The horror of Undeath (Spoilers)

Story
Prev 1 5 6 7
09/11/2018 13:19Posted by Arctur
Relevant, especially given Sylvanas' speech upon raising Derek:

https://i.redd.it/iy4z5800s8x11.png

Is your player stuck on repeat?
You are becoming really monotonous... like backround static noise.
Always there, always the same, always irritating
Damn straight, the Ebon Blade has nothing to do with those undead spoiling our good name with the living.

Speaking of which, why are Horde Death Knights even in the Horde? It's not like they just infiltrated the former capital "city" of the Horde and freed Sylvanas' "toy" Koltira.
Speaking of which, why are Horde Death Knights even in the Horde? It's not like they tried to infiltrate the former capital "city" of the Horde and freed Sylvanas' "toy" Koltira.

If the Alliance takes down the Forsaken for being undead monsters, what makes you think that they won't turn on the Knights of the Ebon Blade next?
09/11/2018 13:45Posted by Taxania
If the Alliance takes down the Forsaken for being undead monsters, what makes you think that they won't turn on the Knights of the Ebon Blade next?

Honour ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
the answer to everything. Taught by our visioneers Saurfang and Baine.

Honour solves everything ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Lets open the Church of Great Honour to rival the Church of Greymane

CoGH vs COG

Lets rename it in: The church of saint honour, hearth of the saurfangian religion, with cardinal Baine "no-action-good-honour" Valorhoof
09/11/2018 13:45Posted by Taxania

- High-King Varian Wrynn decreed that Death Knights be treated like allies of Stormwind;
- Thassarian was so respected that he was given control of the expedition sent to rebuild Andorhal.

The Alliance doesn't want to take down the Forsaken for being undead monsters (which they are, by the way, Sylvanas constantly moaned in Warcraft III about the fact that they are horrible abominations), but because they committed genocide at Darnassus.
09/11/2018 13:48Posted by Arctur
but because they committed genocide at Darnassus.

, Southshore (entire Arathi), Andorhal, entire Gilneas, etc.
The horror that happened to Marshal M. Valentine is further proof of the Forsaken's depravity.

So first Nathanos pulls him back from his afterlife and damns him to Undeath. Then, he claims that he meant NOTHING for the Forsaken. What happened to Forsaken "solidarity"? It was thrown in the bin, since clearly literally no one cared about Marshal Valentine and just treated him like a tool for the entirety of his short-lived Undeath, and finally spat on his face when they allowed General Cadarin to kill him.
09/11/2018 16:17Posted by Arctur
The horror that happened to Marshal M. Valentine is further proof of the Forsaken's depravity.

So first Nathanos pulls him back from his afterlife and damns him to Undeath. Then, he claims that he meant NOTHING for the Forsaken. What happened to Forsaken "solidarity"? It was thrown in the bin, since clearly literally no one cared about Marshal Valentine and just treated him like a tool for the entirety of his short-lived Undeath, and finally spat on his face when they allowed General Cadarin to kill him.

*roleplaymode on*

For the living we always were evil. We get it! Now imagine getting this stigma the moment we got our free will back!

Some of us wanted to get back to normal (un)life. What did we got? Hate, prejudices and worse. And who was there to shelter us broken souls, with our world broken into pieces, our families rejecting us? The forsaken. After that you living wanted to take over OUR loarderon. Its OUR land. We bled and died for it and worse! You living have no claim over our land. We are the loarderon people. Dead but still we are the rightful citizen

What you think we would turn out after being despiced from the start? As Casper the friedly ghost? You reap what you sow. And with time we became totally different from the living we were. Our whole structure and enviroment changed. This changes you too. We learned to be like sheeps against the wolves. Back to back all together. And somewhere after a time the sheeps became wolves. Now this wolves are frienzied and out of control. And your constant hammering and that of most living never helped in enstablishing a healthy bond either.

So look at yourself and your crimes , instead of only poiting the finger.

We are forsaken, we stood as one against the wolves and we will stand as one as the pack. Alliance were never suppotive of us, so why should we listen to them now or value their value? their values only resendet us when we could need someone.

For the forsaken! For the dark lady! Death to the opressive living!

*roleplaymode off*
#goodgirlsylvanas

So kind of her to give the Proudmoore familiy a change to reunite!
09/11/2018 17:10Posted by Dovolan
We are forsaken, we stood as one against the wolves and we will stand as one as the pack.

Sorry, we couldn't see you standing. You were running away too fast.

Btw, that's the Alliance battle-cry you are using.
09/11/2018 17:20Posted by Araphant
Sorry, we couldn't see you standing. You were running away too fast.

Btw, that's the Alliance battle-cry you are using.

Arent Alliance "lions"?

And I was just roleplaying a possible feeling forsaken can have. You know, the costant hate at some point going to make you use the "You know what? Screw everything. I ll do as you think I do anyway" - mentality. And having some fun with myself.

I think both faction think they were the sheeps that now fight back. Perspective
09/11/2018 18:17Posted by Xiaopaw
Arent Alliance "lions"?

Technically, Stormwindians are Lions, Gilneans are wolves, etc. I am sure each race has a unique animal they aspire to be.

I didn't even know its you, lol, I would have been gentler in my reply.
09/11/2018 18:23Posted by Araphant
I didn't even know its you, lol, I would have been gentler in my reply.

No worries :P I did that on purpose to let people boil and have some fun. Fridays I evolve into a Panda-troll
At the rate this plot is devolving, I am fully expecting the final cinematic of the expansion to be all the major lore characters teaming up, taking Sylvanas weapons away and locking her in a small room with Tyrande, Genn and Saurfang, followed by a solid ten minutes of Sylvanas getting beat into a pulp to classic hip hop.

Depending on how many more war crimes she pulls off in the meantime, I might throw in a bonus of Velen, Anduin and whatever healer charactsers you can think of restoring her to actual life before the beating, just for the added BM.
10/11/2018 00:43Posted by Izzifix
locking her in a small room with Tyrande, Genn and Saurfang, followed by a solid ten minutes of Sylvanas getting beat into a pulp to classic hip hop.

Where can I pre-purchase?
10/11/2018 00:43Posted by Izzifix
locking her in a small room with Tyrande, Genn and Saurfang, followed by a solid ten minutes of Sylvanas getting beat into a pulp to classic hip hop.

*And suddenly, wow regains millions of its lost subscribers*
10/11/2018 01:20Posted by Telriem

*while losing another millions for !@#$ty sotrywriting, another dead warchief and the Sylvanas fans... and dont forget her statuette not selling anymore*

Whatever they do right now, they will not please everyone in the end
10/11/2018 16:55Posted by Xiaopaw
10/11/2018 01:20Posted by Telriem

*while losing another millions for !@#$ty sotrywriting, another dead warchief and the Sylvanas fans... and dont forget her statuette not selling anymore*

Whatever they do right now, they will not please everyone in the end

Tbh that’s Life unfortunately , can’t please everyone... ever!!

Although This is just one of those extreme situations I guess.
Just waiting to see jaina reaction to this.... Its going to be EPIC!!!!

This is one of the reasons I like about sylvanas, she really knows how to make use of her enemies.
14/11/2018 10:39Posted by Vankya
Just waiting to see jaina reaction to this.... Its going to be EPIC!!!!

This is one of the reasons I like about sylvanas, she really knows how to make use of her enemies.
What is so epic for the Horde about the legendary Kul Tiran Fleet laying waste to that dumpster that is Orgrimmar?