Best dungeon in the game

General
So what is the best dungeon in this game ?
deadmines ....

only because i have a lot of memories of killing lowbies in that area back in vanilla by mindcontolling my hunter pet and making them think it was a rare animal.
classic stratholme was the best, you could choose how you play it and ignore the bosses you didnt want/need
Karazhan, both old & new.

I remember when old Kara came out, it was Winter and the atmosphere in Deadwind Pass, around the main entrance was electric with anticipation.

Half the server was there, brawling and taunting, trading insults, advice and flasks, all hyper-excited, just itching to get inside the spooky tower.
My top has to be pre cata deadmines hands down.

honorable mentions:
- Zul Farrak. Spent hours there trying to get the epic 2h sword for my tbc ret pala
- BRD pre LFG. the place was huge and groups lost their way in there all the time. felt epic when you killed the final boss. When you died you had a loong way to run.
- Both Hellfire dungeons in TBC. for the first dungeons of the expansion they sure felt very menacing.
Court of Stars for me. Amazing architecture, good dungeon design and most importantly, professions/races/classes having an effect on how you can progress through the dungeon and even bosses. It's my all time favourite dungeon.

I also liked Scholomance, though that's mainly due to atmosphere.
13/11/2018 14:20Posted by Retributor
classic stratholme was the best, you could choose how you play it and ignore the bosses you didnt want/need

yes. it was the best one. Ill add halls of reflection for the fly from arthas. And Ofc for falrics delicious pears
Vanilla Blackrock Depths.

It went on forever :')
Karazhan and I actually liked the dungeons of WOD.
13/11/2018 14:42Posted by Fluxache
Dire Maul Tribute run was the best for me
13/11/2018 15:05Posted by Jurgenhan
Karazhan and I actually liked the dungeons of WOD.

Karazhan indeed. The first time I ever Main tanked a raid(Main tank was sick)... and I remember on Prince Malkezaar fase 2 XD watching in horror my health bar going 100%... 40%... 80%... 20%... warning... 100%... 20% again... flashing red warning... fase 3... relief...
So many tanking experiences have passed... but that moment.... it was on that moment... on that victory... that my Belf Paladin became my main char and when I lost my account I rerolled a new one and I'm still playing it even if it has been nerfed.
Waycrest Manor, love the atmosphere, design, and the horror theme in it. Amazing!

Others would include Dire Maul, Halls of Lightening, Violet Hold (old and new), and I'm sure there are others I'm forgetting.
Classic Sunken Temple was my favourite, with Strat and Scholomance coming a close second.
A Honourable mention for classic SFK, I loved the atmosphere created by the music and general ambiance of that dungeon.

Non of the current dungeons are what I consider favourite, I don't activly hate them as such, just that they're too short now.

The one dungeon I hated was BRD with all the running back and forth to complete quests there. One dungeon that was screaming out to be streamlined and the Devs didn't touch it.
13/11/2018 14:17Posted by Pixelbear
deadmines ....

only because i have a lot of memories of killing lowbies in that area back in vanilla by mindcontolling my hunter pet and making them think it was a rare animal.

nope.
Return to krazhan and grimrail depot
Headless Horseman one~ Single Boss and chance to win epic mount!
I dont like dungeons without 1% mount.

Rivendare dungeon will be n2 or n1 if you dont count headless~
And in BFA it will be this with undead raptor!

I cant remember name of any dungeon xD
13/11/2018 14:42Posted by Fluxache

This ^ don't know about the old but the new one is pretty Dope.
"Old" Karazhan was a ten man raid. It was great, but it was technically a raid.

Upper Blackrock Spire for me, with honorable mentioned wailing cavern and sunken temple.
Mana Tombs