Another WW nerf 8.1

Monk
Enemies take now from your Touch of Death damage equal to 35% of your maximum health (was 50% before)

Worth mentioning though:
Touch of Karma now redirects 75% of the damage instead of 100% (means it still absorbs up to 50% of your maximum health but now does less damage)

4% overall damage buff.

Also PvP:
Honor talent rework: Touch of Death now instantly kills any target at 10% health or below.

But overall it looks more like a nerf considering in PvP we won't probably take the new ToD, so it means we'll continue to play with a bad ToD in PvP (instead they make it baseline my god) now even worse in 8.1.

And in PvE, i don't know exactly ToD damage and ToK damage nerfed heavily and only a 4% overall buff seems too low could have been at least 15% or more.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/content/
Ugh, so annoying that they keep making all the tools we need to be viable into honor talents... Whats next honor talent? Reduce Paralysis cooldown by 15 seconds? #makefortifyingbrewbaseline
23/10/2018 22:44Posted by Cutîepie
Enemies take now from your Touch of Death damage equal to 35% of your maximum health (was 50% before)

Worth mentioning though:
Touch of Karma now redirects 75% of the damage instead of 100% (means it still absorbs up to 50% of your maximum health but now does less damage)

4% overall damage buff.

Also PvP:
Honor talent rework: Touch of Death now instantly kills any target at 10% health or below.

But overall it looks more like a nerf considering in PvP we won't probably take the new ToD, so it means we'll continue to play with a bad ToD in PvP (instead they make it baseline my god) now even worse in 8.1.

And in PvE, i don't know exactly ToD damage and ToK damage nerfed heavily and only a 4% overall buff seems too low could have been at least 15% or more.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/content/

They just cant abstain nerfing after giving some buffs, its so dumb. No baseline changes, only choices which barely help at all. Meanwhile I get hit 2x 40k chaos bolt in arena or healers hit 10k, this is absolutely retarded
Going from -27% to -23% is a 5.5% increase.