Dwarf Role Play

Argent Dawn
Hello i was thinking about starting to role play Stoop as a Wildhammer. I have not RP a Dwarf before and was wondering if there are any Wilhammer or Dwarf guilds. I normally rp on Horde but would like to start to RP Alliance.
If you’re looking for Wildhammer RP, then Clan Stormheart’s your best bet. They’re made up of entirely Wildhammers, are pretty active and generally pretty chill folks OOC from what I understand.
As the gnome says. You can find lots of dwarves around, though in small numbers. Your best, and pretty much only, choice would be Stormheart Clan. There is Three Hammers too but thats not Wildhammer only. Either way I hope you find something that interests you!
EDIT: Welcome to the Dwarven Community!
AYE!
Aye, tae war!
AYE! TAE WAR!
Tae WAR!
Been looking for a dwarf guild and rp as well, but alas I fear my dwarf might be of the wrong complexion for the Stormhearts (maybe if she can put on a proper tan >> ?).
Does The three Hammers have an argentarchives site or a forum of some sort? Been looking for one, but might be a failing on the part of my still sleeping braincell that the results have come up empty.
13/11/2018 08:51Posted by Eirkan
Been looking for a dwarf guild and rp as well, but alas I fear my dwarf might be of the wrong complexion for the Stormhearts (maybe if she can put on a proper tan >> ?).
Does The three Hammers have an argentarchives site or a forum of some sort? Been looking for one, but might be a failing on the part of my still sleeping braincell that the results have come up empty.

Here's the TTH thread: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17621462343
There's also Rylir's guild, the Fist of Thaurissan to consider however, you'll want to /who them to see if they're actually still around in-game.
Thank you :D
13/11/2018 08:51Posted by Eirkan

There are several Dark Iron communities spread on AD. While fist of Thaurissan is currently on hold (As far as I know!), there are still guilds like Thorium Pact around, as well as a merchant guild let by Dilamer. The latter is not dwarf-focussed, but might your character fit it's a good bet to go on :)

TTH is a mandatory mention by now, so give 'em a poke as well!

PS. - Bloody Dark Iron, I'll ruffle your ash-riddled hair!
There will be no dawn for the dwarves
Thanks again! I hardly know anyone alliance side, so I haven't had a clue where to start looking. This is a great help ^^

PS. - Promises promises.
We, The Three Hammers, are indeed around and we are accepting of all the dwarf subraces. Fist of Thaurissan are also a thing although like all niche guilds, us included, their activity has suffered with people getting bored of this expansion. But I think they are, like Thunderlung said, mostly on hold, but they still do their Grim Guzzler Night event every now and then. Never heard of Thorium Pact. Never seen them either. If you have questions about TTH, however, feel free to poke me in-game!
Tae war, lads...
Will definitively send you a poke when I get the chance to get online :D