Why do Zandalari get unique druid forms

General
This is not a crying thread, this is a genuine question. While I am unhappy that Kul Tirans will be forced to use the generic moonkin skeleton, I am perplexed as to how Zandalari get not one, but two new skeletons for their forms.
Those being the flight form and the moonkin form. While I guess I can understand the flight form, with Pa'ku and all that, but there is no Zandalari moonkin Loa.

I am aware that it's hard to make a dinosaur out of the moonkin skeleton, so ugh, why didn't Kul Tirans get something unique too?
Isn't it a reskinned Arakkoa Skeleton from wod?
You missunderstand. I'm not saying the skeleton is new, I'm saying it is new in comparison to the moonkin skeletons we've seen so far.
This is not a crying thread, this is a genuine question. While I am unhappy that Kul Tirans will be forced to use the generic moonkin skeleton, I am perplexed as to how Zandalari get not one, but two new skeletons for their forms.
Those being the flight form and the moonkin form.

You missunderstand. I'm not saying the skeleton is new, I'm saying it is new in comparison to the moonkin skeletons we've seen so far.
Well excuse me for not reading your mind I guess <.<
I believed it was implied, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Nonetheless, my issue still stands.
Idk both got a reused model with a new very unique skin on it, whether you like them or not is kind of up to taste, I personally love moonkin and would much rather have the Kul Tiran model than the one Zandalari get, that does not mean I dislike the Zandalari one I just like the Kul Tiran one better, that is true for all of the models they get tbh, except the bearform, I just like the spikey plated dinosaur more than the slightly derpy looking woodbear.
What bothers me, is that the wickerchicken clearly is a male.

The female druids gains like double theyr weight when transforming And looked theyr bra
Im just happy there is something else than fat ugly chicken to use
I am sort of baffled by the same. I was expecting a slim Drust type of creature for their Moonkin.

The rest of the Drust druid forms I am fine with. Especially the flightform which is possibly what makes the most sense to me alongside the catform. There are wicker creatures that are similar to the Drust cat forms, which kind of makes the wicker versions look like twisted Thornspeaker feral druids.

15/10/2018 05:41Posted by Fòrum
What bothers me, is that the wickerchicken clearly is a male.

This is the case for most druid forms. They look male. Most of the catforms + all bear forms look male. Especially our "gorilla bear". The default Nightelf catform however, does have a feminine touch.

Not saying bears irl look female even when they are, but hey.
15/10/2018 07:26Posted by Ribalemies
Im just happy there is something else than fat ugly chicken to use

HOW DARE YOU?

MAK’GORA
Well, Zandalari get a copy paste of the Rukhmar's Sacred Memory toy, and KT get what looks like a fat bloke with an owl mask.

Both sides got shafted a bit here. I think that something like this should have been used for the KT boomkin:
https://static1.squarespace.com/static/5a24b856914e6b1c9b30cb9b/5aaae2f770a6ade552635248/5aaae2f81ae6cf0251713128/1521148670794/KT+form+4.jpg?format=750w
15/10/2018 04:18Posted by Thedraes
This is not a crying thread

if that were so, the thread would be called like "why didn't kul tiras get unique forms?"
Now a days people at Blizz dont even work they just copy/paste old content and get Millions of $$$$$

Imagine LOL...
All of them are unique but outdated models. I’m loving my horns on cat