The Horde has saved Stormwind Three Times

Argent Dawn
We both know that if the Bilgewater cannon fires it will not hit anything outside of Azshara.
OMGUH INACCURATE

<proceeds to post walls of text defending the Alliance>
26/10/2018 11:22Posted by Ilyadris
Can't wait till the Vindicaar nukes Orgrimmar and the cannon from orbit.

Not if the Horde's intercontinental demolishers take it out first.
THIS.

THIS IS WHAT REAL TROLLING IS.

I applaud you, this is !@#$ing quality stuff and so many people are gonna fall for this.

It's so good it reminds me of the early internet era where humour was more subtle and less a case of spamming memes or throwing insults.
26/10/2018 14:40Posted by Moburon
THIS.

I applaud you, this is !@#$ing quality stuff and so many people are gonna fall for this.

It's so good it reminds me of the early internet era where humour was more subtle and less a case of spamming memes or throwing insults.

why are draenei posters like this
talk !@#$ about khadgar again kid and i'll %^-*ing smash you alright idiot
It's not trolling if he's right, is it?
26/10/2018 11:22Posted by Ilyadris
Can't wait till the Vindicaar nukes Orgrimmar and the cannon from orbit.

If the Horde wanted to obliterate Alliance cities it would have easily done so.

You know that manabomb in Theramore, created by sin'dorei?
Now imagine what both nightborne knowledge and azerite can do to enhance those things.
Thank you Tootz, very cool!
26/10/2018 14:51Posted by Dreadbore
26/10/2018 14:40Posted by Moburon
THIS.

why are draenei posters like this

You dare talk down to a warrior or the Light, undead cur?

Perhaps I shall quieten you by seeking you out in War Mode, so I may remove that cackling head from your rotten body.

Though not before I hit 120 and gear up, of course.
You dare talk down to a warrior or the Light, undead cur?

Perhaps I shall quieten you by seeking you out in War Mode, so I may remove that cackling head from your rotten body.

Though not before I hit 120 and gear up, of course.

why are they like this though
The Horde also saved the Alliance from the Gurubashi uprising that was about to attack Stormwind. The one that had us return to Zulaman and Zulgurub. The Horde ventured into the city and killed Jin’do, preventing the Gurubashi from gaining strength and expanding their territory.
Don't forget how the Horde saved Anduin from getting lost in Pandaria.
They even put down the prisoner uprising in the Stockades, the gents.
26/10/2018 10:50Posted by Darianuth
26/10/2018 10:26Posted by Baermin
I smashed like, but I don't see the subscribe button anywhere.

Likecommentsubscribble and hit that bell!

And make sure to punch your monitor in the attempt of subscribing to the channel, and make sure to throw your computer out the window and your monitor with it in an attempt to press the bell icon.

... You know, whenever I see a Youtuber say "Smash the X button for Y thing", I always imagine that what they really want is for people to cause collateral damage to their belongings. Because you know, saying "click on X button for Y thing" is too civil.
26/10/2018 10:53Posted by Ranying
I'm not even gonna bother picking this apart.
At least mention this is either propaganda or for the sake of OOC sh!ts'n'giggles.
You're posting on a Horde toon, you're doing it wrong buddy.
Hello Tootz,

please use the Topic you created in the Story Forum for the discussion. Here the link: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17624592962

Best Regards

The Forum Team