Comps for Affliction in 3s

Arenas
Hey guys,

currently I struggle a bit getting rating as affliction lock in 3s. Most of the time I played Mage/Lock/X with 3x drain life traits. It works, but it's really hard to play with randoms...
Are there any other good comps I could play in 3s? Are there comps I can play without drain life traits (the gameplay sucks a bit)?
23/10/2018 12:09Posted by Tiona
Hey guys,

currently I struggle a bit getting rating as affliction lock in 3s. Most of the time I played Mage/Lock/X with 3x drain life traits. It works, but it's really hard to play with randoms...
Are there any other good comps I could play in 3s? Are there comps I can play without drain life traits (the gameplay sucks a bit)?

Frost Mage MLD only I think
Try destro with flash point traits. Could be better feeling. But yeah, playing with randoms as a lock can be painful. Playing with people you know and voice it's day and night. Even doe people tend to say i have to log on to my rogue or boomie otherwise playing with lock is awful. :D
Your only chance is playing 3x Inevitable Demise and with a frost mage. They call it depression cleave. Have fun.
WLS and RLS are okayish. Best bet is playing with a hpala though, imo.

You're gonna get nowhere without 3x inevitible demise traits though (not looked, you might have but just saying).