Balance Druid lf casual/semi-hardcore guild [EU-Eredar]

Looking for Players – PvE
22yo German guy looking for a new Horde-guild on EU-Eredar.

Anthorus with 3/8M, didn't raid in previous tiers or played before legion. Main back then was a frost mage (Gwynth).

Decided to reroll to Balance in Bfa, didn't raid progress-oriented yet because of working hours, thus being quite casual at the moment. Also playing a DH tank/DD (Irevathar) for mythic+ (or raiding content).

3/8HC on DH, 5/8HC on Balance (all done in the pug-world).

What I am looking for is a guild, rather casual with a tendency to go semi-hardcore. Work times will be more relaxed starting next year. Focus would be to farm NHC/HC and progress Mythic if the time is there. Also pushing Mythic+ with reliable, decent players while having fun is something I want to do.
I mostly got time in the evening (after 7 CET) or during the WE - depends on a lot of circumstances.

In general I am a reliable and communicative guy. On Eredar I'd expect a German guild - but it's not a must.

If you want to hit me up, write me here or directly on battle.net (Tuska#2573). Thanks for your attention!
Hey there :)

Monstars is a newly formed guild on Draenor - EU. The goal of the guild is to clear cutting-edge content within a reasonable timeframe, on a two night a week schedule, we are looking for additional members to strengthen our raid team to further this goal.

Raid Times:

Wednesdays: 20:00 - 23:30 (ST)
Sundays : 20:00 - 23:30 (ST)

Current Progression:

8/8 Heroic - 1/8 Mythic

We are currently in need of DPS!

If you are interested or have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch via the following

Choowie (Guild Master) - Scroowd#1986
Sausedge (Officer) - Sausage#21184
Mistflow (Officer) - Topanik#2144
Hi Moonkyn,

If you'd consider moving realm and faction, Uprising is an Alliance guild on The Maelstrom. We're now farming heroic Uldir and beginning to take on mythic, and we're specifically looking for some ranged dps to add to our roster.

You can see our guild ad here - https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17623952750

If it sounds of interest, you can add me on BattleNet at Abbles#2824 - let's have a chat.

Alth
13/11/2018 22:12Posted by Althía
Hi Moonkyn,

If you'd consider moving realm and faction, Uprising is an Alliance guild on The Maelstrom. We're now farming heroic Uldir and beginning to take on mythic, and we're specifically looking for some ranged dps to add to our roster.

You can see our guild ad here - https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17623952750

If it sounds of interest, you can add me on BattleNet at Abbles#2824 - let's have a chat.

Alth

Hey, thanks for getting in touch. Sadly, changing faction is not an option for me - for the horde! Good luck anyways!
13/11/2018 21:13Posted by Mistflow
Hey there :)

Monstars is a newly formed guild on Draenor - EU. The goal of the guild is to clear cutting-edge content within a reasonable timeframe, on a two night a week schedule, we are looking for additional members to strengthen our raid team to further this goal.

Raid Times:

Wednesdays: 20:00 - 23:30 (ST)
Sundays : 20:00 - 23:30 (ST)

Current Progression:

8/8 Heroic - 1/8 Mythic

We are currently in need of DPS!

If you are interested or have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch via the following

Choowie (Guild Master) - Scroowd#1986
Sausedge (Officer) - Sausage#21184
Mistflow (Officer) - Topanik#2144

Hey there, thanks for getting in touch. Sadly, it doesn't convince me to transfer realms. Anyways, best of luck!
Hi there,

If you're still looking for a guild and changing realm is an option, we should potentially talk. We're currently 8/8H and 2/8M and are in need of skilled ranged DPS for our mythic progress.

A little about us:

Nothing serious is a 2 night Horde raiding guild on Draenor recruiting DPS to round out our raid team. We push M+ on off nights and have an active Discord community. We offer a mature, social and organised raiding environment. Raiding: Mon/Thurs 21:00-00:00

You can check out our manifesto at http://bit.ly/2OF2Sk6 or contact us on Discord https://discord.gg/cGqMyeu for more information.

LowTone#21277 (Bnet) or LowTone#1197 (Discord)