Feral druid leveling weapon(s) and enchant

Druid
Hi fellow druids!

So I started leveling a druid not too long ago, I played as resto until around lvl 20-25, then switched to guardian for pulling and melting groups, at lvl 57 I've decided to try out feral.
My weapon now is the heirloom staff with Elemental Force enchant.
Would it worth to switch to two one-handed weapon with Elemental Force on both of them?

With the Elemental force on weapon and the Satyr enchant on neck I can melt one mob at a time incredibly fast, so chain killing everything is awesome, but I'm curious if it would be even more effective with two one-handed weapon with two enchant.
Hello lil horde cub,

1. If you are not in hurry, i would like to point out that when 8.1 hits the servers, exping will be up to 40 % less annoyin :) so if you can wait, wait.

2. Enchants and consumables does not matter while exping, do not spent a single copper on it, ---- > if you get your hands on heirloom equipment, you should have no problems at all :)

3. For pulling packs while lvling is guardian the best choice ( tank spec, meh ).

4. If you wanna have some fun while exping ( kinda oxymoron nowadays ) go for the spec you enjoy the most. On the other hand if you wanna rush to 120, tank spec and dungeon finder are your best friends.

Have fun mon, see you around :)
Yeah I know they're gonna make leveling easier, but I love playing druid too much, so I don't really wanna wait :)

Sure, heirlooms are a huge boost and really fastens up the proccess, but I love playing with this two enchants, since it makes a lot of difference, especially in the begining, and it's also nice to have them on bg-s since I'm doing a lot of them during leveling.

I'm okay with playing as guardian, I love that spec, I'm main druid - mostly resto and guardian - since wotlk, but unfortunately didn't have the chance to play on official servers until now, so my last expac was early MoP, then finally could afford coming here :)

Yeah, I'm rather the ' I'm playing what i love ' kind than the ' I'm playing what's OP ', and I'm changing specs during leveling to experience all of them then decide which one will be the firts to get gear on.
Iirc it stacks so yes it should as I boosted a friend through some dungeons on his sham with double elemental (enhance) and for his level he was doing some pretty insane numbers.

This ofc may have been nerfed as that was back in Legion.

Try it out only way to truly know.
12/11/2018 12:05Posted by Länders
Would it worth to switch to two one-handed weapon with Elemental Force on both of them?

12/11/2018 12:05Posted by Länders
but I'm curious if it would be even more effective with two one-handed weapon with two enchant.

It doesn't seem like this was answered properly for you yet, so um, I have some really sad news for you.

Druids.. can't dual wield. In Legion the Artifacts just kinda gave you an offhand when you equipped the mainhand, game mechanics-wise.

But, we can't dual wield two one-handed weapons, unless I'm actually just really stupid (which I hope I'm not!). So, you don't actually have much choice, unfortunately! Best you can do is a spellcaster weapon + off-hand weapon with an intellect enchant, but I mean, that's not going to cut it for Feral / Guardian, naturally.

.. Sorry about the bad news!
12/11/2018 18:30Posted by Tamrah
Druids.. can't dual wield. In Legion the Artifacts just kinda gave you an offhand when you equipped the mainhand, game mechanics-wise.

Damn, I was confused by the one-handed mace/dagger/fist weapon possibilities, especially with the fist weapon, since it's usually not used with an off-hand item.
I somehow slipped over this information, but thanks for your answer, even if it's sad I really appreciate it.

12/11/2018 18:10Posted by Sterbén
Iirc it stacks so yes it should as I boosted a friend through some dungeons on his sham with double elemental (enhance) and for his level he was doing some pretty insane numbers.

Hm, definately gonna try this on my shammy once I get the time to level it, but that's possibly just gonna happen after 8.1 drops
Landslide is a good enchant, I also use elemental force.

The latter is good as it can proc from bleed ticks. :)
Best thing to do is get a staff with elemental force.
And then get a staff with Major Agility. I'm levelling a druid atm as guardian and the elemental force falls off in potency after level 40ish.

The major agility is giving me like 20+ agility which is great.