Why is timewalk filled

General
With people who pay no attention to anything at all? Pulls the whole corridor, doesn't use damage mitigation abilities or CDs so I'm out of mana when the pull is dead. He pulls next pack with me only getting to drink like 2 seconds, manage to heal it with like no mana and then he instantly runs to next packs, pulls it and wipes the group because I didn't have time to drink because combat didn't drop instantly after the previous pack.

How do these people make it past low levels even? Why are they even allowed to queue for group content? All they do is ruin groups when they play like this.
14/11/2018 22:56Posted by Yannila
With people who pay no attention to anything at all? Pulls the whole corridor, doesn't use damage mitigation abilities or CDs so I'm out of mana when the pull is dead. He pulls next pack with me only getting to drink like 2 seconds, manage to heal it with like no mana and then he instantly runs to next packs, pulls it and wipes the group because I didn't have time to drink because combat didn't drop instantly after the previous pack.

How do these people make it past low levels even? Why are they even allowed to queue for group content? All they do is ruin groups when they play like this.

Was it Arcatraz? I used mitigation, shields, everything but damage it’s insane!!!
... and I always pay attention to the healer’s mana but most of the time I see blue bolt pulling mobs or green arrows and I have to run saving the day or wipe cause healer is not ready...
the thing with timewalking...it wasnt squished properly
14/11/2018 23:02Posted by Aundra
14/11/2018 22:56Posted by Yannila

Was it Arcatraz? I used mitigation, shields, everything but damage it’s insane!!!
... and I always pay attention to the healer’s mana but most of the time I see blue bolt pulling mobs or green arrows and I have to run saving the day or wipe cause healer is not ready...

No, it was shattered halls. He never used ironfur, never used survival instincts, never used frenzied regen or any CD at all, just ran in and was tanking it without anything really. Full rage all the time.

We kicked him and got a warrior, went fine with him.
timewalking? this sounds like the average 0-1000 rio group on m+
cherry on top, waits for me to rest before boss (on fortified week) while i have 40-50% mana
14/11/2018 23:10Posted by Yannila
No, it was shattered halls. He never used ironfur, never used survival instincts, never used frenzied regen or any CD at all, just ran in and was tanking it without anything really. Full rage all the time.

No doubt a Feral who has changed specs to get in quicker, a levelling Druid tank always makes me go "oh no!"
That was my experience with some groups to, people forget that their gear scales down even if they have high il , and with the rush mentality this game encourages currently some of the tanks just don't care about healer mana, how many packs of mobs they can pull and dps-ers don't cc. Just experienced today that in mana tombs and magister terrace and it turned in the end so frustrating that I left the groups.
TBC timewalk is same as TBC back then, use CC ...

Pre-squish it wasnt needed, now its same as it was back then.
14/11/2018 23:33Posted by Shimia

But through the magic of content you queue into, you sometimes don't get a choice of who you're in there with.
I even noticed that some of the tanks were like getting constant spike damage, so am guessing how some of them even try to tank in their dps gear or with improper specs perhaps.

Had a lock and shaman in my Magister terrace party and none used cc on the Priestess Delrissa encounter, and since those mobs can't be taunted ( tank told me so ) and the aggro can be random all the mobs went for me......
its same as it was back then.

not even close
the squish doesn't matter, back then you didn't had damage and healing coming out of 25843489 different sources besides direct spells
My healer just got kicked from Magister's Terrace. It's not as hard as it used to be, but the place still is crammed with packs. No attention for my mana bar, the tank died twice because I was drinking.

And then the tank pulled the entire garden 3 times, only to get owned again and again. After the 3rd tipe I got blamed, insulted and kicked.
Probably cause Timewalking dungeons are boring and the only reason people do them is either for the quest or mounts.
14/11/2018 23:54Posted by Kooki
Probably cause Timewalking dungeons are boring and the only reason people do them is either for the quest or mounts.

Sorry but even if they can be boring that can't be an excuse for some people which act in them like brainless monkeys and with their gameplay cause the parties to wipe.

Current mythic dungeons aren't boring but I rarely see anyone using cc. I wonder why is that so...
14/11/2018 23:06Posted by Retributor
the thing with timewalking...it wasnt squished properly

No, people are less intelligent than they should be.
15/11/2018 00:05Posted by Ravy
14/11/2018 23:54Posted by Kooki

Sorry but even if they can be boring that can't be an excuse for some people which act in them like brainless monkeys and with their gameplay cause the parties to wipe.

The thing is though is that the quest and mounts draw people in that ordinarily don't enjoy that type of content. I don't enjoy timewalking myself but I force myself to do it sometimes because I want the mounts or maybe the quest. People tend to not care or make effort as much when it's content they don't enjoy, I'm not saying they're right for entering with an I don't care just get through it attitude but they do it anyway.

There's a lot of players myself included that didn't experience these dungeons when they were current so they're unfamiliar and some players will not look up guides, people don't want to study for content they consider old and don't care about.
One of the main issues I believe is that many tanks don't expect the huge power drop when queueing for Timewalking dungeons, expecting their relative power to remain from their 370 geared main where they could pull multiple packs in Heroics and not break a sweat.

Hence they charge in, and are promptly trashed by the trash.
15/11/2018 00:17Posted by Kooki

There's a lot of players myself included that didn't experience these dungeons when they were current so they're unfamiliar and some players will not look up guides, people don't want to study for content they consider old and don't care about.

If they don't care about the content than they shouldn't be doing it in the first place. And yes there are to many lazy people currently in the game which don't bother to look for the guides even for the newer content, and some even think how its something abnormal to say to the party how they are new to something and ask for a advice how to approach to the stuff but instead they rather go to the stuff with an zerg attitude and put in the danger everyone else who wishes to have a normal game without unecessary wipes. Those are bad habits people have in the game and Blizzard will need to change something in the game design to change that.

Also while entering timewalking dungeons people should have in mind how they didnt entered normal mog runs which they outlevel but the dungeons with mechanics which scale to their current level.