Remastered Stormwind ?

General
With Arathi Basin and Warsong Gulch being remastered (which look pretty sweet), should we expect an art team to remaster Stormwind as well, since the city walls along the capital haven't really been changed, I would love to see them being rendered maybe add a few spires and an alliance gigantic banner embodied into the top of some towers.
But stormwind changed many and many times... The other capitals like if Were idle since 2004
How about Ironforge? Old Ironforge got added, but the place hasn't seen a new paint since release. Its class trainers of old are useless now. And it has died out pretty much since it lacks traveling routes.
Repair Exodar! Make it float above the islands.

Those poor broken must be already through whole planet since they are digging 10 years straight ...
Stormwind has been changed and updated many times. The harbor didn't look anything like this, quite a good job they made there. But I agree with op it could be refreshed, looking even more glorious.

Not so much is changed in IF, they remade the forge and opened up the hidden area in the throne room. Can't remember much else.

Darnassus (rip) changed when we got Worgen in Cata, a new tree and some extra npc:s, that nasty druid we so much wanted horde to come and kill was removed.

But Exodar is the same as ever. Almost, they moved the flightmaster and some other minor changes. I would like them to finally repair it and make it fly again. Maybe go to Argus and let us see more of the planet.
Silvermoon and exodar need remasters before any other City espcially SW and ogrimar.
Theyre still in bc and 2D not flyable and no langer accurate to current lore.

SW and ogrimar already get to much compared to other cities .
13/11/2018 07:24Posted by Friscie
Silvermoon and exodar need remasters before any other City espcially SW and ogrimar.

Silvermoon could use some of that Suramar treatment, it has great potential to be best horde city maybe ingame even ..
I agree with the comments above. The zones that need updates are the Burning Crusade ones, including Silvermoon and Exodar.

The reason Blizzard updated Arathi/Stromgarde is simple: this zone was left untouched since Vanilla. Apparently they ran out of time during Cataclysm zone revamp, and only placed a single hut next to the wall + several quests.

I have to admit, the revamp of Stromgarde is impressive, even if you don't agree with warfronts.

Now: update of Arathi Basin is next - already confirmed.
13/11/2018 06:59Posted by Megatokyo
How about Ironforge? Old Ironforge got added, but the place hasn't seen a new paint since release. Its class trainers of old are useless now. And it has died out pretty much since it lacks traveling routes.

Expand Ironforge, dig deeper, make bigger halls, dig deep enough to run into some troggs, build a wall and make troggs pay for it.
Well since they insist not to move factions' capitals to other cities like Boralus, which now looks waaaay better than SW, perhaps and update is overdue (?)
No its time to give some love to other cities too Stormwind has gone what 3-5 changes now over the time of games lifespan while other cities are still on the year 2004 zone.
13/11/2018 07:24Posted by Friscie

Silvermoon and Exodar are the oldest cities in the game that are left untouched. Both of them, along with their starter areas (Eversong Woods, Ghostlands, Azuremyst Isle and Bloodmyst Isle) should be moved from Outland map to Azeroth map and updated to match to their current state. Their textures should be updated and flying should be allowed in those zones.

Also, this isn't only for Silvermoon and Exodar, give all major cities (Ironforge, Thunder Bluff etc.) features like barber shop, transmogrifier, void storage and portals to other major cities etc. so players can choose to hang out in the city they like instead of being forced to Orgrimmar and Stormwind.
One thing is for certain. Blizzard are slow with revamps. Remember the poor Everstill bridge?

But yeh, they got better with revamping Stormwind every single expansion. It's really high time to focus on other cities.
They should remaster all the cities except Stormwind and Orgrimmar. We are still waiting the possibility to fly over Quel Thalas and Azuremyst. Make BfA Suramar, Thunder Totem, Shadowforge and Vindicaar available to visit for all players.
Stormwind could use new walls... city still looks uglier than Ironforge.
What WoW needs is a general texture update for all buildings, meaning all major cities and minor town houses.
Yep definitely Stormwind and then the other cities I think. Make it look like the city it is supposed to, it really is the city of cities so really should reflect that.
Dont worry Sylvanas will redesign stormwind soon...
13/11/2018 11:31Posted by Brauerei
Dont worry Sylvanas will redesign stormwind soon..

I'd rather love to see her dropping a blight bomb on Goldshire and erase that joke of a town from Azeroth...
13/11/2018 11:33Posted by Grodor
13/11/2018 11:31Posted by Brauerei
Dont worry Sylvanas will redesign stormwind soon..

I'd rather love to see her dropping a blight bomb on Goldshire and erase that joke of a town from Azeroth...

But what town will the headless horsemen have to burn evry hallows end ?

Stormwind keep?