Big changes in 8.1

Warrior
for other classes, prot still sucks though.

Best wishes,
Thousandaire
Well atleast we can "look forward" to this:

https://www.wowhead.com/news=287987/patch-8-1-battle-of-dazaralor-raid-armor-plate-mythic-tints

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ld2nWfIap2k
Is there a link to the changes somewhere?
Waiting for 8.1 to see if I will keep playing or not.
If arms and Prot won’t have some changes to make them better, I wil quit. I have some limits when someone is making fun of me. And in this case is this crap company which is making fun of all Prot warriors and arms. All classes have insane self healing an arms have nothing.
All tanks are viable except warriors.
They had beta, PtR with insane feedback from players like Sco telling them that warrior needs attention and can’t be released like that but this retard company did what they liked and once more Warrior sucks.
The traits are good, but its not enough to keep me playing this RNG fest with gutted classes. So many classes and specs none of them feels good.
18/10/2018 11:29Posted by Isenpåi
Waiting for 8.1 to see if I will keep playing or not.
If arms and Prot won’t have some changes to make them better, I wil quit. I have some limits when someone is making fun of me. And in this case is this crap company which is making fun of all Prot warriors and arms. All classes have insane self healing an arms have nothing.
All tanks are viable except warriors.
They had beta, PtR with insane feedback from players like Sco telling them that warrior needs attention and can’t be released like that but this retard company did what they liked and once more Warrior sucks.
come on... dont go so hard on an indie company OMEGALUL
What are the changes then?
I dreamt that IP returned to being 90% absorb was tripled in power and removed of gcd and can now be stacked up to 5 times of the original value instead of 2.

Devestator was baseline and generated 5 rage per hit.

Revenge and IP interaction talent is now baseline.

Spell reflect is back to legion's spell reflect.

Anger management became baseline, so did shockwave.

Gcd on avatar and demo shout was removed.

Ah it was a good dream, we were actually stronger than dks.. then I woke up and now im sad.
Welp, guess that fabled 1.7M subs will dwindle even more.
18/10/2018 14:30Posted by Nëstor
What are the changes then?

5% increased armour
5% increased stamina

enjoy
19/10/2018 06:58Posted by Däkär
Welp, guess that fabled 1.7M subs will dwindle even more.

Our Guild has gone from 15 -20 online to 3-5, nobody to play with anymore
BIg changes?
More nerfs.
I can't believe what monkeys do the balancing at blizz.
There are classes that need to be cut to the gound and will still be extremely strong, yet they nerf Arms even more.
Wtf??? /facepalm
Nerf to Bladestorm, nerf to Execute...
Unbelievable...
Warrior is the most fun I have had as a tank in whole BfA.
Challenging, I have to think alot more; but all the other tank-classes are a cake-walk compared.

Often it takes way too mutch time building rage for a ignore pain/shield, And warrior is the only class I really feel like got hit hard with the GCD.

Decided to stick with warrior trough the expansion even though its the last class I leveled, things must end up feeling better at some point
Nerfs to bladestorm, and less rage after execute?
While retris seems untouched?

No idea what blizz has against us...
rip arms, that's the big change.
Not quite sure why they're nerfing Arms - burst AoE and execute was all it had going for it.

For a casual PvP perspective, Rogues/Rets/Ferals all do decent damage too and have much broader toolkits that let them thrive without a pocket healer. Could we at least have Soul of the Slaughter back in exchange?
31/10/2018 21:59Posted by Rassendyll
Not quite sure why they're nerfing Arms - burst AoE and execute was all it had going for it.

For a casual PvP perspective, Rogues/Rets/Ferals all do decent damage too and have much broader toolkits that let them thrive without a pocket healer. Could we at least have Soul of the Slaughter back in exchange?

We have to let our Rogues and Demon Hunters reign supreme in Mythic + ! Arms too strong
Do you wanna tissues, punks?