Death Knights!?

Death Knight
12/11/2018 09:01Posted by Hegynooh
Ranting on DK class rofl ;D
It's actually pretty funny how one class can be considered garbage by someone even there is a evidence that DKs are actually OP. If you mean it's garbage bc it's too powerful then k.
IDK about PvP tho.

Now you're just looking foolish. A class is 3 specs yes? (Granted 2/4 for DH/Druids) so if a class is op, then by basic common sense all 3 specs are op yes?

Which is evidently not the case. It's this blind mentality that puts specs in this situation, unholy has terrible ST dps outside a single 8min cd, but people prefer to crow that it's op because blood can self heal and aoe slow. See the flaw in that?

Does fury being good make arms good? Does arms being strong make prot op? Not last time I checked.
12/11/2018 09:04Posted by Jesi
It's actually pretty funny how one class can be considered garbage by someone even there is a evidence that DKs are actually OP. If you mean it's garbage bc it's too powerful then k.
IDK about PvP tho.

Warrior is actually OP~ I hope that Warriors will stop asking for buffs!

No they aren't. Uldir just plays very well into the playstile of arms with massacre and strong aoe burst.

I would consider playing my frost dk again but breath of idiotgosa is mandatory again so no thanks..
12/11/2018 09:09Posted by Komenasai
IDK about PvP tho.

Now you're just looking foolish. A class is 3 specs yes? (Granted 2/4 for DH/Druids) so if a class is op, then by basic common sense all 3 specs are op yes?

Which is evidently not the case. It's this blind mentality that puts specs in this situation, unholy has terrible ST dps outside a single 8min cd, but people prefer to crow that it's op because blood can self heal and aoe slow. See the flaw in that?

Does fury being good make arms good? Does arms being strong make prot op? Not last time I checked.

Did I ever broke down specs? OP said DKs are " 1/2 garbage in pve " which is basically not true and can be backed up by so many publically available data I just basically refuse to tak about it. And I also said IDK about PvP bc i don't play PvP. So what exactly makes me look foolish? The truth?
12/11/2018 09:10Posted by Arenko
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Warrior is actually OP~ I hope that Warriors will stop asking for buffs!

No they aren't. Uldir just plays very well into the playstile of arms with massacre and strong aoe burst.

I would consider playing my frost dk again but breath of idiotgosa is mandatory again so no thanks..

You can say the same thing about Frost~ Thats why Warriors saying that DK is good and cry about their own class makes me cringe.
I feel you. But it can't beat "DK's are 1/2 garbage PvE" level of cringe.
11/11/2018 18:06Posted by Keishawyen
Its just suggestion cause like 90% DKs stopped playing them this expansion cause of you Blizzard

Well, finally?

A few expansions overdue but, finally.

Seriously - DKs have lost their reason to be at the end of WOTLK. Why the class still exists (or why its max level wasn't capped at 80) is beyond me.
12/11/2018 09:41Posted by Naeya
11/11/2018 18:06Posted by Keishawyen
Its just suggestion cause like 90% DKs stopped playing them this expansion cause of you Blizzard

Well, finally?

A few expansions overdue but, finally.

Seriously - DKs have lost their reason to be at the end of WOTLK. Why the class still exists (or why its max level wasn't capped at 80) is beyond me.

There msut always be a Lich King. And since there is Lich King there always will be a Death Knight~ According to Echo of Arthas in Legion we dont even have free will.
12/11/2018 09:14Posted by Hegynooh
Did I ever broke down specs? OP said DKs are " 1/2 garbage in pve " which is basically not true and can be backed up by so many publically available data I just basically refuse to tak about it. And I also said IDK about PvP bc i don't play PvP. So what exactly makes me look foolish? The truth?

Would you agree if he said that DKs are 1/3 garbage in PvE then?
I don't think the best M+ tank and one of the best Uldir DPS class should be metered how much pve garbage it is.
12/11/2018 09:20Posted by Jesi

You can say the same thing about Frost~ Thats why Warriors saying that DK is good and cry about their own class makes me cringe.

Blood is good, Frost and Unholy not so much.. I speak mainly of playstile, not raw dmg. Frost dmg is fine but the playstile is utter garbage. Is this thing even playable without mongoloid breath?
12/11/2018 12:29Posted by Arenko
Is this thing even playable without mongoloid breath?

No.
12/11/2018 01:15Posted by Drekhan
One of the most played class and have propably most op spec in that class. But ye, you're so garbage ;)... Propably it's in you, "player" who is garbage, not class or spec ;).

dude stop hiding on your 80 lv alts and at least comment with your rogue, Dh or similar spec that you play.

Our class is garbage, why?

When you NEED to play Tank 90% times cause you cant do dps (only if you use 1 button mongoloid breath frost spec which is plain garbage gameplay).

In Pvp your team is just 1 man short if you play DK there when everyone else need to do 110% to carry you.
Death Knight was my Main, but I refuse to play a character that gets left out at one of the main sellingpoints of a whole expansion (Allied Races).

Not that Blizzard cares.......
What a waste of a feature......
Also, unholy is next to the bottom list.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/statistics/20#metric=playerscore&dataset=100&class=DPS
11/11/2018 19:20Posted by Dreaddolly
11/11/2018 18:15Posted by Jesi
Pity that DK have tanking spec because without it we would have at least one balanced DPS spec. Blood is strong and Blizzard dont care about the rest~

They promised 2h Frost and there is no sign of it~
]

as it shoud play blood and lurn to tank you lzay dps :P

I used to tank mythic content but since legion i dont like blood anymore.
12/11/2018 09:03Posted by Lightness
Lets go back to legion death knights that required facemelt on the keyboard.

Now that's a funny one considering how OPs Paladins were at that time.

and btw, wearing a slutmog as Paladin? Seriously?
12/11/2018 15:18Posted by Vurru
What a waste of a feature......
Also, unholy is next to the bottom list.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/statistics/20#metric=playerscore&dataset=100&class=DPS

Sooo being a no1 tank for top tier M+ content is not considered.
Also being no1 dps in Uldir Mythic is nothing to be bothered with. (https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/statistics/19). Unholy spec doing just decent aswell. Yet still, it's garbage somehow. I can accept it's a boring playstyle, I can accept (even i don't really know) that's garbage in PvP but I seriously don't get some peoples complaints.
12/11/2018 03:07Posted by Berlag
One of the most played class [...]

Statistics of 2,465,710 level 120 characters (EU/both factions):
11.4% Paladins
10.6% Druids
9.9% Hunters
9.1% Warriors
8.7% Mages
8.6% Demon Hunters
7.9% Rogues
7.4% Priests
6.9% Warlocks
6.8% DKs
6.5% Shaman
6.0% Monks

One of the most played classes, eh? Next time do your homework before you try to write that kind of trash.

Source?

12/11/2018 20:08Posted by Berlag
and btw, wearing a slutmog as Paladin? Seriously?

At least he's not hiding on a level 1