Did they stop giving !@#$ about wow ?

General
09/10/2018 14:25Posted by Taronn
if they change their mind about listening to player feedback they can even save the reputation of this expansion.

They listen to what... and to save what...?

Afaik this game is out of beta. Still feels terrible broken to me, so I kind of blame players in beta not breakig all bytes of the battle.net, the forum, the twitter, the reddit...
During beta I never read any HUGE, LOUD, MASSIVE, user complaints and I follow u.s. and eu forum. There were some dislikes and complaints but nothing else, just like now.

People just birching, thats all. nno offense this game stays like this if its up to players ...

This game got no reputation, only old time sentiments, that holds it together, nothing else ..
09/10/2018 16:09Posted by Wuthak
Afaik this game is out of beta. Still feels terrible broken to me, so I kind of blame players in beta not breakig all bytes of the battle.net, the forum, the twitter, the reddit...
During beta I never read any HUGE, LOUD, MASSIVE, user complaints and I follow u.s. and eu forum. There were some dislikes and complaints but nothing else, just like now.

Are you joking. There were massive threads on bugs, broken specs and azerite not working, islands not being interesting long before bfa came out. All the feedback was there, they just ignored it.
09/10/2018 15:29Posted by Tèsla
09/10/2018 15:23Posted by Rusputin
It offers a lot more than any previous expansion though. So try not to throw around blatant lies.

It's true. But they NEED to refine this kind of content. Island and warfront are really really limited. With a refresh and adding core mechanics could become something unforgettable.

I agree it can be improved in many ways and I'm sure Blizzard are considering it too. But the main issue here is that content like Islands/Warfornts was made to be broadly accessible and it drops LFR quality rewards. Some entry level gear which is good for newly dinged alts, some transmogs, pets, a few nice mounts. It's not there for cutting edge gameplay, and people who fundamentally misunderstand the purpose of content attack it for the wrong reasons.
09/10/2018 14:59Posted by Darthtoon
if you believe what people are saying ..

they were too busy re-releasing old classic wow to pay too much attention about the fine details in BFA.

if like most people said this content was made years in advance then there is no reason for it to be in such bad shape other than they had their priorities elsewhere..

i really really hope classic wow flops if just to teach them a lesson about trying to priorities it so they can just re-release old content all over again.

the ex blizzard president said "we make great games and put the community first"

well that couldent be more false right now is should be "we re-release the same games and fook the community"

I don't think it's been in the pipeline for years. I think the problem is that the devs are on a content schedule which requires an expac on x regardless of how polished it is. It's the Ubisoft model - pump out a new iteration every year or so.

I think they've done a great job on the scoring and world design, but have completely lost any idea of what players respond to when it comes to class design. Development to deadlines means the world, while pretty, now feels small, and of course as a result they don't want me to fly over the meagre land mass they've provided either...and oh boy, do the professions suck in a way they've never sucked before.

It is no longer "when it's ready." It's development by metrics and logging on a corporate treadmill. At least that's how it looks to me.
09/10/2018 21:02Posted by Baavet
I think they've done a great job on the scoring and world design, but have completely lost any idea of what players respond to when it comes to class design. Development to deadlines means the world, while pretty, now feels small, and of course as a result they don't want me to fly over the meagre land mass they've provided either...and oh boy, do the professions suck in a way they've never sucked before.

[/quote]

Exactly. Rip craftng proffessions :(