Remastered Stormwind ?

General
<span class="truncated">...</span>

I'd rather love to see her dropping a blight bomb on Goldshire and erase that joke of a town from Azeroth...

But what town will the headless horsemen have to burn evry hallows end ?
Stormwind keep?

They didin't mean to say that.. it's whispers talking in their head

On topic:
If all of the old cities/capitals was updated to similar quality as Boralus & Dazar'Alor - it would be so good. And smaller villages/camps after that. Maybe it s start with new portal rooms in capitals in future patch? They looks rather new and good...
13/11/2018 11:31Posted by Brauerei
Dont worry Sylvanas will redesign stormwind soon...

I would much rather we redesign Sylvannas soon. Like putting a big huge axe through her head and then Anduin turning her into a Holy burning torch. Please make that happen!!!
First they'd have to make the cities relevant somehow...
Why would they update all these old cities, if they aren't even being used anymore?

I don't see a point in rebuilding for example the Exodar, just so the 5 Draenei RPers per server can stand and RP there.
13/11/2018 12:23Posted by Anouk
First they'd have to make the cities relevant somehow...
Why would they update all these old cities, if they aren't even being used anymore?

I don't see a point in rebuilding for example the Exodar, just so the 5 Draenei RPers per server can stand and RP there.

They can easly make them relevant add bank,mog,portals,void storage and ah to all.
I just want for Thunderbluff to get face lift, cata portals and the etherals inside of totem. The most convenient city in entire game hands down.
Stormwind can get to the back of the queue. Silvermoon, Exodar have far more need to be revamped, also, for the love of Gawd can they work out what they are doing with Gnomeregan!

But yeah, Stormwind has seen enough attention.
13/11/2018 13:45Posted by Friscie
They can easly make them relevant add bank,mog,portals,void storage and ah to all.
They could have included them in the faction war. Created new questing hubs, revisited old characters etc. Pity they created 2 little islands that everyone is already sick of so they can add new factions to grind rep with and stick a pin in flying (I only realised this while typing my response).
Draenei have superior technology, no other race can make functioning space ships. Repairing Exodar and just make it float feels quite meaningless, but imagine it taking off and flying to all the other planets in game. In the sky we can see Argus and the moon Elune. It's as big as Azeroth and we know nothing about it, even if both tauren and nightelves worship it.

Lists of all the known worlds and moons, read and be amazed:
http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Planet
https://wow.gamepedia.com/Moon

We have also the possibility Exodar could bomb the ***** out of Sylvanas, draenei are much too passive in this war.
Stormwing will probably get some small touches with the announced Portal Room - but I'm not sure if that's for 8.1, 8.1.5, or 8.2.
Exodar needs an update, because the story changed too much because of it, and with the upcoming silvermoon warfront, that too.

SW is outdated, but quite fine.
Exodar doesn't need an update since its barely used in the game unless some future content will be centered around it. Most people in the alliance still go to Stormwind and sometimes to Ironforge mainly for nostalgic reasons since it looks cool and it was a main hub on the alliance side during vanilla.

And yeah I agree with the people saying here how Boralus atm looks much better than any of the old cities we have.

I would like to see a new Gilneas been rebuild in the game.

As for horde I think how it would be huge for them to get a new main hub, because a lot of the people dont like the spiky Orgrimmar.
Bring back iron forge.
I'm just waiting to be able to use the AH with the door facing the other way in Classic. Also different castle, original park, no second AH or bank, no harbor, no panda balloon or Cata island. Different stockade, no transnog vendor, inscription room etc etc. Come to think of it Stormwind must be the most changed city in the game. It also has been repaired twice.
i agree, lets ''remaster'' stormwind by filling it with blight.
SPOILERSSSSSSSSS
SPPPPOOOIIILLLEERRRSSS

if rumour are true it will be remastered into a pile of rubble
13/11/2018 17:23Posted by Pixelbear
SPOILERSSSSSSSSS
SPPPPOOOIIILLLEERRRSSS

if rumour are true it will be remastered into a pile of rubble

does that mean anduin willl finnaly die?

if not il be sad :(
13/11/2018 11:33Posted by Grodor
13/11/2018 11:31Posted by Brauerei
Dont worry Sylvanas will redesign stormwind soon..

I'd rather love to see her dropping a blight bomb on Goldshire and erase that joke of a town from Azeroth...

Sylvanus will automatically go from worst to best leader in wow history if the nukes that abomination...
The whole game needs to be remastered!

I am constantly doing old content weather running through a raid or just trying to complete all the quests in each zone... I know that some will not know what I am talking about but if you remember in WC3, there were mini games like Footman Frenzy!!! I for example sometimes play hide and seek with some friends in specific locations...

To explain our hide and seek game...
*There are rules... *Rule #1 is you cannot turn invisible.
*Rule #2 is you can't cheat.
There are some other rules but I am not going to list them all here...
So how does one play hide and seek, well turn off you UI and hide Player Names...
My favorite part is to find perfect transmog for the particular area we have chosen and hide in plain sight :)

Some, DRUIDS... used the transmog into a plant/flower from Alchemy to hide but we eventually agreed on not to use that ability, not being fare to others.
13/11/2018 17:19Posted by Clarveiga
I'm just waiting to be able to use the AH with the door facing the other way in Classic. Also different castle, original park, no second AH or bank, no harbor, no panda balloon or Cata island. Different stockade, no transnog vendor, inscription room etc etc. Come to think of it Stormwind must be the most changed city in the game. It also has been repaired twice.

there was no AH in stormwind...
In all honesty we need another revamp of the world. I actually believe that it wouldn't be that complicated at least from an optical point of view considering that nearly all races have HD-buildings ready to go either in the form of the garrison or the warfront. The only races who do not have HD-pre-fabricated-buildings are the blood elves and dwarves (and arguably forsaken). The night elves get new ones in 8.1 and Val'sharah is also filled with them.