Unbalance PVP-Arenas-2v2

Arenas
12/11/2018 11:28Posted by Looya
I wish only one thing - Kick spell school DR. CC is one thing (your partner should help stop this cc chain on you) but look at my example:

5sec kick + 3sec resto sham kick + 5sec kidney (orc :3) + 3sec grounding totem + 5sec kick - casted two spells finally - and another kidney... So I know your frustration as caster.

Amen.
11/11/2018 23:04Posted by Clavia
i play boomy fire mage we are op

Spicy chiken btw
12/11/2018 14:13Posted by Nerfrmx
Imagine losing to hpala/assa as disc, yikes

Ok, now try a diff healing class cuz ur currently the most op one and you judge. :)
12/11/2018 09:18Posted by Lightness
This guy want to be a standary healer. A tip : if holy paladin is coming to you ,just move.

As a rsham if a hpally comes to me, i land my grounding totem : )
Why am i not allowed to judge? I can smell clueless forum posts from miles away and this one sure do smell
Screeching at 2v2 balance as a priest is ridiculous. You better review your game in 2s and find out where you can get better.
2s is straight up crap but it's the only thing that keeps me playing this god awful game.

I feel like my mate and I are the only double dps that exists in this bracket above 2,1k mmr and the last time I've seen another one was more than 400 games ago (not even joking).

They nerfed cc and put almost everything on the same dr but cc still feels way too strong since they removed half of our spells and basically the ability to counter stuff.

Gearing my alts with no gear makes me feel like the difference between 1,8 and 2,2k mmr is merely gear and no skill at all. Both 1,8 and 2,2 is full of backpedalling monkeys who have absolutely no idea what they are doing and guys who play pretty good at the same time.

Legion stopped me from taking this game serious because by pruning every class they took the one thing that I loved in this game:

A high skillcap.

The only thing I'm doing in the game right now is spamming 2s and I'm pretty close to losing my mind if I have to play against another demon hunter again.
12/11/2018 14:14Posted by Baboonman
<span class="truncated">...</span>

I'm really curious what Demon Hunters burst you with. Can you give us a death recap? I might learn some things.

This c*nt must be a troll.

It is absolutely not possible for any living creature to be this blind/in denial.

Why are you mad, friend? I am merely asking something. I want to learn what non stop burst DH has.
12/11/2018 14:13Posted by Nerfrmx
Imagine losing to hpala/assa as disc, yikes

What is the strat out of curiosity cos I feel assa/hpala does very well against assa/disc. Generally I end up trying to kill the rogue still so I imagine I should go for the hpala. I feel like when we beat them its cos they !@#$ up rather than anything else so I assume I'm doing the wrong strategy.
2s was never balanced and it never will couse they try to balance the game in 3s how many more posts u guys need to understand it?
13/11/2018 17:04Posted by Rakarius
2s was never balanced and it never will couse they try to balance the game in 3s how many more posts u guys need to understand it?

Imagine still being so dense like this guy.

It's in the game and you get better gear, achievements and titles by playing it so they HAVE to balance it even if it's not their main focus.

Make it totally !@#$ing worthless again and I'm fine with it. Also, people like 2s. Pretty sure more people queue 2s as 3s.
12/11/2018 08:50Posted by Coldfearxx
When he casts Repentance just Death it? :(

Tbh, i don't know how good it is to run "death" against hpaladins in 2's unless they play with a mage. Often you get hit with stun into rep or something similar where it can't be avoided short of playing human. The rest of the time it feels like it should be possible to position so you can avoid it.
Probably still worth it as a good "failsafe" for when you're out of position or their partner has a breakable CC it can be used on, like blind.

2's is still the first venue most players get into for rated PvP and if their experience there is overly bad then chances are they won't give 3's a chance. They have to make some balance decisions based on 2's, otherwise it hurts the entrypoint into that part of the game. A lot of what's broken in 2's also translates into 3's as well.
12/11/2018 00:24Posted by Keldrun
But ofcourse it's only because demon hunters and fury wars are so op and holy pala just stuns you into rep and auto wins every time, you and your partner play perfectly.

Dh is a bit over the top in 2s though, they have so many insta peels, they are all ranged so they don't even need to travel to you - imprison fel eruption ranged kick, btw I am pretty sure imprison was meant to be nerfed in duration but they just forgot. Fel eruption is also bugged with holy ward (I play holy priest, one of the worst I know). As defensives they have blur darkness rain from above (vs melee) netherwalk, basically unkillable, they don't even need to worry about target swapping because they cleave passively. In 3s you have more targets and more support but in 2s they will play with a super kitey healer you can't connect too.
Disc priest crying about 2s wtf

Another drone that still believes Blizz mantra.
They CAN'T balance it, that's why they hide behind the excuse for 3's and 2's.
Simple browse through lfg will tell you that more people play 2s than 3s, because of the simple fact it's easier to organize and play with a friend - less demanding on resource.
The fact they have upped the rewards from 2s means they find them important for pvp. It's just hard for them to balance it, because, the smaller the team the bigger the importance of each one of the players in it, more weight into each skill and all disbalanaces glare even more, comp is more important in 2s than it 3s, needs more careful balancing.