[H-RP] Grimace on the Wall

Argent Dawn
04/11/2018 14:28Posted by Talutu
Disappointing that there's random !@#$posting on this thread. The idea looks awesome! Good luck.

How dare people make an obvious joke?! Have they no decency??
04/11/2018 16:45Posted by Zuntulo
How dare people make an obvious joke?! Have they no decency??

Sorry, but stop derailing the thread my good sir.
04/11/2018 16:30Posted by Talutu
It was not really derailing, it was offering feedback.

When I contacted you re. what your feedback was it ended up being "I don't like military guilds" - which isn't really an actionable complaint if you're forming a military guild. It was about as useful as these jokey Grimace posts but felt like it wasn't done in good faith

It may not be a particularly funny joke after being repeated so much, but it is basically just free bumps for the OP / the posters posting that stuff almost certainly doesn't mean his storyline any ill

On topic: looks cool & I have no doubt the slots will be filled up really fast. I like reading Tazkram stories

03/11/2018 23:26Posted by Tazkram
Each role will be granted unique traits in the story. A couple of examples: The Private-Eye is given some background on a victim of their choosing and will be invested with the family that hired them. The Horde agent will be equipped with dangerous, but effective tools for the investigation, only available to him or her. The captain of the guard has, depending on background, a better relationship with either grunts or civilians, and given gossip.

This is very based, I'd like to do something like this one day in terms of a guild but I don't really want to get into people having to have big character sheets to get involved - but with a small / contained group that isn't going to be a problem / should give the feeling of big player agency which is rly +++
Can guarantee that Tazkram's stories are always great fun. As the OP states, large character sheets are not needed, just a little background on the characters involved. But well done memelords of AD, you pissed all over it.
04/11/2018 21:07Posted by Rukkha
Can guarantee that Tazkram's stories are always great fun. As the OP states, large character sheets are not needed, just a little background on the characters involved. But well done memelords of AD, you pissed all over it.

oh no the thread's still at the front page and the story's still interesting and ready available in the first post and i can still reply to it or contact tazkram ingame if i'm really interested and still scroll through the posts whatever will i do???
I would have LOVED to enter in to this, sadly my work times are very irregular, and plus them being night time kinda don't allow me to be a reliable player.
But I wish you and the folks getting to join in on this a mighty good time!
04/11/2018 21:07Posted by Rukkha
But well done memelords of AD, you pissed all over it.

Mmmm yes, I too like comparing jokes to pissing on someone's work.
I wish people would bump my threads for free.
Film noir music begins playing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwvVhXItl1w

Good luck with your storyline Tazkram. I would offer to help you NPC mobs / characters but I am quite busy running my own guild stuff. Hope to see lots of detective things going on around town.
While I somewhat appreciate all the bumps, you also have to realize, that when you enter this thread with intentions (joking) beyond what was the purpose of the thread, the focus is turned off the content and onto the joke.

Even after people stopped with the jokes, the thread has just kept derailing and it's not even about the OP anymore.

When someone potentially interested enters the thread, curious what it is about, they might simply see all the jokes and be turned off and leave it.

In any case, what's done is done. If you are interested, I don't hope the derailment turns you off too much.