Is Sylvanas controlled by third party?

Story
I think it’s a plausible option, so speculation:

Option one: Valkyrs. There is a lot of talk about free will and what happens when they are raising people.The fact is that if they just raising people with free will there is no point to raise your enemies. Most probable outcome is that they still be enemies and in any case you cant trust them to be your lawful army. I don’t think it’s a plot hole, something is happening during the raising. Sylvanas was raised by Valkyrs also.

Option two: Old gods. Her death was very singular, although she is dead, the blood of an old god might run through her veins, kind of. N'Zoth might controlling? manipulating? her through the blood connection.

Option three: Arthas. I have written about it in another post. An interpretation of the warbringer cinematic:
Sylvanas slide is from Arthas POV.
Arthas reveals himself to Delarin and the lines are:
Arthas: I remember a fool. Life is pain. Hope fails. Now you understand.
Derarin to Sylvanas: I grieve for you.
Delarin to Arthas: You’ve made life your enemy...
Behavioral the burning of Teldrassil and the raising of Delarin are Arthas moments.

Option four: The true enemy. Don’t know who-what it is. That might go combined with the other options but can also happens separately.
11/11/2018 09:28Posted by Vonen
The fact is that if they just raising people with free will there is no point to raise your enemies

Why not? Most of them seem eager to join their former enemies.

Sylvanas was raised by Valkyrs also.

Yes, and those Val'kyrs have died.

the blood of an old god might run through her veins

How?

Arthas.

Arthas is dead.

Don’t know who-what it is.

???

I think it’s a plausible option

Not really.
Option 5: Katherine Proudmoore. The true Dreadlord. You thought for so many years that it was Jaina, but it was Katherine all along!
11/11/2018 09:39Posted by Arctur
Option 5: Katherine Proudmoore. The true Dreadlord. You thought for so many years that it was Jaina, but it was Katherine all along!

You thought it was Jaina, but it was me Di...I mean Anduin.
Sylvanas died in Icecrown citadel and possed by something or under control of Mal ganis.
Watched a video the other day that Sylvanas might be controlled by Sargeras/The Burning Legion. Pyromancer is the guy, check it out.
Watched a video the other day that Sylvanas might be controlled by Sargeras/The Burning Legion. Pyromancer is the guy, check it out.
The more I read/watch different speculations on future story, the more I think it'll be something similar to:

It was Azeroth herself who whispered to Vol'jin to make Sylvanas warchief. Then made boosted Vol'jin 2.0.

Azeroth wants for fighting between Horde and Alliance to stop, and the only way for this to happen - all War-minded people on both sides have to go one way or another. As was said - there will be no winners in this war, so it makes sense to assume that both sides are going to be crushed, plan worked, nobody can/want to fight anymore, time to regroup and prepare for Big Bad that really matters, so all of Azeroth could meet it with united front once again.

Sylvanas is not controlled by anything, she was just put in needed place to play needed role in someone/something elses Big-picture. She was only manipulated a bit - to become Warchief, nothing more, everything else she did herself.
Yeah, I used Enslave Undead on her back in Stormheim. BfA is my fault.
12/11/2018 09:40Posted by Mutsurini

Holy !@#$ is that a mother%^-*ing Jojo reference?! *Insert meme here*

And no Sylvanas is not controlled. She's just evil, but watch out as the big plot twist comes with 8.3 where it is revealed that she was actually good all along and tried to save us form some ub0r-evil.
12/11/2018 20:39Posted by Keydiam
12/11/2018 09:40Posted by Mutsurini

Holy !@#$ is that a mother%^-*ing Jojo reference?! *Insert meme here*

And no Sylvanas is not controlled. She's just evil, but watch out as the big plot twist comes with 8.3 where it is revealed that she was actually good all along and tried to save us form some ub0r-evil.

and new name of Azeroth will be Land of Opposites
I still like the idea of Yogg'saron controlling her through her getting impaled by Saronite. Just the whole Horde vs Alliance is actually Yogg'saron vs N'zoth using their puppets to try and take over the world.

Sylvanas holding Xal'atath just fuels this more for me if the theory of Xal'atath is just one of the remaining fragments of Y'shaarj (considering how similar it is to Xal'atoh) which has now been empowered in 8.1

It mirrors the Old God conflict we have 15,000 years ago when N'zoths minions fought against Y'shaarj and Yogg'saron before the Titans arrived. This surely can't just be a fluke.
12/11/2018 23:07Posted by Frozenshadow
I still like the idea of Yogg'saron controlling her through her getting impaled by Saronite. Just the whole Horde vs Alliance is actually Yogg'saron vs N'zoth using their puppets to try and take over the world.

Sylvanas holding Xal'atath just fuels this more for me if the theory of Xal'atath is just one of the remaining fragments of Y'shaarj (considering how similar it is to Xal'atoh) which has now been empowered in 8.1

It mirrors the Old God conflict we have 15,000 years ago when N'zoths minions fought against Y'shaarj and Yogg'saron before the Titans arrived. This surely can't just be a fluke.

I always belive in/bet on the wrong statements.
Because of that;Sorry to say, but you are wrongXD
Cool thought, though
Word of God (i.e Afrasiabi, who's been writing Sylvanas personally since 2006) says no - she's just evil.
Not in the slightest. The cycle of world ending threats must be segmented with the Horde being the filler baddie while Blizzard pull something cataclysmic out their !@#$ must continue to turn.
12/11/2018 23:23Posted by Maloffer
I always belive in/bet on the wrong statements.
Because of that;Sorry to say, but you are wrongXD
Cool thought, though

Always a first right xd?
How our rotting waifu Sylvanas can be so evil. It must be third party that controls her , probably that dreadlord jaina.
More than once I thought that Sylvanas is being controlled by her massive ego.
If she is, this pile of !@#$ that BfA lore is, will reach heights never seen before.
Allow me to point out that to have a STORY, we need CONTINUITY. Continuity MAKES the story a story!

No continuity = "Draenor is free!" debacle. A "story" with a complete disregard to what has been established before.