What is wrong with you guys?

General
14/11/2018 16:56Posted by Tánariá
14/11/2018 16:52Posted by Áranaría
OP whilst I do get you point the irony is that these so called "leavers" and "quitters"

I think, between now and when their game time expires, they constantly sh!t post on the forums until their very last hour, to make a point that WoW isn't a great game for them and we should all follow suit.

I've put my account on hold, and my game time expires next month, but I have 0 intention on spamming crap all over the forums because I somehow think my opinion on BfA should be everybody's opinion.

cuz some want to keep playing and we hope that if forum becomes a place of total trolling and toxicity while wow knows its greatest sub drop maybe, just maybe, it could have an impoact, we get a better game, and hop back in for fun we want to have

but no, so hard to understand
14/11/2018 11:30Posted by Dappysham
14/11/2018 11:26Posted by Hypxbruh

if the reasons why people quit aren't being addressed by Blizzard why should the reasons change why people leave ?

this makes no sense.

It does. The amount of people that have said they’re quitting due to not getting a drop they wanted or for getting killed in PVP is astonishing.

No matter how good the game is, people will find a way of saying how they’re quitting because they don’t want to play anymore.

Reality is. People don’t actually quit. They come back a few months down the line so in theory... they talk rubbish.

Just because of the PvP part :)

Do you realy think there is no difference in how peple can die in PvP?
In the 'good' expansions, BC, WotLK, Cata... I always had a way de redesign my current 'main' to be competitive, I had options to seriously change the stronger/weaker parts of my character.
Currently my class is 90-95% predefined, there isn't a single thing I can meaningfully change and as far as I checked a few other classes, they're the same.
I have no way of changing how much or what form of damage type, core mechanicor other factors I want to focus within my class/spec, I have a single extremely predefined part and the only difference is that I can play the lottery game of trying to farm out a high enough ilvl item with better stats for me, hoping to get a socket and a crazily overpowered bonus stat too.
In the earlier expansions I've listed, most classes were at least able to put up a fight against all other classes, even if they had to work hard for a win, they could in many cases and even if a class was hard-countered in a certain 1v1 situation, you still had the tools to at least make the enemy pay the blood price for killing you...
currently there are certain class counters, where you can't make a meaningfull difference and the only thing you can do is to litteraly stay in one spot and let the enemy kill you faster, because even if you try, you won't win 100%, and your opponent won't even have to do too much in order to kill you...
just look at assa rogues or DH or disc priest... if you're not one of the less than 10 currently crazily overpowered specs, then you can quit competitive PvP without the slightest feeling of missing anything.
But PvE is the same joke and we haven't even mentioned the extreme problems of horde-alliance ratio going seriously out of controll because of horde racials being extremely overpowered.
And instead of these issues getting mended, blizzard creates more and more and makes the existing ones more and more serious.

Certain classes have been mutilated and stiched together from it's pieces over and over again untill they are no longer recognizable and currently 20-30% damage nerfs were happening in BfA on LIVE!!! How the hell do you expect people to play either PvP or PvE in such an unstable, unbalanced enviroment, where people supposed to compete with at least relatively similar chances.
There are like 4-5 2v2 setups, that are actally competitive, but 3v3 setups aren't any better... and those setups are working around SPECS not classes, if you personally don't play them, either because you don't like the spec or maybe the class itself, that are currently popular (because of being actually compettiive), then you can only go into arena in order to give free wins for the other teams...
14/11/2018 10:56Posted by Laürefindel
Reading all these "i quit" and "anyone else bored" threads, and all I see are these players almost celebrating or mocking them for doing so. what is wrong with you? why are you attacking your fellow community members? Because they can see fundamental flaws in a game that is catering to an audience that don't have the time to play it?

We all who play wow, we don't hate the game. If you think others do, then you as blizzard is clearly disconnected with the community. We all want to love the game, we try everyday. People give up because of people like you. They stop playing the game, stop making posts because you're all bashing them down instead of uplifting/upvoting them.

If we see posts, day after day of people quitting, shouldn't we all ask ourselves why? Yeah, maybe you're having a blast playing the game, and enjoy constant online gambling, but this gambling is only possible because of these players, who one by one, are quitting the game.

If you truly have no idea of why people unsub, then ask them. Don't be a dick about it, just ask them why. Ask one, then ask another, and you'll see that most of them will generally give you the same answer. Something is wrong with the game, and you're ruining it by bashing those who give up on your game.

