Voldunai emissary cheated off

General
Hello,
I am here to complain about the recent hotfix giving increased itemlevel piece of azerite. To my shock hotfix happend middle of the day to increase a reward of the emissary depending on your overall itemelevel during the day. Not daily reset, not weekly reset, no no...just middle of the day out of the blue. I have waited to do my morning routine on my death knight and was holding on for the 3rd emissary so i turn them all in thinking " it will be on reset and emissary will expire till then". To my own shock ppl started linking their 370 azerites throughout the day, and i even got an upgrade in the evening on an alt. i have tried to contact support over this multiple times and all they could say "We cant change it " . Why is that ? This is the same issue as taloc transmog weapon, some got rewarded some got punished ? for what reason? Whats worse u cant admit your mistake? Let us all who got punished by doing it after daily reset and still not getting upgraded item make a stand here . If we are loud enough mby they care
I did mine around 3 pm yesterday, was ilvl 367, got 340 reward... Not surprised really. Seems a whole lot of "hotfixing" is happening in broad daylight with no announcements, like people won't notice they have been brushed under the rug. :(
ppl got 355 (as u should u need 370 ilvl to get a 370 jeez) at noon or so...see how their changes get implemented, and they refuse to fix it up... I am trying here to voice for all the people cheated off...It isnt fair as every1 would save their emissary and do it in evening
Yup, missed out as I did emissary early in the day.
It's nice when Blizzard makes these sudden changes without warning (this was supposed to be released in 8.1). Then again, I got lucky because I got 370 chest. Thank you late night work shifts.
Remember when Lore said he'd give us a headsup?

Lore apparently doesn't.
While it's a bit frustrating, you'll get something else soon enough.
09/10/2018 10:47Posted by Zluk
While it's a bit frustrating, you'll get something else soon enough.

I don't think his point is that piece of gear. There's at least 1 hotfix per 2 days. How can you do something when it might be different tomorrow, and reward the same effort with higher gear just because you did it 5 hours later than someone else?
Tbh they clearly stated that they want to hotfix this change in, instead of waiting for 8.1 so it really was your own fault if u returned the emissary before the hotfix even though u could have kept it until wendsday morning...
09/10/2018 10:59Posted by Jääkunigatar
Tbh they clearly stated that they want to hotfix this change in, instead of waiting for 8.1 so it really was your own fault if u returned the emissary before the hotfix even though u could have kept it until wendsday morning...

Lore said
I don’t have a solid timeline on when that might be yet, but we’ll definitely have more information to share as soon as we can confirm when that can happen.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769297394#post-1

I expected we'd get a heads up, we didn't.
hmm I only got 340 chest on my 350 druid...
09/10/2018 11:42Posted by Zorieke

As you should.

You need 355 to get 355.
09/10/2018 10:28Posted by Morragh
Remember when Lore said he'd give us a headsup?

Lore apparently doesn't.

He's probably too busy looking for more things to copy paste and act like they're listening.
I understand that this is an annoyance for players and that blizzard gave a shoddy service by not informing the playerbase beforehand, but isn't the outrage a bit much? After all it's just one emissary reward people missed out on. It's not as if it's the last emissary to ever spawn ;p
09/10/2018 11:43Posted by Solmyra

As you should.

You need 355 to get 355.

https://i.imgur.com/gYz4Ahg.png

But I got a 340 item when I did the quest. That's a joke.
09/10/2018 11:43Posted by Solmyra

As you should.

You need 355 to get 355.

Not true. I got a 355 when my ilvl was 351
They seem to have handled this badly, this does not surprise me.
first thing, it couldnt have waited till reset cuz it would expire till then, only reason i decided to pop all 3 emissaries at the morning yesterday after daily reset. I know there will be more opportunities to get them, and i have good gear ( it would have helped my os by a huge margin) it is the fact it came out of the sky in the middle of the day, some ppl get it some dont i heard ppl got it noon some got it 6 pm some midnight etc....my warrior is 368 and he got a 355 while some are 365 and get a 370...they made a huge mistake and it should be equal for all or not at all...they should have sorted next emissary gives it or waited for some logic time like daily reset or weekly reset...blizz just keeps getting worse and worse about caring for the playerbase.
+1.
Actually, I can't believe I could be so angry. Like, first thing - Blizz gets us (Horde) a FREE GEAR UP on Warfronts for almost three days. Allys don't have it. "Sorry, it was a hotfix, there's nothing we can do."
And now this? Blizz don't even learn from their mistakes? They could have written about this hotfix in BNet app. They could have waited for tomorrow (for US today) and hotfix it on reset day. They could have at least waited for daily reset.
So a this left me with one question: "What the hell?!".
P. S. I don't even need that 355 ilvl Azeroth item, I'm patient enough to run Uldir and M+'s and wait till it drops. I'm angry about how did they do it. Just like - you did emissary in the morning? Well, you get nothing. Not our fault.
Children....children, calm down.

This might be a big suprise for some of you but....

Life ain't fair. Get used to it. If you so desperatly need the 355 ilvl piece, go for some mythic+ instances. It ain't rocket science.