Groundbreaking 5th follower changes

General
So the Q&A the other day ended with a BANG when Ion answered the 5th follower question.

For those of you who don't know, they will make war campaign chapters give more rep, this in turn will make it much easier to get the 5th follower.

I know the community has been clamoring for answers so a special thanks to Lore for picking this pressing issue question.

Now that some time in 8.1 getting rep will become easier and people will finally get their 5th followers, how do you guys and girls intend to leverage this to your advantage?

Personally, as a hordie, I am excited how Lilian Voss can boost my performance in arenas and raids. Heck even the potential spillovers to m+ are staggering.

This 5th follower will break the meta in many facets of the game. Herbalism will no longer be a requirement to make any money in the game. Both Horde and Alliance players who have been gold starved should see tremendous boost to their gold acquisition thanks to the extra follower almost nobody had before.

I was feeling a little uneasy by the end of the Q&A, afraid they wont answer the questions that matter, but they ended it with a BANG once again showing Blizzard have their finger on the pulse of the playerbase.

#ThankIon #ThankLore
You missed the first hour of the Q&A or what??
They answered class balance,azerite traits,islands and warfronts.what else you wanted to hear?
Why people whine?No that wont be on Blizzard to answer.
12/10/2018 05:48Posted by Slimtank
Why people whine?

More fun than being positive I suppose.
"GUYS, THEY TALKED ABOUT SOMETHING I PERSONALLY DON'T CARE FOR.... HOW LAME!"

Take a chill pill bro... :)
That's groundbreaking from multiple points of views. I, for example, didn't even know that there are 5 followers.
I saw the achievement for 5, but I didn't know how to unlock it. Miraculously the 5th one showed up after a quest last week.

Weeks ago I lost touch with the main quest at Ulfar's Den (ambush on Ulfar never happened). And then I forgot about it completely. My Siege of Borealis also unlocked this week.
12/10/2018 06:45Posted by Sárádá
That's groundbreaking from multiple points of views. I, for example, didn't even know that there are 5 followers.

this. i think :p
12/10/2018 05:48Posted by Slimtank
You missed the first hour of the Q&A or what??
They answered class balance,azerite traits,islands and warfronts.what else you wanted to hear?
Why people whine?No that wont be on Blizzard to answer.

LOOOOL yeah they answered like this "we are right, players are wrong" as always
12/10/2018 05:29Posted by Ezahe
So the Q&A the other day ended with a BANG when Ion answered the 5th follower question.

For those of you who don't know, they will make war campaign chapters give more rep, this in turn will make it much easier to get the 5th follower.

I know the community has been clamoring for answers so a special thanks to Lore for picking this pressing issue question.

Now that some time in 8.1 getting rep will become easier and people will finally get their 5th followers, how do you guys and girls intend to leverage this to your advantage?

Personally, as a hordie, I am excited how Lilian Voss can boost my performance in arenas and raids. Heck even the potential spillovers to m+ are staggering.

This 5th follower will break the meta in many facets of the game. Herbalism will no longer be a requirement to make any money in the game. Both Horde and Alliance players who have been gold starved should see tremendous boost to their gold acquisition thanks to the extra follower almost nobody had before.

I was feeling a little uneasy by the end of the Q&A, afraid they wont answer the questions that matter, but they ended it with a BANG once again showing Blizzard have their finger on the pulse of the playerbase.

#ThankIon #ThankLore
well as mega casual but altoholic wont lie that i cared much for for this then 30 minutes they wasted on talking about azerite gear :)
I didn't realise there was an issue getting the 5th follower.

I got all 5 followers just by playing the game. I did not grind for anything specific.
I L O V E G E T T I N G R E P