Start a dialogue, so that those ignorant devs, can come into the forums and actually find out why people quit. In all those threads. Give something back to the community that is WoW

Because its all attention whoring and grandstanding. This is EU the Blues never come here and we don't need to know your canceling your sub and we most defiantly don't need telling that BFA is boring, we all !@#$ing know god damn well it is...
If I got a dime for every I Quit Thread here actually quitting I...

https://youtu.be/t6KEphwQrWE?t=163
14/11/2018 18:33Posted by Bandicoot
Do a "titanforge" search on the forums and you will see there's equal amounts of people defending the system and being against it.

What about an upgrade system with tf/reforge and upgrade system...everyone would be happy...but why would everyone would enjoy the game ???

Hey, don't look at me, I'm not a fan of the system. But every time I spoke about it, I got called elitist, selfish and what now, and why do I care if a poor casual gets a piece of good gear once in a million years. And I decided I truly do not care.
14/11/2018 16:56Posted by Tánariá
14/11/2018 16:52Posted by Áranaría
OP whilst I do get you point the irony is that these so called "leavers" and "quitters"

I think, between now and when their game time expires, they constantly sh!t post on the forums until their very last hour, to make a point that WoW isn't a great game for them and we should all follow suit.

I've put my account on hold, and my game time expires next month, but I have 0 intention on spamming crap all over the forums because I somehow think my opinion on BfA should be everybody's opinion.

I respect that way of doing things but this game has a lot more reasons which I am not going to put on the public domain as to why I will always remain subbed and it has nothing to do with it's current state which does need a lot of work to sort out the mess they have made. That said I can live with it because I have loads of old content and achievements to work on and improvement can in my eyes come in it's own time and I am otherwise happy. I am damn critical of the way WoW is being run at the moment but tend not to air my views on here much because of the lack of people's understanding about being constructive with it than bashing the game.

It is sad I have to do it that way but if you look at my post count which is not that high for someone with just over 10 years in the game it's understandable. I look at the forums now and again but seems to me lately that you have to wade through a river of !@#$ posts to find anything of value to read. Again people whining and moaning and thinking that they speak for us all when they do not but that's the way it is and it's not a huge shock now to me that the developers have long since stopped looking at these forums for decent feed back who could blame them. When you have spoilt and entitled people on here whining 24/7 on 365 days of the year.

Sad as it is that's the way it is on here now.
14/11/2018 10:56Posted by Laürefindel
We all want to love the game, we try everyday. People give up because of people like you. They stop playing the game, stop making posts because you're all bashing them down instead of uplifting/upvoting them.

I'd love to say this is true, but from reading and replying to threads (as well as getting hate which I don't mind) of which you speak about, my opinion is that not all these players love the game, and in fact just want to try and diminish it on every point.

They're insultful, lack insightful information to what they speak about, and generally come across as arrogant and self-entitled more than love for the game. Also consider many, MANY of them don't appear to have experience in the game and just echo the words of everyone else [the negative group that wants to cherry pick and find faults everywhere] (and "popular streamers") leading to a sheep effect.

Only a small minority of them LOVE the game and are passionate in these threads. Most are the above in my opinion and don't provide anything constructive: just promote negativity because something isn't how THEY want it to be or their "god" streamer told them so.
Why should we be nice towards these copy pasting threads ? You read literally the same thing in 90% of them.
You're angry/sad/bored from the game ? Sad for you, leave and shut the door behind you, don't throw a wall of text that's a rehash on the forums.
14/11/2018 11:03Posted by Galmyr
because i come to the forums looking for guides and tips or opinions about certain class etc not people and their life stories

Why would you look guides or anything help related from this hellhole?
14/11/2018 13:56Posted by Finnbarr

14/11/2018 13:43Posted by Tullemusa
At least when they post their frustration actvison-blizzard at least know why so many have unsub and they might beable to fix before its to late (LOL sure).

Are you sure...don't forget the EU forums don't exist in the eyes of Blizzard.
In the Eu forums no-one can hear you scream

Ah sjit forgot about that. Oh well, it is better to get your frustration out of forums than breaking your keyboard :)
15/11/2018 07:19Posted by Mavys
14/11/2018 11:03Posted by Galmyr
because i come to the forums looking for guides and tips or opinions about certain class etc not people and their life stories

Why would you look guides or anything help related from this hellhole?

Kinda true, well some class forums are helpful. With all the great website we have I dont see any reason to visit forums except to complain about current state.