Mages and Headless Horseman queue

General
Anyone notice when playing a mage they seem to have a much longer queue for the Headless Horseman?
?XD
I am queuing on 6-7 characters and two of them are mages and on both the queue is more than 20 mins, it's usually 7-8 mins maximum on the others.
I hear casting Time Warp might reduce the queue time. Maybe Blink could be used to flash forward in the queue as well.
It’s always longer with a dps -.-
21/10/2018 16:09Posted by Hairira
I hear casting Time Warp might reduce the queue time. Maybe Blink could be used to flash forward in the queue as well.

Good points. Also make sure you don't use displacement as an arcane mage, otherwise you'll be moved backwards in the queue.
Just had a 6 minutes on a rogue and 5 mins on a shaman. A few minutes before 21 mins on a mage.
I had 20min as feral druid
21/10/2018 16:10Posted by Kémentari
It’s always longer with a dps -.-

its is ;))
At 25 mins on the second mage.
Waited 20 min on my shadowpriest before giving up. Four other dps chars got in after 2-4 minutes.
Now at 33 Mins.

And I'm in.

2 Mins for a shaman.
It's funny, you told me in another thread it's just the way it is, but I also have a problem with my mage. I waited two times today again, reached 20+ minutes both times and just gave up.

All my other dps had 3 minutes maximum queue. And I mean really as dps, queued only as dps on my lock, warr, hunter, shaman, and I always entered under 5mins.
This isn't even remotely true
i have same problem on warlock ,demon hunter dps and mage more than 25 min for a queue
No it's you. Because you got a horse head already.
Maybe unlucky idk i run it with 11chars and my lock needs like 19min while every other dd needs only 6-7min
On my two mages queues were almost instant. My hunters however.......random in random
21/10/2018 17:37Posted by Orvar
This isn't even remotely true

The numbers don't lie, every time on a mage the queue has been over 17 mins, every other class the most has been 8 minutes.
i usually have between 2-4 minutes que on my chars and my main is a mage.