Who will side with Saurfang, who with Sylvanas?!

Argent Dawn
Prev 1 4 5 6 10 Next
Neither.

No matter who ends up leading the Horde after the expansion's over, I've got no interest in yet another civil war plot in the middle of yet another war with the Alliance, this time with entire raids dedicated to making me feel bad for choosing to play a Horde character rather than an Alliance one.

See y'all after the dust has settled. Whoever leads the Horde then, at least this garbage fire of a story will be over.
Which is the one with more gold-owners siding?
FOR SYLVANAS !
Thrall for the win
i'm gonna have to go with sylvanas on this one
The Flowerpicker Side.
This is a hard question.

I dont think undeads nor elves fits in horde which is a reason enough to terminate Sylvanas. And she starts a war out of nowhere, rages because an elf mocked her, kills innocents and kills our own troops just to make them undead soldiers. I fought Lich King for a * reason, same with Pandarias old gods. This is Garrosh all over again, she even got a weapon with almost the exact same name on her in a future patch.

And we have Saurfang. The only reason i hate this crap orc is because he threw an axe from behind. This is not what a * orc does (unless hes a rogue ;)). He fights with honor. He shows up infront of them. He yells LOKTAR OGAR. He doesnt stand in the shadows and throws an axe on someone who got his guard down. So for this reason i want Saurfang to just die off.

But if i could choose between these two idiots, id choose to kill Sylvanas.

And just make that crazy orc engineer of Orgrimmar the warchief.
Saurfang without a doubt. He embodies what the Horde was made to be, not what it has become. (For better or worse, Sylvanas isn't the only culprit!)
Saurfang and as mentioned above measures must be taken to avoid another monster becoming Warchief in the future.

People keep talking about Horde diversity and that it is what makes the Horde interesting. Keeping that in mind and how poor warchiefs are at picking the next in line, best choice would be to have Saurfang rule as the last Warchief of the Horde and reform it to a Republic.

That would allow diversity, keep it diferent than the monarchy the Alliance follows as leadership and prevent a maniac from taking over again as leadership of the Horde will be elected and not "Whispered by some Loa".
Whichever can end this garbage story quicker.
This feels relevant: https://external-preview.redd.it/zwD4hjunBsRT9D_UoZhnVzouvILLb8k-5PNzBA49peY.jpg?auto=webp&s=d26fb3528f3f178c9278674a19f9b96b4c66ffc6

Now as for who I'd side with, definetly Saurfang. Is he the greatest leader of the Horde? Not really. Is he better than Sylvanas? Hell yes.
I personally side with Saurfang, but I will NEVER side with the alliance!

especially those nasty Tushui! yuck!
I'm siding with our Doomhammer Thrall as the new Warchief coming soonTM . Saywhat you want people, say what you want. There is absolutely no other -true- Warchief, than Thrall himself.

Say what you want. Bring him out of his day-care of fiddling with his cubs on a pig farm. He's still in his prime. Its time to kickass and stay kicking !@# as our Warchief.

Lok'tar Ogar!
05/11/2018 16:07Posted by Sergroth
I'm siding with our Doomhammer Thrall as the new Warchief coming soonTM . Saywhat you want people, say what you want. There is absolutely no other -true- Warchief, than Thrall himself.

Say what you want. Bring him out of his day-care of fiddling with his cubs on a pig farm. He's still in his prime. Its time to kickass and stay kicking !@# as our Warchief.

Lok'tar Ogar!

You know what they say, if you want something done right...

I mean both candidates that Thrall chose to lead the Horde have died, one of them he killed himself because he was so bad at it.
Can I just create my own faction?
Whatever lorethemar does though i share no love for saurfang no matter what i still want him dead. if it is against sylvannas will be cause lorethemar not saurfang.
(though il do all options with different chars to get all cosmetics)
05/11/2018 12:28Posted by Fangwun
Keeping that in mind and how poor warchiefs are at picking the next in line, best choice would be to have Saurfang rule as the last Warchief of the Horde and reform it to a Republic.

So the Horde will have a...Warpresident?
Honour. No matter how dire the battle, never forsake it!
Where's my option to join Khadgar in Karazhan and throw a rad party?

Saurfang is my answer.