"I will never serve the traitor Saurfang!" Really?..

General
Prev 1 6 7 8 10 Next
Dethrone Sylvanas and crown me as the new Horde Warchief.
03/11/2018 11:16Posted by Shagosienne
03/11/2018 11:13Posted by Leymaiden
Oh I'm sorry, were we supposed to roll over Anduin's boot instead?

Isn't that obvious by now? Also refusal to comply autmatically makes you an,
"an edgy "let's destroy all hope" cliche antagonist."

Well that's literally what you support... What do you expect?
wait wait, from what i've read on this thread i got the point that the void lords fear the undead? say woot m8? even sargeras and his mighty legion that had undead in it feared the void lords and you're telling me sylvanas and her merry bunch of walking skeletons are a threat to the void lords? what a load of !@#$ty writing this expansion has given us. dear lord
Personally, I'll follow sylvanas because she seems more interesting than Saurfang to me.

But i respect those who choose the honorable way of Saurfang.
Relax, this isn't an actual issue. It's imaginary characters, you don't follow anyone.
Ignore the Sylvanas supporters, you are basically arguing with 13 year olds on the internet when you're talking with them :)
05/11/2018 19:56Posted by Brodash
Ignore the Sylvanas supporters, you are basically arguing with 13 year olds on the internet when you're talking with them :)
Wut, to be dark & erdy is popular now?!
03/11/2018 07:00Posted by Murdash
"I will never serve a traitor like Saurfang, if he becomes warchief the game is dead to me"

They will serve Saurfang just as well, it's not like there is choice in that in WoW.
Horde players aren't the brightest of the bunch you see, so it's not surprising that they're crawling under Sylvanas' boots. Anything that fits their badboisss edgelordzz alpha kill kill Lookter Ogers narrative is the only narrative that matters.
03/11/2018 07:03Posted by Grodor
Sylvanas fanbois. Enough said.

Don't dislike the character who I dislike? fAnBOis!!1!!!1

Serious stop this just because people don't dislike a character like you do doesn't mean they are fanboy's it's just a meme for people who have no argument or can't accept the fact that opinions exist.
05/11/2018 19:56Posted by Brodash

I support sylvannas cause i dont want to be Alliance puppet like saurfang.
Id follow galywix over him or anduin.

If Anyone else was warchief id still follow them over saurfang.

And just inulting people and actief chilidish yourself doesnt help your point.

You got a actual reason? Or just wanna insult those that dont fellow saurfang?
05/11/2018 20:16Posted by Redoctober
03/11/2018 07:00Posted by Murdash
"I will never serve a traitor like Saurfang, if he becomes warchief the game is dead to me"

They will serve Saurfang just as well, it's not like there is choice in that in WoW.

There is choice in questline about them.
Saurfang, sylvannas or neither
#Team Sylvanas
05/11/2018 05:16Posted by Purplemage
05/11/2018 05:08Posted by Jakali

let me guess , you just like trolling others

If they're dumb enough to fall for it, yeah !
03/11/2018 07:19Posted by Karila
a bloody shame she cannot listen or be mind control by the void. the void are afraid of undead since they cannot control them. so your little own canon is a bit out of touch with the lore
and yet she's making deals with helya and... probably another entity, if you've watched blizzcon you know what I mean..
03/11/2018 08:50Posted by Grodor
03/11/2018 07:19Posted by Karila

a bloody shame she cannot listen or be mind control by the void. the void are afraid of undead since they cannot control them. so your little own canon is a bit out of touch with the lore

Blizzard and canon?

Hahahahhahahaaa

*cough* *cough* pandas *tauren paladins*
Void Elf...
Is it any surprise that most of the people going for Sylvanas are female blood elves...?

Stop, pretending.
Oh boo hoo. He wanted the alliance to end the stupid war she started which has left a hell of a lot of people and civilians dead by killing sylvanas. You know the one who BURNED A TREE FULL OF CIVILLIANS AND WOUNDED! Or the one who blighted her own troops and raised their corpses off the ground to throw at the enemy... Yeah he's been there and done that with the horde before. He killed and did dark crap in the first and second war and it haunts him since. He even says to garrosh:

I won't let you take us down that dark path again, young Hellscream. I'll kill you myself before that day comes.

Not like this is anything new, he would have always rebelled against a tyrant of a warchief. So stop moaning and whining because an alliance king OPENED A DAMN DOOR and let him out...

In what damn world does that equate to being an alliance puppet??? Did they have tea and biscuits whilst they laughed about treaties and alliances? Did he bend the damn knee and beg for mercy? Did he give anduin a big long awkward bro hug? NO! He walked out of an open cell silently. He wanted his horde back, the honourable one that doesn't murder civilians for the fun of it. He wants sylvanas dead. And all anduin did is open a door and state he can't take her out alone and left saurfang to it, next thing we know he's playing Shrek in the swamp of sorrows on his own and has to defend from a sylvanas hit squad... Clearly an alliance puppet.

Guy just wants sylvanas gone, wants nothing to do with the alliance whilst doing that. Some people here need to think before jumping the damn gun "but he is traitor ree"...

And for those who moan he didn't come with them during the horde quest. Ofc his didn't you numpties! Sylvanas is the reason he is pissed atm! Why on earth would he go back to her, especially after what she said about him and his son during the battle for lordaeron.
06/11/2018 06:57Posted by Osran
Is it any surprise that most of the people going for Sylvanas are female blood elves...?

Stop, pretending.

Give a real reason then.

And id follow Anyone but baine over saurfang and anduin
I dont want to become Alliance puppet like bain and saurfang are and have to follow boy king anduins orders.

What race i post on has nothiing to do with it.
If any horde char except baine was warchief id still follow them over baine and saurfang and anduin.

If i wanted to be Alliance id roll one And not horde. Id take galywix over them as warchief.
06/11/2018 07:17Posted by Ciël
06/11/2018 06:57Posted by Osran

Stop, pretending.

Give a real reason then.

And id follow Anyone but baine over saurfang and anduin
I dont want to become Alliance puppet like bain and saurfang are and have to follow boy king anduins orders.

What race i post on has nothiing to do with it.
If any horde char except baine was warchief id still follow them over baine and saurfang and anduin.

If i wanted to be Alliance id roll one And not horde. Id take galywix over them as warchief.

Oh noes, he walked out of an opened cell door to stop a tyrant killing more people cuz war lol. Much traitor.

Honestly he could throw a red coloured rock into the water for funsies and Sylvanas fans would jump on it "HE HATES RED, TRAITOR! REE"