Do Allied races get less Exp than other races?

General
Has anyone else encountered this?
Allied races appear to get less Exp than other races for kills, quest hand-ins etc.

I've encountered this twice now.
1. I'm leveling a LF Dranaei grouped together with a friend leveling a Demon Hunter.
2. Leveling my Dark Iron Dwarf grouped together with friend leveling a worgen Rogue.

In both cases - I have 10% extra 'loom bonus piece. We have same rested EXP and no additional buffs.
However each allied race seems to get for example between 40 and 80 Exp less per kill than the normal races in each area. There is the same ratio of difference in the Exp rewards we get for the quest hand-in's too.

We went through legion content and it was only when killing demons that my LF Dranaei got more than his DH because of it's racial ability.

Anyone else with the same experience or am I losing my mind? I raised a ticket to ask about this a few weeks back but it disappeared without an answer.
You are too woke. This thread will be deleted.
Weird. Really weird. Send another ticket and when (if? really?) you get an answer you come here and tell us, please.

Just have to ask: Are you the same lvl?
18/10/2018 00:30Posted by Mildylock
You are too woke. This thread will be deleted.
The Nightborne are a little bit lower on the Exp gain too then, I take it?
are your looms updated?
18/10/2018 00:41Posted by Eulalia
Just have to ask: Are you the same lvl?

Yes. We got the ball rolling together when we both had just pinged 30. We waited to level together. over time he has gotten over a level ahead so i've had to do a bunch of DMF Exp boost stuff on my own to get to the same level again.
18/10/2018 00:45Posted by Retributor
are your looms updated?

Yes - Up to Lvl 100 - more than my friend so I should be outstripping him as we go through the WoTLK content.
That's peculiar
That sounds very strange, but at this point I wouldn't put it past the devs to pull a stunt like that.
18/10/2018 01:09Posted by Belami
That sounds very strange, but at this point I wouldn't put it past the devs to pull a stunt like that.

To keep us subscribed longer, do you mean? Hmmm...
I'd say that my 110-120 curve was around what I expected compared to my Troll Shaman. Before that I can't tell because I haven't replicated it with another race this expansion.