What happened to the Time walking Dungeons?

General
Not sure when it happened but at some point the scaling was changed within the time walking dungeons.

The dungeons which used to take a few mins each now seem to take forever
surely i can't be the only one that finds this situation weird. Old dungeons are now taking longer than low level mythics, it's no harder than before it just feels like the mobs have 10x too much health, this is not fun, its just dull. Add to this, the rewards for relative time in the dungeons are pathetically low. If they are supposed to be for catch up then the scaling should be appropriate.
For the timewalking events you are scaled down to the max level for that expansion so the dungeons are ran as they were when it was the current expansion. Outside of timewalking event you get the legacy scaling which means you one shot everything.
... Troll post?

I could have considered your posts during the Cataclysm Time Walking, however with the MoP Time Walking they are incredibly fast.

And they are giving 335 ilvl items, which is perfecly fine.

Mythic 0 give 340 and Time Walking is supposed to be under Mythic difficulty.
Equip legendaries and faceroll it.
18/10/2018 10:44Posted by Temptus
Not sure when it happened but at some point the scaling was changed within the time walking dungeons.

The dungeons which used to take a few mins each now seem to take forever
surely i can't be the only one that finds this situation weird. Old dungeons are now taking longer than low level mythics, it's no harder than before it just feels like the mobs have 10x too much health, this is not fun, its just dull. Add to this, the rewards for relative time in the dungeons are pathetically low. If they are supposed to be for catch up then the scaling should be appropriate.

they were always a drag

legion made people spoiled due to artifact weapons doin crazy high damage
yep , in legion they were easy , and of course ppl started to cry about it
Its quite easy equip all the legos from past expansion +sets items with socket=profit
18/10/2018 10:48Posted by Orkantfany
For the timewalking events you are scaled down to the max level for that expansion so the dungeons are ran as they were when it was the current expansion. Outside of timewalking event you get the legacy scaling which means you one shot everything.

No you don't say :p, i'm well aware of things getting the usual scaling since timewalkings been a thing for a few expansions, im talking about a fairly recent change to the relative hp of the mobs.

The dungeons take longer now than they did at the start of expansions they are from, that surely isn't correct.
18/10/2018 10:48Posted by Darkduprey
... Troll post?

I could have considered your posts during the Cataclysm Time Walking, however with the MoP Time Walking they are incredibly fast.

And they are giving 335 ilvl items, which is perfecly fine.

Mythic 0 give 340 and Time Walking is supposed to be under Mythic difficulty.

Not a troll post, the mop timewalking dungeons take longer now than they did at the start of mop.