hope its more balanced with 8.1

Arenas
thoughts?
Have they announced when 8.1 will drop yet?
12 dec
Still no changes to ele, lock, fdk, mm, ww. Riot would have already balanced their game.
keep dreaming xd
14/11/2018 11:29Posted by Rakarius
12 dec

Ppl are saying that it will start in jenuary tho.
15/11/2018 10:26Posted by Vanhalisha
14/11/2018 11:29Posted by Rakarius
12 dec

Ppl are saying that it will start in jenuary tho.
that's the season.

It won't be more Balanced. If one op trait dies, another one rises.
my spec has been unplayable for the past 2 months and it doesn't look like that will change any time soon

thx blizz
15/11/2018 08:50Posted by Zêra
Still no changes to ele, lock, fdk, mm, ww. Riot would have already balanced their game.

Ele changes totaly. SO u are blind.
Lock Got changed a bit so u are blind once again.
Fdk u are totaly blind???
MM ok reworded and u dont know?
WW? ok u are facking BLINDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
15/11/2018 13:20Posted by Mystisk
my spec has been unplayable for the past 2 months and it doesn't look like that will change any time soon

thx blizz

You talk about WW??? Do you even play wow-PTR??? u dont ... sad ... better u dont talk u got changed in 8.1 ( WW )....why u bull!@#$ withotu clue ppl!
^ Not many play PTR, and if they missed the updates at mmo, that's that. No need to be obnoxious, merely point out the changes and make the forum a better place
15/11/2018 13:29Posted by Morkius
You talk about WW??? Do you even play wow-PTR??? u dont ... sad ... better u dont talk u got changed in 8.1 ( WW )....why u bull!@#$ withotu clue ppl!

If you want to argue, rather than verbally assaulting me I'd prefer if you'd back up your claims with proof that significant changes are coming

The honor talents coming with the new patch do not fix any of the underlying problems with the spec. Moreover, you can throw as many honor talents at us as you want, but in the end it doesn't matter when you are forced to pick the same talents every game (shield wall for example)

If there are any changes that are not related to honor talents, feel free to link them, as I have not seen any
15/11/2018 13:29Posted by Morkius
For so much stupidity you should be forced to pay a triple subscription to play WoW