Feral Vs DH's

Arenas
How do I beat them? x)
Was just playing with a holy pala in 2's, and we were winning every game pretty much, except against demon hunter where we had 100% loss rate, and I'm just not sure how to beat them, the paladin I was playing with was 2600 and he was just as confused as me

Tried focusing healer, focusing DH, split damage, everything, but every game we played against them we lost

I did manage to get them low from time to time but was never able to get them finished

This isn't a complaint thread, it's an advice thread, any idea out there from ferals how to beat DH's?

Thanks!
Got same issue on my Feral.

Went 15-2 today as Feral / Holy Paladin, only losing to both DH teams we fought.
Both times we traded healers and I got left in a 1v1 against them with no Cooldowns.

Big issue is I feel I can't easily pressure him cause of his massive cleave and the fact that he has any easy time going on my healer.

I got ideas, like:
Thorns -- but it's effectiveness is pure RNG due to dispel randomness.
Maybe Earthen Grasp, but won't work too well against DH / Holy Paladin.
And finally, Balance Affinity, where I'd just try my hardest to keep full bleeds on both of them, hopefully never letting DH connect.

But the ideas are half-baked, so I'd like to get some advice from a high-rated Feral, too.
Kill their healers, they can't peel you off.
17/10/2018 16:31Posted by Warbackx

Great input, bud.

But Feral isn't DH / SV / Arms / Sin, that can just tunnel healers and win.

Sure it worked on my Arms and SV till 1800, but Feral doesn't have that consistent of a damage output or Mortal Wounds to just blindly tunnel.
press incarn and win
17/10/2018 17:35Posted by Wolf
17/10/2018 16:31Posted by Warbackx

Great input, bud.

But Feral isn't DH / SV / Arms / Sin, that can just tunnel healers and win.

Sure it worked on my Arms and SV till 1800, but Feral doesn't have that consistent of a damage output or Mortal Wounds to just blindly tunnel.

Stun his eye beams cutting his meta uptime from that in half, Other than that just go on his healer, throw Thorns on your healer and undispellable Roots on the DH. Only thing you accomplish by sitting on the DH is getting Cleaved. It can feel bad basically just leaving your healer to deal with it but that's how it's gotta be done.

Also the DH will probably take Reverse so tell the Pala to throw most HoJ's on him, basically negating a pvp talent.
Take undispellable roots, and use it on CD on the DH instead of using your procs on regrowth, keep bleeds on them both, maim him too, but don't do it randomly, use it to slow his dmg down on you or your healer so you can recover, if he trinkets the maim, root him, believe it or not you can actually kite a DH as a Feral, its not that easy though.
Undispellable roots + savage momentum, you're on the enemy healer nearly whole game, you only hit DH with DoTs. You don't always DoT him either, you only do it when roots is on DR. You pick stun for paladin.

If it's MW healer tho you really want thorns instead of roots, you will kill him faster that way.

Also mind your positioning. You do not ever stay in AoE range with your healer if he has aoe stun off cd, you'd rather just keep single targeting.

To be honest you are only situationally hitting DH. Many times damage going to DH is passively healed by meta.
I'd say its only your bad play man. I play with a disc atm and we win almost all matchups that we didnt make misstakes. And i'd clearly say that dh and arms warr are the easiest ones to beat.

For a tip, play with undispellable roots, they can remove ur thorns already. Also, kick eye beam. Or even pop bash for it, its their most dmg dealing stuff.