pretty good shape. However Frost gameplay is limited to two key talents and very dull (and I'm not talking about the Frost is a two button spec bs of the last years), Unholy is in a pretty bad shape and both specs simply suck in PvP.

Also many (most?) of us miss (the option of) playing Frost as 2H again. And as the cherry on top we have zero allied race options to choose from (like OP already mentioned).

So besides Blood BfA did no good to us. I know we are not alone with this but still, valid points and no need to be childish.
11/11/2018 18:14Posted by Selranath
ts just suggestion cause like 90% DKs stopped playing them this expansion

Just fyi, you instantly lose validity when you make up random statistics, don't go into specifics about your concerns with the class, use caps in title, etc.
If you want to make a post to suggest changes, it's best to cool off a bit before making it, as it generally doesn't do anything to vent out anger on the forums.

https://xunamate.com/charts
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/statistics/19#dataset=99

Frost and Blood in PVE are S/S+ Tier while Unholy is a gutter spec outside of cheesy mass AOE dungeon/island scenarios.

PVP wise the only "viable" option since BFA launch is to play Rated BGS as Unholy and only having 2 buttons on your bars, those being Epidemic and Virulent Plague, basically filling the role of a Moonkin while having a death grip instead of an aoe silence or off-heals.
One of the most played class [...]

Statistics of 2,465,710 level 120 characters (EU/both factions):
11.4% Paladins
10.6% Druids
9.9% Hunters
9.1% Warriors
8.7% Mages
8.6% Demon Hunters
7.9% Rogues
7.4% Priests
6.9% Warlocks
6.8% DKs
6.5% Shaman
6.0% Monks

One of the most played classes, eh? Next time do your homework before you try to write that kind of trash.
Ranting on DK class rofl ;D
It's actually pretty funny how one class can be considered garbage by someone even there is a evidence that DKs are actually OP. If you mean it's garbage bc it's too powerful then k.
IDK about PvP tho.
Lets go back to legion death knights that required facemelt on the keyboard.
12/11/2018 09:01Posted by Hegynooh
Ranting on DK class rofl ;D
It's actually pretty funny how one class can be considered garbage by someone even there is a evidence that DKs are actually OP. If you mean it's garbage bc it's too powerful then k.
IDK about PvP tho.

Warrior is actually OP~ I hope that Warriors will stop asking for buffs!